[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

WHOA! That's a terrific looking jump! Stay up, temps! Stay up!!

See what tomorrows temp brings lol. Might be a fluke. :shrug:

Well...I managed to make it through what will be my last shower for a while. I was the photographer for it as well. Beautiful group...one of my dear friends...but it was pretty tough on me emotionally.

Well...I managed to make it through what will be my last shower for a while. I was the photographer for it as well. Beautiful group...one of my dear friends...but it was pretty tough on me emotionally.

:hugs:

:hugs:

Nah, no belly painting. We did release a balloon as a symbol of the mother releasing her child to God since God is the giver of his life. One of the best picks I took was of that moment. Very sweet!

Oh that sounds nice. Sadly, I don't have anyone here to give me a shower when the time comes :nope: Blah...I need to make some friends here! lol I've only lived here for 3 yrs and I've met people, just nothing lasting...except for one but she moved to Colorado. My family is in Cali.

:/ I'm afraid no one will do one for me simply because they're all consumed with their own budding families.

Lilly - Are you and hubs involved in a church or something? I'm sure work colleagues would do something! :) That was tradition in our department - ESPECIALLY with those teachers who we knew had no one besides the hubs and colleagues.

no, no church affiliation. It is likely that work would do something but I dont know, that isnt the same as someone that knows you on a more personal level

Waiting for Ov. Got a fairly positive fern test this morning. I haven't temped the last 2 months, but this month my temps seem incredibly stable. I'm wondering if the FertilAid is actually helping stabilize my hormones...would be nice.

Starting a light exercise regimen today. Wish me luck!!

My temps seem a little crazy. I'm just waiting on AF lol.

Hey, ladies. :wave:

yea, ProfWife, your temps are pretty nice...don't be surprised if you get a dip after starting a new exercise routine though. Just something a few other active ladies have noticed....dip morning after workout day.

As for me...AF due in about 3 days...sure hope she doesn't show. Some times I feel as though I'm going to get sick but then it goes away...it could all be in my head though lol :wacko:

I'd never heard about a dip the morning after work outs. Interesting.

I'm just about at ov...so that means it could go either way.

Not sure about dips after working out I work out on a daily and I dont seem to notice anything, but then again im not just starting...

Not sure if the cramps I have been having the past three days are due to AF coming on saturday or something else... I don't normally get craps until the day of AF...Might be my body playing with me lol!

Yea, me and some other ladies were talking about how when you are in the tww you notice every itty bitty thing your body does and wonder if thats something new and if its a good sign lol I am soooo guilty of going...oh thats new! Lol

This is the only cycle I have noticed cramps. I can't go off anything else I have sore bbs right after o till the day AF starts and that's always it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->