[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Yeah Im just going to wait it out I did get a shift but up. I did change the settings on FF to FAM just so I know kind of where I'm at, but what is really strange is my BBS don't hurt and they always do after a +OPK:shrug: so IDK hehe! And a -OPK this morning.

One of my two docs just called...they said anything above a 6 on the progesterone test shows I'm fine with no issues, even though I was very close to that number and even though another doctor indicates that the tail end brown bleeding I get every month indicates low progesterone. This is the same one when I asked for the images of my ultrasound told me that they re included. I said, no...one image was present...I could see a stack of images but can't see the actual images. She acted very putout that I am making her take the chart apart and get the images copied. (I'm willing to bet they won't copy anyway at this point.) This practice has made too many mistakes for me now. I'm going to investigate other practices as soon as I'm done with school and see if I can't find someone who actually cares about wanting to help me get pregnant.

Akayj, I'm all out of anything helpful to say lol. All I can say now is that I hope you did OV and your temp continues to go up and you caught the eggy :thumbup:

Profwife, I agree! It sounds like it is definitely time to look elsewhere for help.

Arg...my "elsewhere" is confusing everything now, too. I asked if I could get a follow up ultrasound from last year's (where she wasn't sure of PCOS) since I've been subsequently diagnosed by another physician. The nurse for that doc called and told me to get it done on CD 3/4. Since I couldn't make it to their location she wrote me a script for an outside facility. That script mentioned infertility. When I couldn't schedule it I asked about being able to do it the same day as my next annual (next week). The response was that if it had anything to do with infertility she wouldn't touch it.

Oh my gosh I'm so far beyond fed up with medical professionals at the moment.

oh wow :wacko: I'm sorry to hear you are having such a hard time :nope::hugs:

May I recommend taking a step back...letting this next cycle go and prepare yourself for the run around? One of two things will happen...A. It wont be so frustrating when you hit a roadblock because you are expecting it or B. Things will start to smooth out and you will be pleasantly surprised. I say this because I work for the government (medical field) and am a patient of the government (veteran), NOTHING is more slow than the gov't!!! And NO ONE loses more sh*! than they do! :dohh: It's just because there are too many channels that you have to go through. Anyway, through my experience with them I have just learned to take a more relaxed attitude when dealing with them, otherwise I would pull all my hair out lol. Easier said than done, I know...but favorite military quote "Hurry up and wait". Some times no matter how much YOU hurry, you'll still have to wait.

wow that was fast lol mine have been tingly (as in feels like they are going to get sore, but then goes back to normal) off and on for the past few days, but nothing to get hopeful about lol.

Akayj - Mine kicked in late last month, too. Not sure why it was (although I was happy for a few days reprieve from the pain since mine get insanely sore). Glad yours kicked in to assure you that you're post-ov. Now we get to...oh yeah...wait. I am really starting to despise the 4-letter W word. ;-)

LillyTame - Well, my annual appointment is next week; so, I don't want to put it off a month since I'll be teaching a university class during July. I'm used to a run-around. I'm not used to putting something in writing twice and people not actually reading what is there. Both practices happened to call within about an hour - and that just snapped the rope I was loosely grasping today.

I have 2 names for providers close to my home. I'm 2 days away from my summer vacation and can make any appointment time in order to become established (and thus get later appointments). Here's hoping that someone pulls through for me.

(Why do we get these annual appointments anyway? Just the PAP? I am tempted to cancel it outright since I'm incredibly low risk for cervical cancer...one of the few cancers that I'm not predisposed.)

Last I heard was that if you didn't get an abnormal on your last pap then you should be good for 3 yr visits.

That was what I thought, too. Hmm....my insurance covers it 100% each year...

Just heard back. My provider said she would discuss whether or not she thinks I need one at my next appointment. Oh, and she also says my progesterone is normal.

I'm not going to drive an hour to be spoken down to be a doctor like this lady did last year. (And as she actually noted in my chart since those notes were typed into my online account...her note was that I needed to relax and just have a lot if sex but would be pregnant by that fall if I just did those two things...hmm...NEWS FLASH.).

I'll be interviewing a few docs early next week. I want to make sure I get someone who will take the time to treat me with some respect.

Thats the problem with our health care system they want you to pay all this money but don't want to treat you like you pay their bills! No bed side manner at all! how dare her write that and you can read it what a rude b!

I'm good just waiting for the :witch: so I can start over. Idk what is going on this cycle lol.

I turned FF back to Advance settings you know normal ones and I got sold line so maybe I should have just waited a few more days for it lol. Theres to good news anyways.

I always hate waiting for FF to put the line up. I'm usually pretty dead-on with it once I see the temp rise at first.

I dont really think I had a temp dip to make it be real... If that makes any since lol! Idk im going with ff tho haha see what happens... My temps look a little weird to me tho.

The pre ov dip really doesn't affect anything. Many women don't actually get one at all. I think it's actually a small minority who see that phenomenon.

Wow, Akayj. Did you boil your thermometer this morning :haha:

No lol I thought the same thing haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"