[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

FX'd for you :thumbup: When do you think you will start testing?

Lilly - have you gotten a triphasic alert from FF? Your chart looks great!

I did have a slightly lower temp this am, but I'm anticipating ovulation almost any day.

FX'd for you :thumbup: When do you think you will start testing?

Not till the witch doesn't show. But I'm sure she will see as I have been on bc for so long I don't really know AF like normal I think my body is trying to work itself out still. But I did get a baby catalog from target in the mail yesterday sign or quicendent? Haha!

Akayj, I WISH I could wait for AF lol...I always test early.

ProfWife, it was looking good :nope: This is a pattern I've seen before on my chart...down today....all the way down tomorrow...then AF. BUT I did have a horrible time sleeping last night...had a terrible headache...so that could explain the bad temp too.

Lilly - Boo for not feeling well! :-/ Still not out until AF shows!

Have you already tested?

OH YEA! :blush: lol I used 3 different brands and got 3 :bfn:

I know it's still early *sigh* but I just feel like it's over...started cramping this morning.

Looks like i was really pregnant after all , guess it was a chemical pregnancy . im happy but want to make sure first being the fact i did have what i thought was a period. Go in the morning @ 9:30 for blood work. Keep your fingers crossed ladies .

Attachments

• Image 2013-06-04-1.jpg
    Image 2013-06-04-1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 2
Hmmm, interesting...so I'm thinking either you were mistaken about it being a chemical and period or you got pregnant again right afterwards?

Whatever the case, those are definite lines and I hope you have a very sticky bean, hun! :happydance: :dust:

It's possible you mistook implantation for a period...

Either way...good luck!!

I think im out this time as well... had CM with was looks like brownish blood in it... but its kind of early for me not supposed to get AF till saturday... I always get this right before AF so I guess we will see whats going on in the morning.

Update: 10 days late 22dpo and still no AF. I had a blood test done at 8 days late and came back negative too. At this stage i am at a loss for words, i dont know whats going on and gynae a tad bit unhelpful. I will go to the Drs when i go back home for a holiday in July if AF still hasnt reared her ugly head! So, i am in limbo at the moment but have accepted that i am more than likely not pregnant. The gynae said i wont ovulate if i havent had a period so with no period..i cant even ttc...very down in the dumps and dont know what to think!

I think im out this time as well... had CM with was looks like brownish blood in it... but its kind of early for me not supposed to get AF till saturday... I always get this right before AF so I guess we will see whats going on in the morning.

I understand this is normal for you before AF....but I'm going to still keep my fingers crossed for you that MAYBE it was IB :hugs: :dust:

Update: 10 days late 22dpo and still no AF. I had a blood test done at 8 days late and came back negative too. At this stage i am at a loss for words, i dont know whats going on and gynae a tad bit unhelpful. I will go to the Drs when i go back home for a holiday in July if AF still hasnt reared her ugly head! So, i am in limbo at the moment but have accepted that i am more than likely not pregnant. The gynae said i wont ovulate if i havent had a period so with no period..i cant even ttc...very down in the dumps and dont know what to think!

I know one BnB lady that went at least about 85 days without AF...but she had a history of not ovulating. Anyway, her doc put her on Clomid and she got her BFP the next cycle! So if this was an annovulatory cycle for you, I hope your doc can figure things out and help you out :hugs:

I also read some stories about some women that went weeks late before they got their BFP...so maybe that will be your case.:winkwink:

Now FF has changed my o date oh gezz this is to crazy lol

That day looks actually about right with the temps, and would put your "find" at an appropriate time for IB. Crossing my fingers that your temps stay up!!

AFM, temp dropped majorly this am and some of my best EWCM since we've been TTC last night. Hoping for a replay tonight! :). I'm just feeling pretty good overall. Going to do my mini workout and go out shopping for a while (not necessarily in that order). Also getting progesterone cream to give my body a "boost" during the LP/TWW? My number was on the low end of normal. So, I got some recommendations from a GP For the high quality stuff. Will start using it the day after FF gives me crosshairs.

I don't think we db enough! Until next time lol.

Well i am very much well pregnant :) im 6wks & my HCG levels are 16, 714 :happydance: they took blood and gave me a ultrasound .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->