[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Strange! I was in a thread that she started. I always thought something was wonky but never really said anything cuz I didn't want to sound like a jerk. Lol. Crazy that someone would have that much time on their hands!

Yea, I started to question her a little when she posted in here the other day...something just didn't add up. But I figured...forget it...lines look great. She outed herself with the fake u/s. Weird, why do that to yourself or the people trying to support you. I kinda think she just snapped, OH thinks she just wanted the attention :shrug:

Unfortunately, your OH is probably right. It's sad that someone would have to stoop to lying on an Internet forum that is meant for support though.

Okay so no temp drop today, but I have ff on research if I put it on advance it says I'm on cd9 idk what to do. What do y'all think?

I can see why it would say 9 dpo from that large jump, but part of me thinks that could be triphasic as well...

I think testing should commence soon! :)

Well I took out cd22 and it went back to the original date. Should I put it back in!? Haha will it tell you, you have a triphasic chart? I will leave it like that but I think it's wrong my cycles are not more than 31 days.

Well, everyone has "that" cycle which is abnormal (usually caused by stress in the follicular stage). That would also cause numerous peaks then falls followed by peaks again as your body tries to ovulate. On some of my older charts with longer cycles they can be seen as many as 3 times before I ovulated.

Yes, FF gives you an alert that you're possibly triphasic and gives you an approximate implantation date.

That being said, a normal LP is 12-17 days but your individual length should only vary by 1 day on either side. If you're normally a 12day LP, it may be time to test before the middle of next week. I think you might have a positive day! :)

My norm is 12 lp I'm going to test Tuesday if no AF give her and extra day. But man am I sleepy. Lol

If you don't need to be up - take a nap. :) I'll be doing that in a little bit. Hubs has decided he is doing the grocery shopping and making me dinner tonight. :-D I'll take it! :) A good book and a nap it is for me!

Akayj, I hope this is IT for you! Can't wait for Tuesday :happydance:

ProfWife, wow that's an awesome spike. How high do your temps usually go? Like my norm is usually 97.18 pre-OV and highest 98.60 post-OV. I think when I break that barrier I'll get my BFP....eh...just a thought.

The ranges of my LP are usually between 98.7-97.6. It's normally a much more gradual rise, but I started the progesterone cream yesterday afternoon. I'm hoping that it shows the cream is working quickly with my body and will help a LO implant.

The month I had a VFP (Feb/March) I went triphasic for about 5 days between 98.3-98.5 before it dropped and AF started.

Ooooh interesting. Please excuse my bad memory but was the cream prescribed?

Nope. My ob/gyn and the second opinion just say it's "in the normal range" at 7.6 (even though all literature I've found and several friends who were put on progesterone before conceiving it is most beneficial to have it 10-15 if unmedicated).

The natural family planning teacher I go through ran my blood work by her husband (a GP who works with gyn patients as well) and he said it was definitely below what he would call beneficial. They recommended an OTC cream and pointed me to a site which had reviews on the most popular ones. I chose one from there that fit the specifications the GP gave me.

Ooooh ok. See that's what I was wondering...if it could be bought OTC or had to be rx.

I hope this works for you, ProfWife :dust:

Yup, there are tons of OTC - some are better than others.

I've read lots of things that just say placebo effect, but given that sharp temp spike, I'm likely to believe it is doing something...

No :witch: yet,but before I started temping and just got off bcp I was 3 days late so I might wait till Thursday to test.

Did you get the alert from FF yet? I'm praying very hard that this is IT!

hahaha - you test when you feel comfortable with it, but your BBT looks great! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->