[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

What is your plan for this cycle Tella? Ok, I just learned something new "Embryo glue", done with IVF! Did you guys try that?

Tella I loved them it was a relief to not worry about leaking the little swimmers
LillyTame I How this cycle is your cycle you get that beautiful bfp I just wanted to share with you how the softcups helped me
Prowife I never used them for af only for bd
AFM I had to go to my doctors appointment early because I was feeling bad the last couple of days due to my blood pressure running low but the good thing is everything is well they didn't do a scan but they found my little baby's heartbeat with the doppler and it was a strong and healthy 152 bpm

What is your plan for this cycle Tella? Ok, I just learned something new "Embryo glue", done with IVF! Did you guys try that?

no I haven't even heard of that, pls give more info. where did you hear about it? will be very interesting to research abit.

this cycle and the next im still busy training with a personal trainer for the next warrior race so ttc is not really a priority. I still test with the CBFM to confirm O but other than that im just being healthy, drinking beetjuice every second day and also inofolic daily. Bd is so much more fun if you not stressing about getting enough bd in lol.

the final race is on the 30th nov so I will chat to my FS and see if he is willing to give me Femara to use with TI and hopefully my body will be at optimal pH and im gonna use the same antibiotics as I did when I got my bfp in apr hoping its a winning combination.

do any of you ladies have any specific plans to try and catch that elusive eggy?

Plans to catch...hmmm...I've tried everything short of inserting a camera to guide the little guys it seems...lol

In all honesty we just brought back the OPKs, and I kept my vitamins/supplements, BBT, and tried going only every other day except during the fertile days. I should have O-ed last night or today. So, I guess we'll see. :)

EmbryoGlue - Well I stalk a couple ladies going through IVF and one just mentioned it to another and I thought of you. It was my 1st time hearing of it so I just googled it, but here is one site: https://www.vitrolife.com/Fertility/Products/G-SeriesTM-media/EmbryoGlue/ My understanding is that it's not really a glue...but a medium that makes the egg "heavy" and helps it implant.

Only thing we are doing this cycle is BD every other day and OPKs. I still have some softcups, I may use a few of those. I'm due to OV within the next week hopefully. That's if my cycle is the same as last cycle...ov cd 18, but the cycles before that were oc cd28 or so, so we'll see. :coffee:

Hey Ladies! How's it going for everyone?

AFM, My OPKs are getting darker, expecting a pos tonight or tomorrow :thumbup: We used a softcup today and hips up for a bit. We had planned on doing every other day but it just hasn't worked out that way...I think today was the 1st time in 4 days :dohh:

I'm firmly in the tww. Likely 7-8 dpo (depending on which software you ask). Hd noticeable cramping last night. Temp went up again, but that could be due to the time change and getting an extra hour of sleep.

Had a beautiful dream where I got a positive last night. Decided against testing this morning. I'm going to wait for Tuesday or Wednesday to see what my temps do.

Profwife, your temps is looking great thou, fx for that dream to come true this cycle!

Lillytame, that embryo glue looks very interesting. Im scheduling an appointment with my fs tomorrow then I will ask at my appointment. Enjoy the nd hope you catch that eggy.

Have you guys ever looked in ph levels affecting fertility? I have a hunch that is my cause of implantation failure.

Hope you ladies catch the egg. Good Luck Prowife I hope your dream comes true and you get your bfp this week. Yay for positive opk tomorrow & tella hope your fs can give you some answers.
AFM I'm a lil over 12 weeks now so close to the 2nd trimester

ProfWife, loving your chart, fx'd!

Tella, that isn't something I've looked into except for at the very beginning...like I heard orgasm before sperm deposit helps ph to make a more sperm friendly environment, but I dont know about implantation. What's the fix for that?:shrug:

Wytrease, do you have a journal?

Tella, I haven't ever read anything about that. Tell me more…

Lilly, Yay for O!!!

Wy, glad you're almost into the second trimester!

Prof, we're TWW buddies!! I think I'm 8DPO based upon O symptoms. I'm going to POAS in the morning. I don't pee on OPKs anymore, so I'm dying to pee on something.

LOL! This was the first month all year I've used OPKs. I got my cheapie tests in the mail yesterday. Couldn't help myself from testing this afternoon. I knew it was WAY too early though. Still convinced myself I saw an extra line. Wishful thinking though.

Hope you ladies catch the egg. Good Luck Prowife I hope your dream comes true and you get your bfp this week. Yay for positive opk tomorrow & tella hope your fs can give you some answers.
AFM I'm a lil over 12 weeks now so close to the 2nd trimester

Thanks, i just spoke to them and im going on CD3 of next cycle for a scan and then i will start with Femara again. I contemplated going tomorrow and starting this month but i have a huge obstacle race on the end of the month so im thinking i must just stick to my plans and finish this off then i will start with Femara next cycle.

That why my ph levels should be up and i would also have been on the beet juice for a 6 weeks. So hopefully i will have healthy blood and circulation and have a forever bean.

ProfWife, loving your chart, fx'd!

Tella, that isn't something I've looked into except for at the very beginning...like I heard orgasm before sperm deposit helps ph to make a more sperm friendly environment, but I dont know about implantation. What's the fix for that?:shrug:

Wytrease, do you have a journal?

Ive been reading up on it more and more and have spoken to some people in the medical field and they all recon if the uterine enviroment is to acidic it wont be prone to implantation. And it is also very well documented that when your body is acidic it is over worked as it has to work harder to defend your body against invaders. Alkaline is a far healthier state to be in, so im gonna try to get more alkaline.

Atleast beet juice is nice to drink so i dont mind it, but i must say having it daily is a bit hectic but i will survive :) Its a great detox as well so cant do harm.

Tella, I haven't ever read anything about that. Tell me more…

Lilly, Yay for O!!!

Wy, glad you're almost into the second trimester!

Prof, we're TWW buddies!! I think I'm 8DPO based upon O symptoms. I'm going to POAS in the morning. I don't pee on OPKs anymore, so I'm dying to pee on something.

Considering if your Cervical mucus is to acidic it will kill the spermies or atleast make it very difficult for them to reach there goal and now if the uterus is also acidic then it will be nearly impossible for them to reach the fallopian tubes and if they do the environment where they wait for the egg wil also be to acidic as the over all state of body is acidic when your pH is out of balance so it will also kill them there. So that will make it very hard to get pregnant without any spermies right and then the egg being so sensitive to environment also get effected by the pH.

There is studies being done on cancer patience that they over body state is normally acidic and it allows the cancel cells to thrive and multiply. Where as alkaline starts killing them.

Interesting read:
https://www.onlinecancerinfo.com/docs/diet/pHbalance.htm

LOL! This was the first month all year I've used OPKs. I got my cheapie tests in the mail yesterday. Couldn't help myself from testing this afternoon. I knew it was WAY too early though. Still convinced myself I saw an extra line. Wishful thinking though.

It is VERY early still, i still love your chart and keeping everything crossed that todays dip was a implantation dip and that you will get that second jump in temps.

Thanks, Tella. Time will tell. I was nauseous all morning, but the construction crew behind my classroom was burning a Diesel engine and we accidentally ruptured a sewage line. The smell was HORRIBLE.

Super excited to see that temp today!!! Keeping everything crossed for you!!!!

Oh no that must have been horrible to work with.

Temps are sort of stabilizing right now...not sure...trying to balance hope with the reality of the past 12 cycles of bfn only.

Thanks. Could use prayers for feeling better...my digestive tract is NOT happy with me today. Bad taste in mouth and nauseous.

I think it was something I ate. Took some medicine (CAN'T have that going on when teaching!). Bad taste is still there though - no matter what I eat or drink.

CM is still just sticky, and there isn't much...I'm starting to feel a bit doubtful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->