[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

awww sorry to hear that, but glad to hearhe is striving. This is a hard situation because another little soul has to pass for him to get his miracle. They are still in my prayers

Prowife I will be praying for both babies & I pray that you will get your bfp and be feeling flutters of your own very soon

Lilly - That is the difficulty they are having. They are praying for a miracle heart to save their son, but in order to get that, someone else has to lose their child. I can't even imagine the difficult decision that would be.

Prof, so sorry to hear about those two babies. It truely is a very sad situation. Will keep them in my prayers as well.

Your temps are great for 12dpo if you look at your previous chart, im keeping everything crossed for a bfp for you this cycle!

LillyTame, I hope you get your crosshairs soon. In the Meantime enjoy the bd as long as you can.

Wytrease, Your scan is coming quickly hey? Hope you gonna share a pic with us :D

Afm, im still strangely spotting? Hope it stops soon.

Okay - I'm thinking EVAP, but my temp went through the roof today!

Opinions?
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test206468

No no no evap thats a bfp jump that!!!!!! Pls test, im sitting on my chairs edge here hoping for a +on the chart. Gonna be popping in every 5 mins to check!

Oh sorry only saw the link now, I think you gonna see a line nicely tomorrow. Keep with the progesterone for one more day.

I put an email out to my doctor's wife to get their opinion, too.

Prowife I'm loving the temps hopefully the test will reflect those awesome high temps soon but with the naked eye I couldn't see anything but when I inverted it I think I saw a line I hope this is it for you a bfp would be a awesome Christmas gift for you

did you take the progesterone today? any feedback from you doctors wife? if that was implantation dip yesterday then today is to quick for enough hcg to show in test. they say 48 hrs to show on hpt. fxd

Hey ProfWife, how you feeling? What's going on? I see the dip, but it's still way above coverline. AF due tomorrow?

Keeping everything crossed for a bfp for you! I see you temp yesterday is a circle? Did you get up early?

Lilly therr is no doubt that you have o'd :happydance:

Fxd you caught that eggy amd its deviding like it should and traveling to its new home :winkwink:

Circle because I didn't sleep well at all and got up multiple times in the morning.

Temp fell from the high spike (no clue what THAT was). FRER this morning was negative. Doc said in spite of the progesterone I should still start my period...however I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant at this point. So I'm going to stop using the suppositories and wait for next month I guess...

:hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug:
Im so sorry, that looked so promising!!!! Uggg temps are evil, i hated temping as i always read to much into them.

I must say however the longer i took my progesterone the longer my AF took to come. I even used it one medicated cycle because i wanted a AF free weekend so continued it till 16dpo and only got AF on 18dpo.

:nope::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm sorry, ProfWife. Another cycle :nope: Ladies, I've said this before...but I'm so tired of TTC...I'm 75% sure this is going to be my last cycle...then NTNP till after our wedding next year. I tried NTNP once or twice, but once you know so much it's hard to quit! lmao But I think I'll hide the OPKs and thermometer away this time.

Lilly - hubs had to hide my stuff from me when we took the break.

I think I may not temp this cycle.

I'm just praying AF comes soon. My next o prediction is for Christmas. Perhaps we will have our miracle conceived then...

:hugs: ProfWife...I've been stalking, praying I wouldn't see that new start date :nope: Same plan as last cycle?

Unless doc changes it. I think I'm going to ask for an ultrasound when I go in next Friday as I would be close enough to the fertile window to see if we might have a good shot. Also may ask if they can run tests to make sure I don't have hostile mucus going on. Not sure.

I'm just so frustrated by the whole thing right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->