[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

No ovarian drilling, just lap and dealing with endometriosis adhesions if found...and draining the cul de sac. So, my cycle should continue as I'm programmed...with the surgery being on day 6. We were cleared to bd about a week after surgery or as comfortable (smack in the middle of the fertile window!).

Praying we get pregnant before needing any meds :)

Good luck prowife everything will be fine

image.jpg
Updated pics of Cooper!!

It's starting to really grow in now. He did lose a lot of it

LADIES how is everyone any baby news? We are doing good 3months and cooper will be 1!!! Time is really starting to fly.

OMG, almost one! Gosh! Where has the time gone?!

Still no BFP for me, OH had his 1st urology appt yesterday, basically just got more SA's and labs ordered so we will follow up on that in Dec. My wedding is in a month AND I just got hired for a job in Washington! So I have plenty to keep me distracted.

I was waiting for her to announce here but since she hasn't....Tella is pregnant! :happydance:

Glad someone is! Congrats, Tella!

Nothing here yet. Likely ovulating soon. In laws in town... lost 2 aunts last week and a friend list her baby at 34 weeks. So, lots of loss here lately.

Sorry to hear about your losses :hugs: And 34 weeks! I just can't imagine!! Sending healing thoughts and prayers to you, your family and friends :hugs:

CONGRATS TELLA!!! Yes almost 1!!! Moving to Washington huh are you excited about that? Are you nervous for wedding day? My anniversary was on the 9th been married 8 years together 9!! Prowife Im sooooo sorry for all your loses 34 weeks is soooo far along!! its sad when it happens that far along!!

I'm very excited about moving, I'm more nervous about the move than the wedding! lol I don't know how I'll handle the weather...I'm a Cali girl currently living in Hawaii! This is going to be a major change, but I'm looking forward to it. :thumbup:

Congrats Tella and time really does fly by Alaysia is 6 Months now and she's trying to pull herself up she's almost crawling but she haven't mastered it yet Lilly you may be like me I tried to get pregnant before marriage and it just didn't work and I got married in July and was pregnant in august I hope everything works out for you and prowife. Sorry about all of the loses prowife

Hi girls, sorry im terrible at bnb at the moment. Work is so busy.

It's absolutely amazing to be here at last and just want to say dont ever give up!!!! Its totally worth the wait, tears and heartache! !!!

Wow wedding in a month!!! Have a blast at it and bring on the honeymoon bd and bfp!!!

GL to all you lovely ladies still ttc, just keep faith its coming!!

And wow to all the kiddos growing up so quickly. I was joking with dh saying they do grow up quickly. Bugz went from 2.5cm to 6.5 in 3 weeks lol

Hey ladies how is everyone doing? Any good news lately? Coopers about to be 1 next month wow time is really starting to fly now! When i was in such a haze in the new born days I didn't think I would ever make it out of it lol!! :haha:

Hey there! I finished my last dose of letrozole tonight. I have an appointment on Tuesday for an ultrasound and estradiol check. I'll find out that afternoon when I'm supposed to take my ovidrel shot and time intercourse.

So, obviously we aren't pregnant yet. Doc discovered problems in my last 3 cycles (they weren't "good" cycles in his opinion) and thinks I have an ovulatory dysfunction. Thankfully, those are easy to solve.

Hey, ladies! :flower:

Akayj, 1 all ready? Where has the time gone?! Any plans for the big 1st b-day? Any talk of TTC #2 in the near future? :winkwink:

Profwife, good luck! Let us know how your u/s goes!

We just had an appt with a urologist for OH yesterday....he put him on Clomid because of a low count and low testosterone. It'll take at least 3 months to see any difference in sperm so we continue to wait :coffee: But we are moving to Washington next month. If we don't end up pregnant in the time it takes us to settle in and find a FS then we are going to go ahead with IUI. So hopefully no later than May we'll have a BFP one way or another :thumbup:

Hey, ladies! :flower:

Akayj, 1 all ready? Where has the time gone?! Any plans for the big 1st b-day? Any talk of TTC #2 in the near future? :winkwink:

Profwife, good luck! Let us know how your u/s goes!

We just had an appt with a urologist for OH yesterday....he put him on Clomid because of a low count and low testosterone. It'll take at least 3 months to see any difference in sperm so we continue to wait :coffee: But we are moving to Washington next month. If we don't end up pregnant in the time it takes us to settle in and find a FS then we are going to go ahead with IUI. So hopefully no later than May we'll have a BFP one way or another :thumbup:

Yes one already. No real big plans just a party hehe. And no talk of #2 I dont think I could handle two alone haha! So Im fine with one really.

Hello ladies I will be continuing to pray for you all & Akayj time really does fly Alaysia is 8 months already and she's trying to walk now.

Lilly - Finally returning to the mainland!! If your hubs has the lower counts, the IUI sounds like it's a positive chance jump for you. Our doc told us that IUI would be a waste of money for us as all his mechanics and my mechanics that can be checked are clear and great.

Can't wait for you to get back off the island and get your chances up! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->