(Closed Group) Continuation from Journey to BFP and beyond...

jlw617

Mom to 2 girls
Reaction score
***Please Read, this is a closed group***

This group is specifically for ladies that were in the ttcal forum journey to bfp and beyond! We would like to remain a small group as we have been on this journey together and would like to remain together until we all have our rainbows!

Fleur-due October 30th!!!!!

Jlw617-due November 14th!!!!

Kylee-due January 2nd!!!!

If you ladies want, I can add a list to the 1st page with our bfps and due dates, what do you think?

Hello, I'm here too! Due around 1st November but I'm not brave enough to be added to the list yet... I'll wait till my next scan! Hope you're all doing well.

Yay Fleur! I totally understand, just let me know when you're comfortable!

How's everyone feeling?

I go in for a scan tomorrow, I wanted to wait until the 12 week mark but ended up going in shortly after my bfp because I was worried about ectopic since I was having so much cramping on only one side, now the dr wants to see me even though I told her I'd rather wait, in a way I'm kind of glad though, since I'm past the point of my mmc last time, I think it will offer some much needed reassurance!

For those of you that pray, I am praying specifically that we hear a good strong heart beat and the baby is at or a little past expected development! Thankyou!

Good luck tomorrow Jamie!

Hey ladies, sorry I had a busy day but I am so very happy to say that The Lord answered our prayers again! We have a happy healthy little bean in there with a strong heart beat of 132!!!!!

Ya yay yay, that is so great! Praise God! So exciting. :)

Fabulous news!

Here's a pic of the little bean, sorry it's so small, I think if you click on it you can see a bigger picture ;)

image.jpg

I cried in the office, I was just so happy that this time was so different than my last time I came in for my first appointment!

I'm getting more and more excited about baby every day! I just want November to be here already. :) I told myself I wouldn't buy anything until 2nd trimester, but I really want to get some decorations for the nursery. I might go get something small from Ikea (I'm crazy about that place, almost everything I want from the nursery I want from there, so cute!)

Haha me too Terissa! I can't wait! I've never done any painting in a nursery before or really even decorated per say, living in rentals has made it hard but now that I'm older and this might be my last, I'm going all out! I'm totally loving the nautical theme! My mom and I are probably going to have a big shopping date after the gender reveal!

Fleur-let me know when you're ready for me to add you to the due dates!

My sil did that with her son, it's a really cute theme! I am going to decide my theme once I know the gender, although I know our moms have already bought stuff :haha: I did decorate the door of the nursery today so that when I walk by I'm reminded that one day our little one will be there! :) and I bought a cute little stuffed bunny (dh calls me bunny so we are calling the babies little bunnies, among other things) haha.

Fleur, I think it's time!!! :)

My sil did that with her son, it's a really cute theme! I am going to decide my theme once I know the gender, although I know our moms have already bought stuff :haha: I did decorate the door of the nursery today so that when I walk by I'm reminded that one day our little one will be there! :) and I bought a cute little stuffed bunny (dh calls me bunny so we are calling the babies little bunnies, among other things) haha.

Fleur, I think it's time!!! :)

Maybe months down the road when we have our nurseries all decorated for our little bunnies haha, we will have to share pics! I would love to see yours Terissa! Btw I should have mentioned that I had planned on doing the nautical theme if it's a girls but I've been going back and forth because I really love the corral/blush and gold themed nurseries I've seen for girls as well!!!

I think I’m finally ready to be added to the list but I’m totally confused as to my due date… Going by my ovulation date it should be 30 October, at my first scan it moved to 1 November and at yesterday’s scan it moved again to 27 October! So uh, I guess I’ll stick with 30 October?

I’m also starting to get excited (it was about time lol) and looking forward to buying baby things, but I’ll wait till the second trimester. Nautical themes are so cute! I’m living in a rented flat while our house is being built, but it won’t be ready till March 2016 at the earliest. The baby won’t even have a room in this flat, it will sleep in our room to start with.

Terrissa, I love IKEA too but they don’t have one in this country. What did you put on the nursery door?

Jamie, a coral/blush and gold theme sounds very regal !

So what do you think you’re having? I have a feeling I’m having a girl (and that the baby I lost was a boy), we’ll see if I’m right!

Hope the ladies from our TTC group will be joining us soon.

Fleur- so glad you're getting excited! I know I can speak for all of us when I say it's still a bit scary at times but I have a good feeling about our little beans!

I'm also really hoping some of the other ladies will be joining us soon!

Has anyone started thinking about names yet? To my surprise my dh was really excited to come up with some possible names, one he really liked for a girl which again really shocked me was Charlotte if it's a girl and I really like Charlotte! If it's a boy he/we likes Nathaniel, Charles or Matthew!

Those are nice names! :) Before dh and I ever got married we made a list of names we'd like. We'll revisit it once we know if its a boy or girl. Dh actually has been the one really excited about picking names, especially for the girls. If it's a boy it will likely be DH junior :)

Yay fleur! So glad you're starting to get excited. All last pregnancy I was so sure I was having a girl, but it was actually a boy. This time I don't have any feeling, although dh thinks girl because I feel a lot worse this time. And both our moms really want girls because they already have grandsons. Of course I am going to be happy with whichever, I'm also kind of hoping for a girl.

Oh oh the nursery door I put uo a colorful banner and some little stickers I got from the craft store that say "boy or girl? " "pink or blue?" And other stuff about guessing what the gender is. Once we know I'll really get decorating. ;) and I have the little bunny hanging on the doorknob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->