• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

I'm soooo bored at work today ladies! I expected it to be busy after being out for a few days...noppe. Nothing to do, 6 hours to go.

I just want to whine for a minute.. lol. Aches and pains in my pelvic region on both sides and lower back, but no definite O pain. I just want to O!! ..no + opk yet. I hate TTC.

On that note, I'm sorry things are rough Amanda. I get that. TTC and infertility is tough. It's scary. And I have that and loss of our little guy, but we are fortunate enough to still be ok so far. Hopefully you guys can work through it. You deserve much more than this situation! FX that things improve for you guys and quickly!

I just want to whine for a minute.. lol. Aches and pains in my pelvic region on both sides and lower back, but no definite O pain. I just want to O!! ..no + opk yet. I hate TTC.

On that note, I'm sorry things are rough Amanda. I get that. TTC and infertility is tough. It's scary. And I have that and loss of our little guy, but we are fortunate enough to still be ok so far. Hopefully you guys can work through it. You deserve much more than this situation! FX that things improve for you guys and quickly!

I hope you O soon!

Thank you. We're on the rocks right now and just hoping things get better :/

Hey girls I just read a story that I just can't get out of my mind (and had a nice long cry here at my desk! :cry:). A story of a strong young lady who lost a baby and delivered and buried him properly at just 14 weeks. I just thought I'd share, so inspirational. I hope I don't offend anyone. Forewarning there are pictures, but they're sweet and amazing. I envy this woman!

https://www.lifenews.com/2013/09/23...rried-at-14-weeks-show-unborn-babys-humanity/

Amelia- I told my real estate agent that you and Pete might contact her soon. She said she will be sure to take good care of you!

Sorry girls I didn't mean to hurt any feelings, just felt so compelled to share!

And BEAUTIFUL mama bump miss Nikki!! Awh little Alia will be here before you know it!!! :)

Adorbs!

Hey who likes spanners going into works? Here's a good one - DH just got "freak tested" via phone by Space X in LA.... FML. lol.

No hurt feelings here, Morgan! :) I'm good if that's what you meant. I'm just not brave enough to look yet. Maybe someday. I feel for any and everyone who has a loss, no matter how far they are. And I'm sure we all do.

Beautiful bump nikki...

Really waiting to c some bfps girls...im sure we will c some soon with u guys in the tww..

Sorry tht ive been MIA all this time...this pregnancy makes me not wanna coem onlien at all...as i switch on my laptop im nauseous...i have no idea wat thts about...i really miss u girls and im waiting for this to pass so tht i can b all chatty again...

Ah, Nikki! CUTE BUMP! I keep forgetting to send your present! I'll do that today :)

Sonia, so sorry that you're not feeling well hun. Hugs. Can't wait to see your pregnancy progress. Xo.

Morgan, sweet story. Something about the pictures turned my stomach though :/ That poor woman, I couldn't imagine enduring a birth at 15 weeks. I know that they complete a D & C (or similar) up to 24 weeks in California (Poor OH had to watch one in nursing school)

Ameila- your a rock star! =] I have a friend who works for CBS. He just moved from NYC, to LA for work. He loves the work he does!

I just realized today that i've only known i'm pregnant for 2 weeks and 1 day. It feels like forever. I'm just hoping everything works out. I've been pretty positive so far, but there is still worry there.

We can't wait for you to be back too Sonia! Hopefully you feel better soon.

Ameila- your a rock star! =] I have a friend who works for CBS. He just moved from NYC, to LA for work. He loves the work he does!

I just realized today that i've only known i'm pregnant for 2 weeks and 1 day. It feels like forever. I'm just hoping everything works out. I've been pretty positive so far, but there is still worry there.

Oh cooool! What does he do?? Just relax girl. One step at a time!! <3

We can't wait for you to be back too Sonia! Hopefully you feel better soon.

here here!!...

ps nichole your chart is looking good!

robert- I think you suggested the graco click connect snug ride 35 car seat. Do you know if you can face it forward too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->