• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

My apologies for being so out of the loop, getting caught up is hard!

Ameila, when are you going to test?! IMO, Implantation bleeding is rare because many people don't notice it! Eeeks excited for you!

Ashlee, one more day until your appointment?

Katrina, how are you?

Mirolee, BOO for AF showing up but at least you can drink while on vaca!

Nichole, How are you? Where are you at in your cycle?

Marie, I know nothing about temping but goodluck :)

Cassidy, how are you? I love all the headbands!

Hi to all the preggo ladies! Did I miss any BFP's?

AFM, back home after a loooong three days away. It was fun but I'm glad to be back. I have no idea what is going on with my body, and I guess it doesn't really matter right now since we're not trying. Monday and Tuesday I had SO much watery CM that I kept checking if it was AF. I eventually had to put a panty liner in there was just soooo much. My boobs are still huge and really really sore, too, which is just weird.

Oh, and late to the party but wtf is up with the new BnB!? it took me forever to find the usercp!

Sorry Mirolee :evil:

Sandy- That mocha sounds SOO good!! Salty caramel, oh my!

Nichole- Testing on my bday! FX'd always! :)

AFM- Had my monthly appt today and they only did blood pressure and weighed me. Urgh I hate wasting my whole morning, being late for work for no good reason! Bright side our scan is coming up soon, couldn't be more excited. Back to work now! Hope you girls have a fabulous weekend, I'll be following!

Ooh and HELLO AMANDA! You can change it back, lots of us did too. Somewhere in settings under "layout skin" or something like that!

Yay Amelia! When are you going to test?

Apparently tomorrow according to Morgan :winkwink:

Salted caramel mochas are super yummy!

Amelia- any more spotting?

Only a little bit of rusty brown this morning when i got up to pee and when I checked after the gym it was back to almost nothing - a liiiiitle touch of pink but no where near the bright pinky/red i saw yesterday afternoon.

My apologies for being so out of the loop, getting caught up is hard!

AFM, back home after a loooong three days away. It was fun but I'm glad to be back. I have no idea what is going on with my body, and I guess it doesn't really matter right now since we're not trying. Monday and Tuesday I had SO much watery CM that I kept checking if it was AF. I eventually had to put a panty liner in there was just soooo much. My boobs are still huge and really really sore, too, which is just weird.

Oh, and late to the party but wtf is up with the new BnB!? it took me forever to find the usercp!

I absolutely had implant bleeding when I got preg last year. I know for sure because i distinctly remember that I was on the road with work (and therefore had my little vibrator friend with me to keep me company :haha:) and I had been messing around with it and noticed that there was a bit of blood and I remember sighing and thinking - augh, AF is starting a couple of days early... and then nothing, nadda, nietch the day AF was due so I POAS. I had no idea about IB back then... wasn't until much later that it clicked and I realized what was going on.

That being said, last month I also spotted for a few days (during CM check) before AF so I'm not holding my breath :dohh:

Missed you Amanda!! I'm SO clearing my schedule *grabs everything on her desk and throws it on the floor* when you are here next. Bummed we couldn't catch up but let's make it happen next time!!

ps: since we are talking about deliciousness this morning, I just totally chowed on one egg, four egg-white omelet with onion, honey ham, tabouli and broccoli. O-M-F-G. Added hot sauce = mind blown.

holy yum. that omelette sounds delicious, Amelia! I LOVE hot sauce on just about everything. I will be down in SoCal soon and we will make it happen!

can't wait to see your tests!

I am so happy today. I had bought Sea Bands on monday, but I was pretty skeptical about them, so I didn't bust them out until last night. yesterday was awful with the MS and I thought, I'll put them on just to see. HOLY COW. They actually work. I didn't want to take them off!!! I put them on again this am and I've been peachy all day. I actually feel like i'm cheating! LOL This makes this vomit phobia girl VERY HAPPY.

WOW Britt I totally have to try.. I got a phenergan prescription today but don't want to take any more pills!!! Ashlee said they work wonders, too. I just can't imagine my severe nausea going away bc of a pressure point but will def grab some this weekend and try! Glad you found your fix! :)

Amelia soooo you had spotting last month.. So weird with all your tests being normal. Was it the same as yesterday? (FX'd NOT!) I hope it goes away and this is it for you. That omelette had me drooling.. I'll have to pick up some of that stuff from the store. DH finally figured out how to flip/cook one correctly and we had cheesy mushroom ones last weekend- so yum! Ha I am such a cow lately! Oh well, no shame here ;)

OMG p.s. DH and I were home and he was watching TV in the living room and shouted to me- "Hey VivianJean's show is on!!!!" Hahahah I laughed so hard. I mention some posts to him (seeing as I get home and jump right back on BnB! lol) and was so surprised he remembered! Haha loved how he called you that too. LOL

I am so happy today. I had bought Sea Bands on monday, but I was pretty skeptical about them, so I didn't bust them out until last night. yesterday was awful with the MS and I thought, I'll put them on just to see. HOLY COW. They actually work. I didn't want to take them off!!! I put them on again this am and I've been peachy all day. I actually feel like i'm cheating! LOL This makes this vomit phobia girl VERY HAPPY.
I told you they work! On the days when the nausea is REALLY bad though they only help reduce it, not take it away all together. Today is the first day this week that I'm actually feeling okay. Not feeling like I'm going to puke constantly. But I expect it will be back tomorrow...

Yes! Tomorrow!!! :happydance: Been thikning about you :hugs: Glad that you had a fun weekend. Wonder why your body is going so crazy :?. I'm actually starting to like teh new BnB

Yes! Tomorrow!!! :happydance: Been thikning about you :hugs: Glad that you had a fun weekend. Wonder why your body is going so crazy :?. I'm actually starting to like teh new BnB

Eeeks yay! I cant wait to hear how it goes! What time is your appointment? I'll be stalking for results. So glad that you're starting to feel better too! I'm getting used to the new BnB, slowly but surely. My body surely has a mind of its own recently. I'm starting to think that I possibly had an annovulary cycle last month. I did get what I thought was a pos OPK and a surge, and some EWCM, but nothing notable. Oh well.

OH and I are still in a terrible place right now. Getting away was nice and kind of helped but grrrr. TTC & infertility are sooo hard on relationships.

woooohooo! That's awesome! Glad you found a solution for now, hopefully the MS doesn't last for too much longer though, hun!

Amanda ff is trying to say I Oed on cd 16 but I just know It's wrong. I got o pains about 1am on cd 18 so I went in the middle and but cd17 as o. I am 2dpo testing Nov 3rd-5th depending on symptoms.

Amelia soooo you had spotting last month.. So weird with all your tests being normal. Was it the same as yesterday? (FX'd NOT!) I hope it goes away and this is it for you. That omelette had me drooling.. I'll have to pick up some of that stuff from the store. DH finally figured out how to flip/cook one correctly and we had cheesy mushroom ones last weekend- so yum! Ha I am such a cow lately! Oh well, no shame here ;)

OMG p.s. DH and I were home and he was watching TV in the living room and shouted to me- "Hey VivianJean's show is on!!!!" Hahahah I laughed so hard. I mention some posts to him (seeing as I get home and jump right back on BnB! lol) and was so surprised he remembered! Haha loved how he called you that too. LOL

Yeah I started spotting day 27/28 and then got AF day 29. Spotting was only v slight on day 27 and brown, heavier on day 28 a bit pink and then BAM heavy day 29 and red.

This time it's barely there, slightly there and red, and now back to almost gone again.

we'll seeeeeeee it's in the hands of the temping gods now - looking forward to sleeping so I can temp again tomorrow AM. I'm so sad.

OMG that's so funny about DH! Do you remember which show it was?? :haha:

Lol it was the show about the kids- Scared Straight I think? He watches it all the time but when I told him you helped film it or w/e he was like WOW! Very impressed with my virtual connections ;)

Eeeks yay! I cant wait to hear how it goes! What time is your appointment? I'll be stalking for results. So glad that you're starting to feel better too! I'm getting used to the new BnB, slowly but surely. My body surely has a mind of its own recently. I'm starting to think that I possibly had an annovulary cycle last month. I did get what I thought was a pos OPK and a surge, and some EWCM, but nothing notable. Oh well.

OH and I are still in a terrible place right now. Getting away was nice and kind of helped but grrrr. TTC & infertility are sooo hard on relationships.
It's at 9:50! I'm excited, this week has actually gone by pretty fast. I think it's because I've spent most of my time focusing on not puking haha. Ugh for annovulatory cycles that screw things up :?. Sorry you and OH are still not doing well :( :hugs: But glad you got a weekend to yourself so you both could focus on something else. Stupid infertility :?

Amanda go here https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/profile.php?do=editoptions Go to the miscellaneous options. You can change the forum skin it back to the way it used to be if you want.

Lol it was the show about the kids- Scared Straight I think? He watches it all the time but when I told him you helped film it or w/e he was like WOW! Very impressed with my virtual connections ;)

YAAAY! I loved working on that show.

He should also check out Ultimate Fighter, Let It Ride and Wicked Tuna... I'm not credited on UF/LIR but I helped with the review of the cuts. WT is my show that I'm heading up but it won't go to air for a while still :)

Amanda - sorry you and the lad aren't all that and a bag of potato chips atm. Sending love x

Oh he watches Wicked Tuna I am almost positive, were there previous seasons? I loooove all those nat'l geo shows! Haha so cool- I feel privileged to know someone so interesting!! ;) I can see why you don't want to up and leave that job!

Dh loves ultimate fighter! He's currently watching the season with the women trainers and figures. Those chicks are brutal!

Yup there is season 1 and 2. I'm working on season 3 right now. I think this season is going to be better than the two previously from what I've already seen ... and obviously because i''m working it, lol.

Ha I'm not interesting, I just work in TV, lol. And yes... it's a blast and I love it.

Hey - 1 day Ash- Gooooood luck!!! And Morgan only 14 more for you- WOOHOOOO... team pink or team blue....Imma be happy with team purple if it means a little bean. hehe!

Dh loves ultimate fighter! He's currently watching the season with the women trainers and figures. Those chicks are brutal!

OMG I LOVE THAT SHOW. Whenever they ask me to help out I get so excited!!! The chicks are amazing. Better than the guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->