[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

The vasectomy sa just looks to see if there's any sperm present. Fertility sa looks at the motility quantity, quality, etc. Dh and I went through this crap at first. The sa they gave him after cancer was just the vasectomy sa.

I have a question ladies. I am supposed to start the progesterone supplements 3 days after ovulation. FF is going to say I Oed cd 17 but at 1am cd 18 my temp dropped and I had pinching pains on the left side. I really believe I Oed then. Should I go 3 days from what FF says or from when I think I Oed?

FF tried to give me a couple different O days the cycle I conceived. I overrode it with the day I felt the telltale ovulation pains. I don't know what the right answer is but I'd say go with the day you personally felt like you O'd.

My temp went up some. My cervix doesn't feel as soft or open. My opk is not any darker and may even be lighter.. I never got a positive, but I tested at 630 am and 930 pm because I was out of strips, so I don't know if maybe it was a quick surge and I missed it? Orrr I haven't o'd yet. Progesterone draw this morning. That will tell for sure.

started my period - hello MaiTai's in Hawaii!

I'm sorry Mirolee :hugs: enjoy your vacation! Take lots of pics for us to drool over in jealousy.

FF is actually saying I Oed cd 16 but it was the dotted crosshairs. I know that's not right. I never get O pains so I'm not 100% sure that's what I felt. Plus it was barely into the next cycle day. I guess we will see if af comes what day I truly Oed.

Mirolee, I'm sorry. It sucks. I don't understand why things work the way they do.

Good luck Nichole. Super excited for you!! Waiting is tough. I am kind of in limbo myself. Ugh! I'll call for progesterone results in the morning.

Let's see what that Prog draw says hey x

Sorry Mirolee - I'm cheersing you in my brain and sending you love, adventure and loads of dirty hot sexy time in Hawaii.

I'd go with you feelings - computer program vs what you know about your body.... go with all the signs pointing to O.

AFM - only 5 hrs sleep because the dick head down stairs has been playing his tv and singing all night and his room is right under my bedroom. But my temps are still up! Entering critical days now - I'm 9/10 dpo... no more blood that I can see. I'm going to go to the gym and see if any shakes loose ;)

on a brighter note, I stopped at Starbucks after my appointment and use the gift card that my hubby gave me. its only like the third time I've ever been there. I highly recommend salted caramel mocha . :)

Yay Amelia! When are you going to test?

I'm sorry Mirolee, enjoy your mai tai's and warm weather...the sunshine always makes me feel better about anything!

Sandy, I feel your pain...I'm in limbo too. My opks in the morning are always more positive looking that at night. what does that mean???

Salted caramel mochas are super yummy!

Amelia- any more spotting?

Brittney- that's how my opks always were. Barely anything on them at night until my surge came then I'd get positives any time day or night.

You know you are TTC when you can't wait to get to work to pee on a stick. Sad. Lol.

Amelia how did the gym go, any more spotting? If none by tomorrow- I say :test:

You know you are TTC when you can't wait to get to work to pee on a stick. Sad. Lol.
:rofl: Thats exactly what I do!

Thanks Nichole, it makes me feel better that at least someone else has experienced this and I'm not just going crazy lol

Yeah mine were darkest with SMU but then get lighter and lighter through out the day.

Mirolee- So so sorry about AF showing up, but looking at the bright side, at least you can drink and enjoy your vacation.

Mirolee-So sorry about af! But enjoy your vacation!
Amelia-Sounds promising!
AFM: 3 days of temps above 97!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"