• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

robert- I think you suggested the graco click connect snug ride 35 car seat. Do you know if you can face it forward too?

Nope, it is a rear facing only. If you want a convertible, I'd get a britax marathon or boulevard. But, there is something really wonderful about being able to keep your baby asleep, while taking them in and out of the car/stroller. Or, putting them down for a nap in their infant car seat if you know that you will be having to go somewhere shortly.

robert- I think you suggested the graco click connect snug ride 35 car seat. Do you know if you can face it forward too?

Nope, it is a rear facing only. If you want a convertible, I'd get a britax marathon or boulevard. But, there is something really wonderful about being able to keep your baby asleep, while taking them in and out of the car/stroller. Or, putting them down for a nap in their infant car seat if you know that you will be having to go somewhere shortly.

Ya. I bought the snug ride 35. I just have a friend coming in town in 2 weekends for my shower. And she is bringing her little boy, who just changed to front facing car seat. I was just trying to see if she can just use our car seat while shes here instead of bring hers on the plane.

Ya. I bought the snug ride 35. I just have a friend coming in town in 2 weekends for my shower. And she is bringing her little boy, who just changed to front facing car seat. I was just trying to see if she can just use our car seat while shes here instead of bring hers on the plane.

Ooh nice! What color?

I think the suggestion is to keep them rear facing as long as possible, but there are size limits to the Snugride 35. Have a great visit!

I get to start progesterone vaginal suppositories tomorrow :dohh:. Not really looking forward to that. The things I've read on the internet, they seem pretty gross. The things we do for our sticky bean!

we got black and white... trying to keep the big items neutral in color.

Ya up to 35 lbs and 32 inches long... my guess is she has to bring her own.

Thanks! Cant wait to see the baby gift your sending!!!!

ANYONE HEAR FROM EMILY?

No word from Emily recently (that I know of) but she is at home with Danny right now and probably nesting like crazy!

Amanda, I got the lace today! Thanks so much, and thanks for the sweet note with it- you're awesome!

Amanda, I got the lace today! Thanks so much, and thanks for the sweet note with it- you're awesome!

woohoo! so glad you got it! I hope you can make something pretty out of it..theres no way I could have!

Sooo the pinky blood is back and i have a back ache - all the roads lead to Flo?

I hate this - i let myself be excited just for a second :(

Don't give up yet Amelia!!

Alllllllmost positive opk!! Yay! Finally!! Gonna do another in an hour or so and BD and hope I can just wait. I hope this is it. I hope the clomid works.

Sandy- Yahooo! Get to it! Ooh FX'd.. Such good timing :)
Amelia- Grrr.. I'm mad for you.
And have fun Nichole ;) I hope it does the job!!!

Sandy- Yahooo! Get to it! Ooh FX'd.. Such good timing :)
Amelia- Grrr.. I'm mad for you.
And have fun Nichole ;) I hope it does the job!!!

Thanks! I hope it works for us. The last one was even darker. I'll probably do another.. I hope hubby is up to BD tonight; he's been feeling lousy today.

Nichole, that sounds unpleasant at best.. but hopefully it does the job for you!!

:dohh:

a place to start? https://www.ihr.com/infertility/provider/fertility-ivf-clinics.html

and also the Society for Assited Repro Tech- https://www.sart.org/find_frm.html

Thank you! Called a few more places today but still nothing. We made an appointment at a LabCorp location that is over an hour away from home so he's going to have to do it there which he doesn't like. It's $127. I will call insurance tomorrow to see if they can cover it.

Now to hold out until Nov. 4 or 5 to test

The dreaded wait.... Stay busy! :winkwink:

28 weeks!

Cute!

I get to start progesterone vaginal suppositories tomorrow :dohh:. Not really looking forward to that. The things I've read on the internet, they seem pretty gross. The things we do for our sticky bean!

All worth it!

Don't give up yet Amelia!!

Alllllllmost positive opk!! Yay! Finally!! Gonna do another in an hour or so and BD and hope I can just wait. I hope this is it. I hope the clomid works.

:sex: get it girl!

AFM, 5DPO and nothing special. I decided to not even look at my temps. The only reason i am temping is to get in the habit but my schedule was so weird that I don't feel it's reliable. I've had breakouts, headaches, bloating and one instance of slight nausea. All these things can happen to me when i'm not pregnant so I'm just going to go ahead and say: no symptoms.

This week was exhausting. Was in training for my new job and dreaded it. Too much info in too little time. My brain is fried. :nope: Not sure I want to do this (high school science teacher in virtual school). I just want to be a stay-at-home wife/mom. I came back to my garden being 20% destroyed and couldn't stop crying. :cry: I just felt so guilty leaving my home for four days. :-(

Amelia - I had cramps when I got my bfp. And when I implanted. No IB though. But I didn't go searching like other months :haha:

I hope this is your bfp!

Amanda - I can't even imagine how hard an infertility dx could be. Much worse than unexplained. But hopefully it pulls you two closer than tearing you apart.

I agree with Sonia - bring on some BFPs this month.

Around 8/9 dpo? How long for? This feels like a heavy brick in my belly. Not so much twinging or pulling but heaviness. Was it on and off for a few days or just a day? Assuming I implanted 24-48 hours ago wouldn't this be done already? Or does the bean continue to burrow?

I almost feel like crawling into a hole and not coming out for two weeks - I'll either be knocked up or done with AF. Uterus pressure as I type this. Why can't today just be Friday so tomorrow I can stay in bed and cry.

I had cramps and back pain for a few days so I took a test. It would have been 11 dpo when I tested and got my BFP with him. I had not had a period since June, and it was October. Hang in there! FX!

Thx darling. I feel like such a schmuck.
Oh you're not a schmuck. Keep your head up, dear.

Thanks, Rachel. It sucks, to be so very honest. I'm still trying not to resent him, but again, to be honest, I do.

No judging, im in a terribly dark place right now and I know it. Coping isn't my strong point. Im having trouble finding him attractive right now and seeing a future together. In some weird twisted away, Im confusing love and attraction with fertility. Having a hard time because i know that he isn't capable of getting me pregnant so I can't bring myself to be attracted to him.

Having been pregnant before by another person doesn't make it any easier. I keep pining for the ease of that pregnancy. There was no guesswork, no tears, no negatives. It took one month and boom! Preggo. My head is going to really dark places out of desperation for a baby. I keep finding myself wishing I could go back in time to make that past relationship work, just so I could have a baby. Of course that's the worst idea possible and in no way something that I should even be thinking. Gggrrrrr. Thank god for therapists.

Sorry, Rant over. Happy almost Friday, ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->