[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Now that's a positive!! Mine were like that on clomid too.

Yes! I will start the new thread on Monday, before I leave. :)
I'm thinking something like "remember remember, BFPs in November" or "we'll be thankful for BFPs in November" or "we'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November" - what do you guys think?

*sigh* I feel out again - no spotting turned into pinky red again. Im so over this. its been 11 months. imsofuckingdone.

Thanks for being excited with me! :)

I like them Mirolee!! Or maybe "We'll be thankful when we remember our BFP's from November"? IDK. When are you going to Hawaii??

Scratch that Mirolee -- I re-read it and know now. Ha.

Amelia, I'm sorry. :(

*sigh* I feel out again - no spotting turned into pinky red again. Im so over this. its been 11 months. imsofuckingdone.

:hugs: i know how you feel :-( when will you see DH again? I'm sure it's tough not having him with you when you go through this. Can you maybe Skype with him? We're here for you! <3

I wont see him until Nov 8th at the earliest. I felt fat and gross but I was like "it's ok if Im pregnant" i'll be worth it.... but I'm sure I"m not and now I'm just fat and gross. All i want to do is go to the gym for three hours and work out until I bleed and then do it all over again. The doc told me I had to eat and stop weighing myself - what's the point if i'm not preggo? so i can feel disgusted with myself for failing to get preg AND also for not fitting into my clothes.

Amelia, can you maybe just try it that way for a month or two and see if it helps?? I'm sorry it sucks so bad for ya right now!

Do you all think I can quit peeing on sticks now and just temp?

Nichole,

Are you going to test on the last day of October to see if you'll get your October :bfp: or are you going to wait until later?
I wish I could test on the 31st but that will only be cd9.

So excited to see this positive, I had to share!! I've never had one like this! I guess maybe I never had a true positive? Anyway, I have it now. Yay!
Total positive! Get it girl!

I'm thinking something like "remember remember, BFPs in November" or "we'll be thankful for BFPs in November" or "we'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November" - what do you guys think?

I like the we'll be thankful forever for BFP's in November.

Amelia- I am sorry you are feeling out :hugs: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Sorry I'm miserable guys. don't mean to bring you down. this week has been tough - i've barely been sleeping... loud neighbors. I slept in my housemate's bed last night in an effort to get more than 4 hours of sleep because his room is further from the noise :(

You are bringing anybody down Amelia! The TTC blues gets us all at some point. Can you report the neighbor?

Omg this progesterone stuff is gnarly. I can't wait to see my results from em though. Hopefully I break 10 this cycle.

OH and I are going to his urologist together on November 11th. WOOHOO! First time that I will be able to go with him to the doctor so we can get some answers together. Finally some light at the end of the tunnel!

STG, giggling at "witchlets"

Yay for light at the end of the tunnel! :happydance:

So excited to see this positive, I had to share!! I've never had one like this! I guess maybe I never had a true positive? Anyway, I have it now. Yay!

Yay for a long awaited positive opk! :happydance:

I feel you! :( :hugs: Boo spotting! There's still a chance of the witch not following, but it's not comforting to see the witchlets, not comforting at all. :hugs:

I wont see him until Nov 8th at the earliest. I felt fat and gross but I was like "it's ok if Im pregnant" i'll be worth it.... but I'm sure I"m not and now I'm just fat and gross. All i want to do is go to the gym for three hours and work out until I bleed and then do it all over again. The doc told me I had to eat and stop weighing myself - what's the point if i'm not preggo? so i can feel disgusted with myself for failing to get preg AND also for not fitting into my clothes.

I'm so sorry you are feeling this way! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know it's hard (I still battle it), but remember that not getting PG is NOT a moral failing or your fault. You are doing your best and the rest is up to the luck of the draw.

And gaining weight is NOT a moral failure either, esp. if your doc has ordered you to eat and stop weighing yourself (I've been ordered to eat before and it was a pain to no longer fit in my old clothes, but it had to be done). I'm sure your doc wants you to be healthy for yourself, regardless of whether you are PG or not.

I recommend adding some positive self-talk to your regimen. Repeat a phrase three times a day every day, and you'll come to believe it. It's like self-hypnosis for a good cause. It's really hard to do at the start (I've been there) but it's so worth it. Perhaps say, "I'm worthwhile and I'm also beautiful" even if you don't feel like you are. And everyone is worthwhile and beautiful in their own way, so it won't be a lie, even if it feels like one to you right now.

And remember, everyone here is in your corner rooting for you! <3 Hang in there!

Sorry I'm miserable guys. don't mean to bring you down. this week has been tough - i've barely been sleeping... loud neighbors. I slept in my housemate's bed last night in an effort to get more than 4 hours of sleep because his room is further from the noise :(

Aw, no need to apologize. That's part of what we are here for as a support group. :hugs:

Sorry to hear about the loud neighbors, that sucks! :nope: I'm sure you'll feel better when you can get more sleep!

Can you talk to the neighbors and ask them to quiet down during bedtime? Or report them? Or if they can't be reasoned with or reported, maybe get some reasonably comfy earplugs? :hugs:

I like all of those! :thumbup: If I had to pick a favorite, maybe the last one.

You are bringing anybody down Amelia! The TTC blues gets us all at some point. Can you report the neighbor?

Omg this progesterone stuff is gnarly. I can't wait to see my results from em though. Hopefully I break 10 this cycle.

FX'd the gnarly stuff is worth it!

-------

AFM: Still spotting. Just pink and light tan mixed with cm, so far, today. Still nauseous and hot and cold flashy. Last night before bed, I had boobs of fire, but they aren't hurting at all right now.

At least my ears haven't gotten too wonky again. It's so hard to get on the computer and chat when the ear wonk is inducing anxiety attacks! Sorry I couldn't be here during much of my TWW, ladies! :( :hugs: Maybe the worst of the allergy season is over and I'll have an easier time of it from now on...FX'd.

On the brightside, DH fixed salmon last night, my favorite. <3

Scratch that, here come the boobs of fire and stabby boob pain again. I'm tempted to test, but I don't want to see a BFN, so I'll wait until tomorrow.

...Maybe all these symptoms of high progesterone are a sign that the Femara is doing some good, though, at least.

I wish I was getting blood tests and ultrasounds to give me more hints on if the Femara is doing it's thang, but the FS/RE don't do that kind of stuff unless you are having an IUI ('cause it's expensive).

Please, God, please let this TTC journey be over! [-o&lt; Can it be over for all of us? Can we all just get PG at once? :haha: I hope someone gets a BFP soon here! :dust:

Thanks ladies!! :) I just woke up with Sharp stabbing pain in my left ovary region that comes and goes. I would assume O pain? It's a bit sore all the way across there. And my temp dipped again. Waiting for my opk to dry. I think morning BD is in order because we have a long busy day ahead. I'm having a hard time sleeping.. It's 5 am on Saturday. Crazy body! I'm so hopeful but afraid to be too hopeful.

STG, FX for you!!

Amelia, you aren't. Don't worry. It's why we are here!! I think STG said it well. :)

Stg when are you going to test?

Frsttime- temp dip it's a super promising! Hopefully you'll get a nice rise tomorrow.

My temp shot up making me super happy. Fallback temps really mess with your head.

Nichole, that's a super pretty temp this morning.. :) Yay! FX for you!! I hope so, too!

I did a couple OPK's this morning. One when I woke up at 5 and one just now and they are both somewhat dark but nothing at all even close to the one from last night. I feel comfortable considering them negative. I can see how it would be easy to miss a surge. That pain is gone now.. just the occasional kinda dull ache on both sides of my pelvis. Not really sure what that means exactly.. I must admit I'm incredibly nervous about twins. I've had a couple of dreams about them. They run in my family. My grandma's sister had a set, my grandma had a set but lost one during pregnancy, and nobody in my mom's generation has had any, and nobody in mine yet, and there are 11 of the 14 grandkids with babies.. I just kinda feel like it's coming for someone. Lol. I mean, I'm okay with them, but I'm just nervous. As anyone would be, I'm sure. I know 10% chance is not a lot, but then again, neither was 1% chance of velamentous cord insertion and vasa previa. Just never know, I've learned! Numbers don't always count for much.

On another, more irritating note, 6 people at work asked me if I was pregnant yet last week. I politely replied that I wasn't.. but I wanted to say, No, but I wish I was. I wish I was like those women who can look at their s/o and be pregnant. Nope, not this girl. Ugh! Lol. They mean well. They really do. And I know that. Everyone took it really hard when we lost our little man, even people you would think would never even care...

Anyhow, off to get ready! We have a haunted hayride thing to get ready for. I, however, would rather stay on the couch in my sweatpants and hoody and slippers drinking coffee and tea all day and watching NCIS that I have recorded but not had time to watch yet.. Hope ya'll have a fabulous day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->