[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

I don't! I was playing with it and deleted them back out and it won't go away!

I used to do that all the time when I was temping! Glad I'm not the only one. :)

]
I'm really hoping you get your :bfp: tomorrow!!!!! But remember even if you don't get it tomorrow it can still happen the next day!!

Thanks!!! :hugs:

True, true, it's not over till the witch arrives...

Ah, I have just caved and tested. I'm thinking it's going to be bone white, but we'll see... Yup, bone white BFN. Ah, well, that's not a good sign. But no AF yet, just wimpy light tan spotting after 6AM. I'll have to test again tomorrow (unless AF gets me first).

Oddly, but thankfully, I'm not feeling upset. Disappointed, but not like crying. Ah, my positive self talk appears to be paying off, at least. :)

Got my blood drawn today at 7DPO to test my progesterone and testosterone, the latter to rule out PCOS. My midwife said the biggest cyst they found was 1.3cm so I suppose the fact that it was so small is a good sign. I don't have any high testosterone symptoms, although I've read it can be asymptomatic. I'm pretty sure I don't have PCOS but better to test just in case. All my other tests (remember that long list?! LOL) came out perfect. The only thing was that I was told I would be referred to a hematologist for my blood clotting issues with the MTHFR mutation. My only concern with that is that I really don't want to take ANY prescription meds (they'll probably suggest Heparin or Lovanox). I'm praying that, since I have the heterozygous mutation and not the more serious homozygous one, that the baby aspirin will be enough.

There is literally nothing more I can do at this point but have faith and trust God. I've done everything from pineapple core to folate to SoftCups. God has 100% control now.

Jesus take the wheel! [-o<

FX'd and prayers that the baby aspirin will be enough, and that you don't have to deal with PCOS!

FFS. I've been out tonight. I'm not even drunk, just tipsy. I walked down to McDonalds and had a stitch like pain in my stomach but lower down. I ordered my food and started to go light headed. Next minute I wake up on the floor surrounded by people trying to pick me up. This is the second time I've flaked out :(

FFS. I've been out tonight. I'm not even drunk, just tipsy. I walked down to McDonalds and had a stitch like pain in my stomach but lower down. I ordered my food and started to go light headed. Next minute I wake up on the floor surrounded by people trying to pick me up. This is the second time I've flaked out :(

BB, this is serious! Do you know what is causing it?

Hi ladies. Long time no speak. Sorry been away for a while as taking a break for 2 months while I get fixed. So far bloods normal. I was at hospital on friday and she has ordered special bloods to check check chromosomes and clotting in both me and dh. Also waiting for an ultrasound. Its so frustrating as she has said she suspects all is fine and the miscarriages are just one of those things!.

Bb. Get yourself checked out lady. You want to get that sorted before you hurt hurt yourself.

Amelia. You sound so down. Dont worry everyone goes through it. Your time will come just be strong. And dont worry about a few extra pounds. I am 5"2 aswell and put a bit on after miscarriage and then felt gross.

Nichole. Hoping your month is coming

And all you other ladies hope you're all ok. There is too much to ho back and read so ill just catch up from here.
Xxx

:hi: Nice to see you back!

I didn't manage to temp this morning. My sleep wasn't solid enough. I'm confused by my cervix and CM. It's never been like this this early on in my cycle!

BB, sorry to hear you are having weird fainting spells! :hugs: Glad you are going to the doc to get it sorted. Hope it's easily sorted for you.

Hi, Collette, welcome back! Hope all goes well with the test results!

AFM: Well, I made it to testing day without AF showing, even after a bm this morning, which has always brought AF on if I'm at 15dpo and it hasn't started already, IIRC. So that's new and a bit hopeful. I did have some pink streaks and even one red streak mixed in with the light tan spotting and cm, but usually I'd have light red or orange crush flow after a bm by now.And I've not had one clot, not even a little one, so far. Also new is that none of the mild cramps I've had during this LP have gone down to the legs.

I've only got 1 IC HPT left, so I'll have to go to the Dollar Tree and get some HPTs from there, if I get another BFN and no AF and need to test tomorrow. If AF doesn't show today, I'll have to call the FS/RE tomorrow about the cabergoline, and whether I should take it or not.

DH came home late from visiting his parents yesterday, so we rescheduled our Love Boat sushi dinner to lunch today, which is our actual anniversary. <3 It sure would be nice to get a BFP today, but I'll be happy if don't get AF. I've never made it to 16dpo before, ever, so maybe that would be a good sign for the femara doing some good, even if AF ultimately gets me.

I'm not sure when the best time to test today would be. I'm debating whether I should test before lunch or wait as late as possible (before bedtime), or test at 4PM like I did yesterday. What do you ladies think?

Stg- the ICs are absolutely horrible...maybe treat yourself to a frer instead? Happy anniersary Hun & good luck!! Xx

BB, hope they get ya all figured out!

STG, that's great that you have made it that far. Test when you feel comfortable. Wait for FMU tomorrow if you'd rather. Whatever is best for you. FX crossed for you!!

Collette, good to see ya! Glad all has come back good so far, and FX that all continues to be good.

And, 0.4 temp rise. Hope it keeps climbing. Going to get my pineapple and sunflower seeds. Adding walnuts too. I've read the omega 3's are good for implantation, and i like them in my yogurt so why not? I hope this is the cycle.

Thanks for the tip and well wishes, Kara! <3 Maybe I'll treat myself to one of my digital FRERs, since they're here.

Thanks for the well wishes and whatnot, Sandy! <3 FX'd this is the cycle for you! :dust:

Proud of myself. 9DPO and have not tested nor I have felt the need to. Okay, maybe I felt it a little bit this morning but I've been staying busy so, I'm good :winkwink:. Trying to hold off until Thursday now that I had my Wednesday appointment rescheduled.

Have a great Sunday ladies!

BFN :sulk:

I think I'll be taking my cabergoline tonight. :/

Oh well, at least the Femara seems to be doing something. And it was nice to use a digital. Maybe each time I make it to testing day, since it doesn't happen too often, I'll treat myself to one.

I predict the witch will get me later today, but we'll see.

BFN :sulk:

I think I'll be taking my cabergoline tonight. :/

Oh well, at least the Femara seems to be doing something. And it was nice to use a digital. Maybe each time I make it to testing day, since it doesn't happen too often, I'll treat myself to one.

I predict the witch will get me later today, but we'll see.

Digitals aren't as sensitive. Praying the witch stays away!

Awesome Marie. I'm aiming to hold out til November 7. That's 12 dpo. Mayyyybe the 6th.

STG, I'm sorry. What is cabergoline?

Afm, not very much cm and what there is is creamy and cervix is low firm and closed. FX that is all good things! Thinkin its just time to chill out and wait and eat my pineapple and walnuts and sunflower seeds. Should I quit drinking green tea while in the tww?

Digitals aren't as sensitive. Praying the witch stays away!

Ah, I learn another new thing, thank you! <3 (I've really not taken too many HPTs in all this time of trying :wacko:) I'll treat myself to a nice FRER on testing day, then. Is First Response Early Response the best or is there an even better brand?

I'll let DH know the digi's aren't as sensitive (he was quite bummed at the BFN).

Thanks for the prayers! :hugs:

If AF isn't here by Weds, I'll test again then, I think.

STG, I'm sorry. What is cabergoline?

Thanks :hugs: Cabergoline is the med used to treat my slightly high prolactin.

Nice to see you Colette!
Nichole-Your temps look awesome!
Marie-FX for you!!
AFM: I have had some major headaches the last few mornings-yesterday they made me sick it just plain sucked. 6 dpo here. Temps went back up after dropping at 4 dpo. So maybe I slept weird or something.

All you ladies seem to temp. I have never done it before so might try when we start ttc in dec. Its been nice not ttc for the past month. There's been no pressure and no symptom spotting and no feeling the need to poas. Looking forward to trying again though. Looks like I should be ovulating around 23rd dec. Do you think I should start temping now to get into the routine ?

I just started this month. I practiced last month off an on, trying to get the hang of it. That's why I post questions about it all the time.

STG fingers crossed it's just too early!
Colette I love temping. Really gives me an idea of where I am in my cycle etc. Might be worth starting just to get used to it.

AFM - I want a baby so badly! I'm feeling much more relaxed this month with TTC but the need for another baby is getting stronger!

Nice to see you Colette!
Nichole-Your temps look awesome!
Marie-FX for you!!
AFM: I have had some major headaches the last few mornings-yesterday they made me sick it just plain sucked. 6 dpo here. Temps went back up after dropping at 4 dpo. So maybe I slept weird or something.

You probably had a fall-back rise. I had that this month. It happens every month but doesn't always show up on the chart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->