[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

I think ill be asking a load of questions. It looks so confusing.

I know how you feel bb. I see my my little fella growing so fast im desperate for another. I would have been due in a couple of weeks if I hadn't had my 1st miscarriage :-(. But stick with it we will get there and I def think the relaxed approach is much better.Xx

I'm in such a bad mood today. Pissed and annoyed. Over TTC and everything that comes along with it. I know i've been MIA lately... I just feel like it's never going to happen for me. I feel like i've been here so long... I just want a baby. It should never have to be this hard.

Hey Cassidy, I'm pretty certain I'm out so I'm drinking a beer.

Want one? *thrown an Octoberfest beer*

Sorry. I feel like shit too. Its been 12 months for me and I should have had a 4 month old. I cried so much last night my housemate forcibly put me to bed and climbed in to hold me and make me breathe because he was scared.

This whole thing is shit. Shit shit shit. So shit I want to smash something. So shit I want to scream (but I don't because I don't want the neighbors to complain), so shit I don't eat, I don't sleep, I've contemplated killing myself because it never seems to be my day, my bfp, my happy news, my proud family.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Today we feel that way. Tomorrow maybe we don't. So drink the goddamn beer with me and let me send you a hug x

Amelia-I am so sorry you feel so down, enjoy your beer lady and I hope you get your bfp soon.
AFM: Now that I know I o, I want to know why we haven't gotten pregnant yet! We started ttc 8 months ago. I wish I could break my drs door down and find out if there is any reason we aren't. My brother said I either need a baby or a new job so I picked up an application today at the local bakery, in front of him no less.

Amelia you sound so very down. It isnt beer you need . You need a girly night with shots some cheeky ciggies and finished off by a dirty kebab and if I wasn't a 10 hour flight away id be banging on your door dragging you out to party. :). We all have days like it and you have been preg before so know you can do it. What do the drs say ? Is all ok with oh juice ? I was the same as you . Was taking years to conceive until I took clomid. Is that an option ?

We all sound a bit down today ladies. Think positive xx

Cassidy sorry you are feeling so down. I'm sure it is frustrating. I went through that with DH too....performance anxiety, fighting over sex...it's a wonder we got preggo. I finally broke down and just cried. I cried to him for about a week then we made the agreement to just have sex during the fertile time, no opks, no temping, no way he'd know the O day. He still had performance anxiety and it was hard for both of us but let's just say he got lots of bjs that weekend to get him going. Have you poured your heart out to him? Is there something bothering him why he isn't up for sex? I know for DH it was the pressure and the feeling that we were only doing it to make a baby.

Amelia - oh Amelia please don't say you've thought of suicide. That is no answer. And if you truly feel that way then please seek some help. Not eating and being so stressed will certainly not lead to a bfp. I know it's easier said than done but you have got to relax. You need to take care of yourself first above anything else. If you aren't healthy mentally or physically then you are going to drive yourself mad waiting for your bfp. Like others have said, it can happen. And it will happen again. We just don't know when. I've been there before, crying my eyes out, but looking back I believe that everything happens for a reason. I believe that is true for many things but definitely now for TTC. What's happened in the past is done. There's no going back to change it so you can only move forward. Instead of looking at the negatives, look at the positives. I used to make a list of all the good reasons I wasn't pregnant yet and believe it or not I was able to come up with a lot. Most of them were stupid and minute but it made me feel better. I wish I was closer to you because you really have me worried.

Amelia- The world would be at such a loss of such an amazing person if you were to do that! Don't even think it! You will bring lots of beautiful babies into this world and these dark times will just be a distant memory one day. <3

Thank you all for your support. I have poured my heart out to DH. He always is so supportive and gung-ho at the time. Telling me this month will be the month, apologizing for not trying harder, making promises to me about BD timing that he rarely ever keeps. He says he hates the pressure, he can't finish when he's so focused on finishing lol. I feel bad because I feel like I put the pressure on him, but after almost a year of TTC with BD timing sucking, I don't know what else to do but say IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW. I know if I don't the time will just pass by with nothing. I have a much higher libido than he does anyways so it just makes it all so frustrating!

Amelia, Rachel took the words right out of my mouth. Hang in thee it will get better. I should have a four month old, too.. but I don't. And it is what it is. Can't change it. Just make the best of it and keep putting one foot in front of the other. Have you talked to someone that might be able to help ya sort all these feelings out?

Cassidy, so sorry!! It's so frustrating that they don't get the timing. I wish we could be like all those women who just look at a man and BAMMMM!! pregnant!

I hate that everyone is so down! TTC is tough. I hate it. I resent the fact that I have to, but like I said, it is what it is. I accept it. I strive everyday to put one foot in front of the other and be the kind of person our little guy would be proud to look down from Heaven and tell God and everyone, "Hey, that's my mama!" I figure if I do that, eventually I'll get another chance. I'm feeling hopeful for this month. But in the mean time, I'm tryin to make the most of the life I have, the people in it, and all the things I have to be thankful for. That's how I try to get through. Some days, it works better than others. :)

Amelia-If you ever need someone to talk to don't be afraid to shoot me a text I am almost always available.
AFM: I am feeling a bit better now, and my headache is finally gone thank goodness. Is anyone testing this week? I might on Friday, which is the day af is due. If she is on better behavior then last month anyway.

:hugs: Cassidy, I'm sorry you've got the TTC blues, too! Sending prayers of peace and well wishes your way! :hugs: Glad you had a heart to heart with your DH. My only advice is to see if he has any ideas on what might make it easier for him. Maybe try giving him a massage to relax him before hand?

Amelia, I'm sorry you're still feeling so down! :hugs: I'm glad your housemate was there for you, though! And like you said, maybe tomorrow will be a better day. :hugs: And ditto what Rachel said. Also, don't be afraid to call a crisis hotline if you have thoughts of suicide - they can really help! There are also counselors/therapists that specialize in infertility, and that might be helpful. And of course, if you aren't seeing a regular therapist, a regular therapist would do (I see one). And ditto what Cassidy said, too!

Sandy, I've been trying to focus on the good things I have now and making the most of my life, now, too. :thumbup: I don't want to let bitterness and sadness eat my life, although it's really hard not to, sometimes!

(And I'm sure your little guy is proud of you!)

AFM: DH felt better after I told him the digi HPT's aren't as accurate. We still feel a bit blue about the BFN, but all hope is not lost and we bought some FRER's after our sushi lunch, and also did some Christmas shopping (DH likes to get it done early).

Still just spotting, so far. Only the witchlets (barely them even, at the moment). Hope I make it to 16dpo, it'll be a new record.

Glad you are feeling better, Katrina! :hugs: I'll be testing again Weds., if the witch don't show.

Thanks, STG. :) FX for you! Hopefully you'll get a treat instead of a trick for Halloween!

Katrina, glad you are feeling better. FX for you this cycle. I totally get your feelings, by the way. So frustrating!!

Hi ladies, so sorry to hear that everyone is down :(. I'm in a terrible place right now and super mopey, so staying off the boards is a good thing for me. Ill touch base tomorrow :)

Thanks guys.

Amanda - your text was hilarious.

I'm eating. I decided to order thai food and I'm staying in tonight and just trying to eat and be calm.

Really sorry to have brought my funk on here. End of cycle always gets me down.

Tty all soonish.

I'm really not sure what to say because I know there aren't many words to help you ladies feel better but I'm sorry everyone feels so down and out. You're all constantly in my thoughts and I'm looking forward to seeing those BFPs and sticky beans for every last one of you <3

Amelia, you're fine. That's why we are here!! Hope you feel better tomorrow.

And, my tongue is in agony after too much pineapple today!! But if a sore mouth gets me a BFP, I'd eat rusty nails with a side of broken glass. The things we do when TTC!! Lol. I was reading tonight, and I guess I didn't realize you sperm and egg meet in the tube every time. I am still learning about TTC. Boy don't I feel dumb! :) Headed to bed . Early Monday. Hoping for a giant temp rise. Goodnight ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->