[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

They asked me if I had any symptoms-I said no just a back ache. So no nausea etc. I said no. I should have lied. She told me a baby could just not show on a test yet, I had a positive opk over 20 days ago. Which I mentioned. Then she asked if I had a uti, if I knew what they were like-no I do not!
I am a receptionist hater right now!

Katrina, that is sooo frustrating. Ugh I'm sorry.

Ash, your symptoms are promising!

Lotsalaughs-- sorry for the long cycle, fingers crossed you figure something out soon. Could you try provera?

Nichole, fingers crossed for a good SA and clear tubes!!

Afm, still no period. Still crampy and my boobs are huge-- even OH said something about it this am. Kind of enjoying it now. If I can't be pregnant right now than I can at least enjoy no periods :)

gatekeeper!

there is no dana only zooooooooooool!

morning chickens! xx

Lotsalaughs-- sorry for the long cycle, fingers crossed you figure something out soon. Could you try provera?

Afm, still no period. Still crampy and my boobs are huge-- even OH said something about it this am. Kind of enjoying it now. If I can't be pregnant right now than I can at least enjoy no periods :)
Thanks! Ding to test but not going to yet! I'm determined!

So weird that AF hasn't shown yet for you

I wanted to smack her through the phone. I told her I am never late. She also wanted to know if I was on the pill. Goodness look up my chart or something lady.
Nichole-I hope the appointments go swimmingly!
Amanda-Your so positive-I almost want period.

I will gladly take AF off your hands whenever she shows lol! I just finished a 10 day provera prescription on sunday so I think AF is supposed to show up within the 15 days of that...i think.

I just got a FB message from my co-worker (you know, the one who chews gum loudly and who has no filter, who slams the door to our office and talks loudly and who bitches at me and tells me i have to cut my nails because my NAILS MAKE A TAPPING NOISE WHEN I TYPE... im not even kidding)....

"sorry to be a royal pain in the ass but I'm allergic to your perfume. See you soon"

RAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWRRRRR I want to kill things.

I feel like this constitutes a level of bullying.

I've worn perfume every day so far this week. It makes me feel beautiful and sexy and confident and I like that people compliment me on it... it reminds me of DH too.

WTF do I do? Bend over and take it?

Hi ladies! I'm so busy today - presenting all day and tomorrow. Will try to keep up but forgive me in advance for not being active.

I just got a FB message from my co-worker (you know, the one who chews gum loudly and who has no filter, who slams the door to our office and talks loudly and who bitches at me and tells me i have to cut my nails because my NAILS MAKE A TAPPING NOISE WHEN I TYPE... im not even kidding)....

"sorry to be a royal pain in the ass but I'm allergic to your perfume. See you soon"

RAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWRRRRR I want to kill things.

I feel like this constitutes a level of bullying.

I've worn perfume every day so far this week. It makes me feel beautiful and sexy and confident and I like that people compliment me on it... it reminds me of DH too.

WTF do I do? Bend over and take it?

wow, thats a tough one...how many sprays do you do? maybe reduce it by one spray and see if she still complain lol She sounds really annoying

Maybe just a spritz on the wrist.. Rude lady lol. I couldn't restrain, I'd be all over the gum chewing thing after that! Lol

i agree with Morgan, maybe you should start mentioning more of the annoying things she does to make her a little more aware of how much of a pain in the ass she really is.

Amelia, I am not good at biting my tongue about things like that-- I would say something about all of her antics! btw, fish tacos sounded delicious.

So freaking tired today. We went to bed at like 9pm, too. Ugh. This day needs to go by quickly so I can get back into bed! And a killer headache!

Sorry, whiney pants today over here.

Morgan, where is that bump picture?!

Brittney, I'll send AF your way, whenever she decides to show up.

I had alredy fallen asleep last night, but OH was still awake finishing the movie we were watching. I guess I turned over, and said (in my sleep) "We need to measure for their height" and he was like "uhm what?"! and I started laughing (still in my sleep) and said "whattt? no!"

Then, he woke up at 4:30am to me saying "We've already been up there!" again he asked what I was talking about, and I said "patience, young grasshopper"

Send her a message back saying you are allergic to her personality :haha:

I had alredy fallen asleep last night, but OH was still awake finishing the movie we were watching. I guess I turned over, and said (in my sleep) "We need to measure for their height" and he was like "uhm what?"! and I started laughing (still in my sleep) and said
whattt? no!"

Then, he woke up at 4:30am to me saying "We've already been up there!" again he asked what I was talking about, and I said "patience, young grasshopper"

:rofl:

I had alredy fallen asleep last night, but OH was still awake finishing the movie we were watching. I guess I turned over, and said (in my sleep) "We need to measure for their height" and he was like "uhm what?"! and I started laughing (still in my sleep) and said "whattt? no!"

:rofl:

Send her a message back saying you are allergic to her personality :haha:
:haha:

You just made my day! I almost spit out my red raspberry tea while reading that :haha:

You just made my day! I almost spit out my red raspberry tea while reading that :haha:

When i got up this morning he was like "jeeezus you were chatty last night!" and I was like "uhm, no, I passed out early, didnt even make it through the entire movie!"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->