[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

LOL Amanda.. And no sorry I totally fell asleep at like 7:30!! I promise I'll post one tonight! :)

How'd you like parts of the movie you saw?! Lol we bought it On Demand and watched it again lastnight since it was a 48 hr rental, I laughed so hard.

I had alredy fallen asleep last night, but OH was still awake finishing the movie we were watching. I guess I turned over, and said (in my sleep) "We need to measure for their height" and he was like "uhm what?"! and I started laughing (still in my sleep) and said "whattt? no!"

Then, he woke up at 4:30am to me saying "We've already been up there!" again he asked what I was talking about, and I said "patience, young grasshopper"

You just made my day! I almost spit out my red raspberry tea while reading that :haha:

When i got up this morning he was like "jeeezus you were chatty last night!" and I was like "uhm, no, I passed out early, didnt even make it through the entire movie!"...

I talk in my sleep sometimes. One time I actually got up out of bed and was looking for my then puppy around the room, under tables, etc. :haha:

LOL Amanda.. And no sorry I totally fell asleep at like 7:30!! I promise I'll post one tonight! :)

How'd you like parts of the movie you saw?! Lol we bought it On Demand and watched it again lastnight since it was a 48 hr rental, I laughed so hard.

I didn't make it through the opening credits...Was SO tired!

The "patience, young grasshopper" was hilarious! Lol

I don't know where that came from, haha!

I had alredy fallen asleep last night, but OH was still awake finishing the movie we were watching. I guess I turned over, and said (in my sleep) "We need to measure for their height" and he was like "uhm what?"! and I started laughing (still in my sleep) and said "whattt? no!"

Then, he woke up at 4:30am to me saying "We've already been up there!" again he asked what I was talking about, and I said "patience, young grasshopper"

:rofl:

hey-- what does my ticker say? I forgot to take it down. curious to how many days late AF is now.

Good luck Ashlee, good luck x100, I know how nerve-wracking it is!

Amanda- Says day 3!

I'm dying to test now. Pretty sure this is the longest I've held out. But I want to actually stick to my planned test day for once. I just REALLY hope this is the month. TTC just gets so overwhelming

I'm dying to test now. Pretty sure this is the longest I've held out. But I want to actually stick to my planned test day for once. I just REALLY hope this is the month. TTC just gets so overwhelming

your chances of getting a :bfp: at 12dpo are so much better than 11dpo! Hang in there...just one more day!

I just got a FB message from my co-worker (you know, the one who chews gum loudly and who has no filter, who slams the door to our office and talks loudly and who bitches at me and tells me i have to cut my nails because my NAILS MAKE A TAPPING NOISE WHEN I TYPE... im not even kidding)....

"sorry to be a royal pain in the ass but I'm allergic to your perfume. See you soon"

RAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWRRRRR I want to kill things.

I feel like this constitutes a level of bullying.

I've worn perfume every day so far this week. It makes me feel beautiful and sexy and confident and I like that people compliment me on it... it reminds me of DH too.

WTF do I do? Bend over and take it?

Tell her to take a f+cking Claritin and to suck it up with her big girl panties on. That would be my approach.

Or just deny that you wear perfume and imply she is hallucinating.

Tell her to take a f+cking Claritin and to suck it up with her big girl panties on. That would be my approach.

Or just deny that you wear perfume and imply she is hallucinating.

LOL!

Have you gone on maternity leave?

I go on leave starting next Thursday. Needless to say, I am practically counting down the hours!

It's getting really uncomfy driving 45 minutes to work everyday and sitting in my desk for 8 hours. Baby is really cramped and spends a lot of time with his lower half in my ribs.
I also am looking forward to spending one-on-one time with Danny before baby comes. He is having a rough time recently...

I go on leave starting next Thursday. Needless to say, I am practically counting down the hours!

It's getting really uncomfy driving 45 minutes to work everyday and sitting in my desk for 8 hours. Baby is really cramped and spends a lot of time with his lower half in my ribs.
I also am looking forward to spending one-on-one time with Danny before baby comes. He is having a rough time recently...

Wooohooo! That's only a week away!

Oh no, poor guy! It's going to be a big adjustment but I'm sure he will do just fine!

Ugh! Just got to work and had to spend the last 15 minutes putting my computer back together. We're in the process of moving to a new building and they were going to take the counter that my computer sits on to it last night so they unhooked everything and took everything off of it. Then someone had the brilliant idea to ask "do we own this? Or was it part of the lease?" Which I asked myself days ago...well they decided to just leave everything unhooked so I get to work this morning and get to put it all back YAY! :growlmad: Do you think I'm irritable today? I think I am...

On another note, I made an awesome breakfast this morning. Scrambled eggs with chopped up pieces of tri-tip from last night with mozzarella cheese and avocado. Was SO yummy!

Ugh! Just got to work and had to spend the last 15 minutes putting my computer back together. We're in the process of moving to a new building and they were going to take the counter that my computer sits on to it last night so they unhooked everything and took everything off of it. Then someone had the brilliant idea to ask "do we own this? Or was it part of the lease?" Which I asked myself days ago...well they decided to just leave everything unhooked so I get to work this morning and get to put it all back YAY! :growlmad: Do you think I'm irritable today? I think I am...

On another note, I made an awesome breakfast this morning. Scrambled eggs with chopped up pieces of tri-tip from last night with mozzarella cheese and avocado. Was SO yummy!

UGH what a pain. hopefully the rest of the day goes a lot smoother.

and, yummm. that sounds amazing.

And to add to it, whilst putting the computer together in the dark because we weren't open(hours clearly displayed in window and neon sign definitely not on in addition to store lights) two people walk in! Come on! I hope today gets better. So far, not so good

And breakfast was amazeballs! I love avocado sooooo much

I am so sleepy I feel like a zombie. This day really needs to hurry it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->