[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Eurgh what a bitchy co worker. Id tell her to take an antihistamine!

AFM - Slight temperature rise. Hoping for another tomorrow. I'm ridiculously stressy and irritable today. I'm driving myself bonkers! I just seem to have this not so nice feeling down in my stomach and I don't know why. Kinda like something bad is going to happen. :wacko:

My breasts are SORE! I am worried that I am gearing up for one hell of an AF. I freaking hate cramps :growlmad:

Tell her to take a f+cking Claritin and to suck it up with her big girl panties on. That would be my approach.

Or just deny that you wear perfume and imply she is hallucinating.
:haha: I like the second option!
I'm sorry your uncomfy, I have to say I am afraid of that when i finally do get preggo, currently my commute is about 1 to 1 1/2 hours each way right now. I don't know if I will last until I go into labor but I want as much maternity leave as I can get for after baby is here. Guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
Ugh! Just got to work and had to spend the last 15 minutes putting my computer back together. We're in the process of moving to a new building and they were going to take the counter that my computer sits on to it last night so they unhooked everything and took everything off of it. Then someone had the brilliant idea to ask "do we own this? Or was it part of the lease?" Which I asked myself days ago...well they decided to just leave everything unhooked so I get to work this morning and get to put it all back YAY! :growlmad: Do you think I'm irritable today? I think I am...

On another note, I made an awesome breakfast this morning. Scrambled eggs with chopped up pieces of tri-tip from last night with mozzarella cheese and avocado. Was SO yummy!
That is super annoying...putting computers back together seems so confusing to me. breakfast sounded yummy!

Af is due Sunday but I usually start spotting the day before. My bbs have been tender for about 4 days now. I've had it happen before with them hurting for like a week before AF but they are a bit more tender then usual.

Super busy again today. Promise to catch up when I get home at midnight though!!

Do you ladies think I'm out? Cp is low, closed and firm. My back is killing me! 10 dpo is so early for a drop for AF..

Af is due Sunday but I usually start spotting the day before. My bbs have been tender for about 4 days now. I've had it happen before with them hurting for like a week before AF but they are a bit more tender then usual.

Still a good sign! Excited for you!

Super busy again today. Promise to catch up when I get home at midnight though!!

Do you ladies think I'm out? Cp is low, closed and firm. My back is killing me! 10 dpo is so early for a drop for AF..

Nope, 10dpo is a good time for implantation, which could be causing the lower back pain!

Ashlee, breakfast sounds delish!

Nichole, your temp doesn't look bad to me. Fx for you.

Katrina, your doctors office was not nice to you. That's crap. I would call back tomorrow with more symptoms lol.

Thanks Amanda. Fx. How are you and oh? Still praying for you both!

Fingers and toes are crossed!

We're actually doing really well, thank you for asking!. The pressure is off to get pregnant..simply because we know we can't right now.
We have a lot of questions for his doctors, a lot of testing to do, and a lot of research to do. For now, I'm just going to enjoy this lull of no trying, no opk's, no pressure to have sex at the right time...nothing.

His favorite MLB Team made it into the playoffs so we are going to be at the baseball stadium all weekend. It will be nice to just have fun, drink without feeling bad, and catch up on life!

I am trying to stay positive but my temps are following the same pattern as last cycle.

Fingers and toes are crossed!

We're actually doing really well, thank you for asking!. The pressure is off to get pregnant..simply because we know we can't right now.
We have a lot of questions for his doctors, a lot of testing to do, and a lot of research to do. For now, I'm just going to enjoy this lull of no trying, no opk's, no pressure to have sex at the right time...nothing.

His favorite MLB Team made it into the playoffs so we are going to be at the baseball stadium all weekend. It will be nice to just have fun, drink without feeling bad, and catch up on life!
That sounds like it will be fun, this hurdle will bring you guys closer as a couple. Its nice that you are taking the time to just enjoy each others company and not let this bad news tear you apart. praying for you!!

This means my thermometers running out right? https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/4160A10A-52AD-4869-814F-030EAAC36071-2947-000001A8959DAF26_zps90c06061.jpg

Same here, it usually just does that when I turn it on and means its time to stick it in lol

Mine does that too.

I started feeling really hot so I took my temp just for the hell of it and it was 99.51! Maybe my temp will be higher tomorrow :). I am also having a random bout of acid reflux which I never get. I am still trying to hold out hope.

Mine does that too.

I started feeling really hot so I took my temp just for the hell of it and it was 99.51! Maybe my temp will be higher tomorrow :). I am also having a random bout of acid reflux which I never get. I am still trying to not lose hope.

Got my fingers and toes crossed for you!

The test for me is if I eat tortilla chips. When I was preggo before, tortilla chips meant intsa-heartburn

I am now on day 11 of a 19 day in a row work stretch...ugh. I need a break! Better yet, a BFP! Reward me!

Also, just got a little depressed when I looked at my ticker and saw that we've been TTC 9 months and 2 days :cry: If I don't get preggo before my would have been due date I am going to be a complete mess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->