[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Mine does that too.

I started feeling really hot so I took my temp just for the hell of it and it was 99.51! Maybe my temp will be higher tomorrow :). I am also having a random bout of acid reflux which I never get. I am still trying to hold out hope.
Eeeks excited for you!

I'm having heartburn too. Fx for all of us!!
Excited for you too :)

The test for me is if I eat tortilla chips. When I was preggo before, tortilla chips meant intsa-heartburn
lol at "insta-heartburn"

I am now on day 11 of a 19 day in a row work stretch...ugh. I need a break! Better yet, a BFP! Reward me!

Also, just got a little depressed when I looked at my ticker and saw that we've been TTC 9 months and 2 days :cry: If I don't get preggo before my would have been due date I am going to be a complete mess

:( I really hope you get your bfp soon, hun! And, a break! That's a long time without a weekend!

I'm starting to get antsy..I'd like AF to show up soon. I just don't feel good today either. I was sniffly last night and this morning, I still have a killer headache, and heartburn (random, so random, I never get heartburn) and im nauseous. WHERE ARE ALL THESE SYMPTOMS COMING FROM?!

:( I really hope you get your bfp soon, hun! And, a break! That's a long time without a weekend!

I'm starting to get antsy..I'd like AF to show up soon. I just don't feel good today either. I was sniffly last night and this morning, I still have a killer headache, and heartburn (random, so random, I never get heartburn) and im nauseous. WHERE ARE ALL THESE SYMPTOMS COMING FROM?!

Well, I volunteered to work the weekends, so kinda my own fault...but I could use the extra pay! Will be happy when I finally get a day off though.

Ugh stupid :witch: sucks that she's making you miserable without even being here yet!

Also, admittedly, I'm feeling like I'm gonna cave and try and test tonight...I don't know why...I've made it 11 days, I only have to wait one more but the urge is just getting really bad today. I'm afraid of disappointment though :(

You get enough symptoms for all of us Amanda. I can't wait for :witch: to show because I want to get completely wasted off of wine. DH and I want to do a drunken at home night. Those are always super fun :happydance:

Of course I wouldn't mind not having to deal with AF and get my :bfp: instead lol

I can't even drink anymore. I ordered a sangria last friday and could barely choke it down. had to wait for the ice to melt and water it down lol.

I'll be honest, the reason I ordered the damn thing is because it seems like the girls that have a drink in their TWW always get BFPs

You get enough symptoms for all of us Amanda. I can't wait for :witch: to show because I want to get completely wasted off of wine. DH and I want to do a drunken at home night. Those are always super fun :happydance:
I do love me a good drunken night at home too :) I normally get super tired and end up asleep by like 8pm though. yep, I get WILD!

Well, I volunteered to work the weekends, so kinda my own fault...but I could use the extra pay! Will be happy when I finally get a day off though.

Ugh stupid :witch: sucks that she's making you miserable without even being here yet!

Also, admittedly, I'm feeling like I'm gonna cave and try and test tonight...I don't know why...I've made it 11 days, I only have to wait one more but the urge is just getting really bad today. I'm afraid of disappointment though :(

Extra $$ is always good, even if youre tired and burnt out.

Don't cave! The extra day could be what your body needs for enough hcg to double!! WAIT! WAIT! WAIT!

I can't even drink anymore. I ordered a sangria last friday and could barely choke it down. had to wait for the ice to melt and water it down lol.
lightweight! Its okay, you're hopefully not going to be drinking any time soon so it wont matter :)

loving this site right now. even though there is no point of me reading them.

https://www.babysnark.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/early-pregnancy-symptoms.asp

We go to bed at around 10-10:30 because DH wakes up at 5-5:30 for work. Last night I passed out at around 9:30 though...

I am thirsty as heck right now. I've had about 50 oz of water in the last 1-2 hours but my throat still feels like a desert. I am ss like a mofo right now :haha:

hoping its your month Ashlee and Nichole!!

So DH and I are just chilling while govt is on shut down... praying to get paid back. DH is working on our basement and Im just hanging out.

I think I am just trying to give myself hope and not give into my pessimism.

So DH and I are just chilling while govt is on shut down... praying to get paid back. DH is working on our basement and Im just hanging out.

Thank you! I hope so too, I just want it to be tomorrow morning already...
Sorry that you and DH got screwed by this whole shut down business :? That really sucks. Not fair that congress still gets paid while everyone else has to wait around without pay while they make decisions.

So, I'm feeling better about my temp not having a huge spike today after looking at similar charts in the FF pregnancy gallery. Not everyone gets a huge spike after implantation dip, some have a slower rise. FX thats me!

I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you. We need some serious BFPs this month!

ugh what a pain. I really hope you get paid! Fingers crossed.

Enjoy the rest time while you can :)

FX for you all still in the TWW!!

Amanda, I totally believe in 'miracles' (not in the religious sense because i'm really not religious.. more in the doctors don't know everything sense) and have seen so many cases where families are told there is ZERO chance of conceiving and it still happens. Since bodies reproduce sperm constantly maybe a little bit got produced at some point. I mean.. you never know! Lol.

Ash- your chart is awesome, your BD timing is perfect, you even had (what I think is) implantation bleeding! This is your month!

Sandy- I still think it looks like you O'd. Dont get down yet hun you're not out. I do think clomid will really help though if you go on to another cycle.

BB- I really hope you've O'd!!! FX for you!!

Brittany- Ugh I'm sorry you're having such a long horrible cycle. FX AF shows soon!!

Ashley and Nicole- FX for both of you! I can't wait for Ashlee to test tomorrow morning!!

Amanda- Sorry the impending witch is causing all these symptoms, but weekend planned with your DH sounds like SO much fun!

Not much going on with me. 5dpo and nothing really happening. I have been having a very light pinching feeling in the left part of my uterus, but I'm convinced i'm just HYPER SENSITIVE to every single thing my body is doing right now because it's my very first cycle. I'm sure next month I won't be as worked up over cramping.. or will I? Also very moody today. I kinda snapped at my mom because she won't come to my marathon. Blah...

AFM, I hate AF! Lol. But I got my cute lil dresses in the mail today and they are adoraaable! She even threw in a free headband! Lol. They're so tiny, and supposed to be 12-18mth so I can't even imagine what the 0-3 month ones look like!!!

(Excuse the way I look and my dirty mirror lol.)

Beginning of a hope chest for my future baby girl! Now I need to find some cute boys stuff! Lol.

Attachments

• new 045.jpg
    new 045.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 5
  • new 047.jpg
    new 047.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 5
  • new 048.jpg
    new 048.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 4
  • new 049.jpg
    new 049.jpg