[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

AFM, I hate AF! Lol. But I got my cute lil dresses in the mail today and they are adoraaable! She even threw in a free headband! Lol. They're so tiny, and supposed to be 12-18mth so I can't even imagine what the 0-3 month ones look like!!!

(Excuse the way I look and my dirty mirror lol.)

Beginning of a hope chest for my future baby girl! Now I need to find some cute boys stuff! Lol.

The one with the brown top is SO FREAKIN CUTE! I would wear that...

Amanda, I totally believe in 'miracles' (not in the religious sense because i'm really not religious.. more in the doctors don't know everything sense) and have seen so many cases where families are told there is ZERO chance of conceiving and it still happens. Since bodies reproduce sperm constantly maybe a little bit got produced at some point. I mean.. you never know! Lol.

I do, too. very much so! One day..

I forgot to post this this am. OH was making fun of me. I went on my (now ritual) run to the gf donut store, then got back into bed with my coffee (yes..in a ball jar) and had my donut in bed while snuggling with OH.

Seriously people, try it. it makes my day just a littttttle bit better.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 8
Omg that donut!!! Lol. Raspberry filled are my favorite, you're making me crave one. Mmmmm

Hey ladies!
I say test!!!!!! To anyone 10 dpo or further with a good test...not an IC...BUT I totally get waiting.

I've had a pot roast in the crock pot since 10am....and it's finally done. I've been sampling....I just ate a potato and a half...Idaho potatoes too, not those dinky red potatoes. And I'm holding back from more....mmmmm tasty.

Nikki this whole government shutdown blows. I hope you get paid in the end. Not to open a can of worms, but I strongly feel we shouldn't have to pay our federal taxes right now. Maybe that would light a fire under their asses....save me about $700 each check....f-ers.

Sorry AF got you Cassidy. But those dresses are super cute. I'm not brave enough to buy anything yet.

Hey ladies!
I say test!!!!!! To anyone 10 dpo or further with a good test...not an IC...BUT I totally get waiting.

I've had a pot roast in the crock pot since 10am....and it's finally done. I've been sampling....I just ate a potato and a half...Idaho potatoes too, not those dinky red potatoes. And I'm holding back from more....mmmmm tasty.

Nikki this whole government shutdown blows. I hope you get paid in the end. Not to open a can of worms, but I strongly feel we shouldn't have to pay our federal taxes right now. Maybe that would light a fire under their asses....save me about $700 each check....f-ers.

Sorry AF got you Cassidy. But those dresses are super cute. I'm not brave enough to buy anything yet.

and holy cow, pot roast sounds amazing!

Bahaha I'm watching catfish and the episode is from my hometown. Crazy lol

I wish I could share the scent. It's heavenly. And I made Rice Krispies...with pomegranate candles burning. Weird combo but it smells delicious.

I saw two episodes of that show and was fascinated, but they just kept playing those TWO and I never saw more.. it's so interesting!

dude, Rachel. party at your house. Cheddar biscuits the other day, now pot roast, rice krispies? yup. see you in a bit!

Lol I've been off for 4 days...making delicious food. Back to work tomorrow. UGH!
Btw I got an email today that I got approved to go to a conference next month for a few days but this bitch face heffer whore c-word is going too. If you can't tell from the previous sentence, I strongly dislike her. Thank god they didn't pair me with her for the hotel room. I would die. Or she would....she'd probably die. Lol. I don't like her. The end.

Yum rachel, I've been wanting to try a pot roast in the crockpot but I'm out of the house for 12 hours most days so I don't know if it would end up being too well done

I'm sat in bed with peanut butter on toast and a cup of tea watching Baby Mama. Funny so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->