[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

No it has a dial with high, low, keep warm and off. I told myself I would only upgrade once I started using it more.

I love my slow cooker. I use it at least twice a week. I started a group on Facebook last year and it's now got 2319 members now!

I work 12 hour shifts and use my crockpot often. Just keep it on low

Where do you usually find your recipes? I guess I've really only tried recipes with chicken and that dries out quickly so maybe beef would be a better option for me. I guess I'll just have to try lol

Yum I love slow-cooking!

Rachel which Catfish?? I looove that show, just watched the one where the Catfisher is Big Michael! Lol. The girl was so rude to him, I cried.

Forgot to say Urine sample is back, totally clear. Still waiting for scan date and swab results!

No it has a dial with high, low, keep warm and off. I told myself I would only upgrade once I started using it more.
I used to leave mine on low all day. Now i have one with a timer that is really great!
I love my slow cooker. I use it at least twice a week. I started a group on Facebook last year and it's now got 2319 members now!
love it!
Forgot to say Urine sample is back, totally clear. Still waiting for scan date and swab results!

woohoo

my boobs hurt so badly I am cringing. throbbing intense pain. UGH! AF!

The one with Derek and Kristen "Whoo" lol who ended up being Chastity "Noneya" like none-ya business. Lol lived in same area as him but he thought she was in Tampa. She even had a local number lol. Dumbass. I love that show though

The one with Derek and Kristen "Whoo" lol who ended up being Chastity "Noneya" like none-ya business. Lol lived in same area as him but he thought she was in Tampa. She even had a local number lol. Dumbass. I love that show though

OMG I watched that episode last night... Sorry but he was super dumb... He didn't realize she was using different girl's pictures as her own??? And one of Vanessa Hudgens??? C'mon!!! LOL!

We got a new crockpot for our wedding, it's bigger than our old one and has a timer! So now I have two :D which is awesome.

Ash- your chart is awesome, your BD timing is perfect, you even had (what I think is) implantation bleeding! This is your month!

Thanks, I seriously hope this is the month. Symptoms look pretty good and chart and pink cm are suggesting implantation so I hope it's true! Got a lot more creamy cm today. It's different than normal pre-AF creamy cm though, it's like more watery, but still creamy? if that makes sense?

BTW I loved the brown dress the most on that website but I don't want to copy you and buy it lol, They're so tiny and cute!

Ah man...you guys were all chatty while I actually had work to do, now you're all quiet :?

I love my crockpot but I don't use it as much as I would like. I'm really picky with food so it's hard for me to find recipe that I like. I do make this killer shredded beef for tacos in my crock pot a lot.

I wish tomorrow would hurry up and get here so I can see my temperature. I'm trying to stay hopeful but its hard for me.

Ashlee, its too cold in my office for me to type! my fingers are frozen! haha

I love my crockpot but I don't use it as much as I would like. I'm really picky with food so it's hard for me to find recipe that I like. I do make this killer shredded beef for tacos in my crock pot a lot.

I wish tomorrow would hurry up and get here so I can see my temperature. I'm trying to stay hopeful but its hard for me.

I found an awesome chicken enchilada soup recipe for my crockpot that me and hubby LOVE, also we use it to make pulled pork a lot. Have you ever tried things like that?

You and me both lady, I'm dying to see what my temp is tomorrow. But having some anxiety because I'm worried that it will have plummeted :(

Ashlee, its too cold in my office for me to type! my fingers are frozen! haha
LOL! I'm actually hot at work :? it sucks

I found an awesome chicken enchilada soup recipe for my crockpot that me and hubby LOVE, also we use it to make pulled pork a lot. Have you ever tried things like that?

You and me both lady, I'm dying to see what my temp is tomorrow. But having some anxiety because I'm worried that it will have plummeted :(

i'm sooo hungry now. we use our crock pot a lot for soups, pulled pork, and slow cooked meat (of any kind).

Oh yeah I do pulled pork and BBQ pulled chicken a lot too. Ohh my gawd I want pulled pork now lol.

i'm sooo hungry now. we use our crock pot a lot for soups, pulled pork, and slow cooked meat (of any kind).

Lol me too. No idea what to make for dinner tonight though. I want to use the crock pot as much as possible this fall/winter. I also want DH to get some freaking firewood so we can start using our fireplace again!

seriously bundled up in the office shivering! its SO cold in here today. It's nice outside, they just have the air cranked up in here. Luckily, the day is almost over so then I can go home and get into bed! SO TIRED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->