[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

MMMM FOOD. lol. I have a Cup of Noodles here at work to keep me company. Ugh.

Order the dress if you want Ash! Lol I do NOT care. I'm not one of those types of people who freak out if someone else's kid has the same outfit :haha:

Check out Think Pink Bowtique on Etsy though. They have really cute rompers and headbands for really great deals. I'm gonna start ordering stuff off of there lol. https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThinkPinkBows

I know, I am so tired. Besides the I will content myself because the good ob wasn't in just the np who always says I need to gain weight!
Nichole and Ashlee-I hope you guys test soon!
I need to find some good slow cooking recipes. Yummy

MMMM FOOD. lol. I have a Cup of Noodles here at work to keep me company. Ugh.

Order the dress if you want Ash! Lol I do NOT care. I'm not one of those types of people who freak out if someone else's kid has the same outfit :haha:

Check out Think Pink Bowtique on Etsy though. They have really cute rompers and headbands for really great deals. I'm gonna start ordering stuff off of there lol. https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThinkPinkBows

HAHA okay :).

I was already planning on baby shopping on Etsy:blush: lol
Ever since the wedding I go crazy on there

I love this
https://www.etsy.com/listing/111197811/baby-headbandfeather-headbandbaby-girl?ref=shop_home_active
If I would have had a flowergirl in my wedding, she would have worn it! So 20s

I am now on day 11 of a 19 day in a row work stretch...ugh. I need a break! Better yet, a BFP! Reward me!

Also, just got a little depressed when I looked at my ticker and saw that we've been TTC 9 months and 2 days :cry: If I don't get preggo before my would have been due date I am going to be a complete mess

I remember the month I would have given birth- BFN - augh, but now that i'm on the otherside im fine - I'm FXing for you girl...

hoping its your month Ashlee and Nichole!!

So DH and I are just chilling while govt is on shut down... praying to get paid back. DH is working on our basement and Im just hanging out.

Australia is laughing. I have it on good authority from my mother. grrrrr

Lol I've been off for 4 days...making delicious food. Back to work tomorrow. UGH!
Btw I got an email today that I got approved to go to a conference next month for a few days but this bitch face heffer whore c-word is going too. If you can't tell from the previous sentence, I strongly dislike her. Thank god they didn't pair me with her for the hotel room. I would die. Or she would....she'd probably die. Lol. I don't like her. The end.

*high five*

I love etsy. My poor children will hate me after all the etsy shopping I will do!

I can't bring myself to buy anything for a baby until I'm pregnant and know that the baby won't be going anywhere. Everything is so cute and I want to buy it all though.

My symptoms are so crazy strong that I'm almost tempted to stop and have lab work done on my way home. I know it will be negative, BUT, having blood taken always seems to jump start my period.

Can't wait to catch up with you chatty ladies! I hate working a double.

Pink cm.. please be IB and not AF..

Yesterday's appointment with the FS doc went great. :thumbup: (I had a busy day all day or I'd have been on sooner to tell). The doc assured me that I shouldn't worry about implantation problems/needing a surrogate (he said "no, no, you shouldn't ever need a surrogate") and answered all my paranoid implantation problem questions, and I feel much relief on that front. I told the doc mys suspicions about weak ov (the short LH surge and the spotting) and he agreed that's likely what the problem is, since otherwise my cycles are pretty regular now. I won't get my prolactin results back for a week, since I had them also do an AMH panel just to satisfy my curiosity about my levels after my poor left ovary had the endo implant removed, but the doc prescribed me Femara to help my ov, and he assures me that with my great AMH my ov reserve can take a hit and be totally fine. He also thinks the cells in my body that make the prolactin are just overactive, since eliminating the wellbutrin didn't totally stop the symptoms and since my MRI was clear, but the Femara could fix the problem of low LH that that causes (which causes weak ov and spotting), and he can give me more cabergoline if my prolactin comes back high, as well. So I have renewed hope, since as far as I or the FS can reasonably figure, I just have a problem with weak ov due to slightly high prolactin, which can be fixed, that eventually, one way or another, I should get my bfp. Phew! :) FX'd for a Femara baby! [-o<

I'm so glad I listened to my gut and made an appt with the FS with my suspicions of weak ov, so we could hopefully be fixing that before needing an IUI, and so I could get the relief of knowing not to worry about implantation problems and knowing that I have a fixable problem. Maybe it's a bit odd to be grateful for weak ov, but I am, since at least they have all kinds of drugs for that.

So far, the Femara hasn't given me any nasty side effects. I've felt like I've had a bunch of physical energy to burn, but other than that, so far so good.

----

- Nichole, glad your docs seem to be taking good care of you. :)

- Ash, FX'd this is your month! :dust:

I can't bring myself to buy anything for a baby until I'm pregnant and know that the baby won't be going anywhere. Everything is so cute and I want to buy it all though.

My symptoms are so crazy strong that I'm almost tempted to stop and have lab work done on my way home. I know it will be negative, BUT, having blood taken always seems to jump start my period.

I feel the same way about buying baby stuff.

Praying for a miracle for you, but if not a miracle it's good to AF over with. :hugs:

I feel the same way about baby stuff... i can't wait... but I can wait too *sigh*

Great news Smalls!!! That's wonderful!!

AFM - temp hardly moved, wet CM, cold symptoms are at bay, drinking fertilitea and eating healthy - the fish tacos were ah-may-zingggggg and i had some left over slaw and fish for lunch (yay for actually eating). Gym tonight to burn it all away (haha!) Body Attack! Co-worker sniffed allll morning - I didnt wear perfume per se... but i did put on body lotion made by the same perfume maker. I also caught her red-handed glaring at me while I typed so I challenged her "Is there something wrong? Are you sure?" she backed down and I sent the email to HR that had been sitting in my draft messages for over a week. I have a date to discuss this nonsense tomorrow.

Walmart has zero first signal tests! Grrrr! :growlmad:

Update-they only have frers in a 3 pack ugh

I love those three packs;)

Amelia, it's so nice to hear positivity from you-- glad you're doing well.

STG- thanks :)

on the ferry on the way home. Commuting sucks but this view almost makes it worth it. Almost.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 2

I love those three packs;)

Amelia, it's so nice to hear positivity from you-- glad you're doing well.

STG- thanks :)

on the ferry on the way home. Commuting sucks but this view almost makes it worth it. Almost.

I just wanted the cheapie 88cent tests though! Lol but instead I had to buy the $13 FRER 3pack because they didn't have singles or double pack :growlmad:

STG-Thank you! So glad that you've gotten some good news and hopefully it won't be long till we see your BFP! Glad to have you back!

I can't wait for you to test! Just remember even if you don't get a bfp tomorrow there is still time so don't get too discouraged okay? Hang in there and think :bfp: !

I can't wait for you to test! Just remember even if you don't get a bfp tomorrow there is still time so don't get too discouraged okay? Hang in there and think :bfp: !

Thank you! If I don't get a BFP tomorrow I at least hope to see a temp spike to keep the hope alive lol

Speaking of slow cookers, I'm pretty new to it but I made a killer whole chicken the other day. It was, in Nichole's words "Amazeballs!" LOL I also got my pressure canner and dutch oven in the mail today. It was like Christmas morning!

I've had a lighter than usual period these last two cycles, coincidentally, the cycles that I've been using the progesterone cream. Maybe related? This cycle I won't be using the cream because I want to see what my normal progesterone levels are when I get my blood test at 7 DPO.

I've been temping every day, and some extras: drinking my red raspberry tea and taking my evening primrose and zinc. All I need to do is BD a few days and start my TWW again. But first I have to get to OD! As my avatar picture says: i am going to make October awesome!

Ttyl, going on a movie date with hubby to see the new Sandra Bullock and George Clooney movie: GRAVITY.

Ashlee- I love those 88cent wal mart tests. I really like them! LOL plus you can go crazy on them!

Marie- I really want to see Gravity! Let me know if you liked it!

I love this
https://www.etsy.com/listing/111197811/baby-headbandfeather-headbandbaby-girl?ref=shop_home_active
If I would have had a flowergirl in my wedding, she would have worn it! So 20s

Etsy is totally perfect for weddings.

I'm getting so much for ours off of there. I think this is one of the flower girl dress choices for Hannah & Autumn: https://www.etsy.com/listing/118094435/coral-flower-girls-dress-with-aqua-sash & https://www.etsy.com/listing/127355457/mint-flower-girls-dress-with-taupe-sash

Same dress, different colors. Maybe one girl gets one color, the other gets the other color.

after a pretty much symptomless day, I had some pretty intense cramping tonight while we were out shopping. It's so weird to cramp THIS much. I'll be 6dpo tomorrow. Still seems too early for real symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->