[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Ash and Nichole, I'm still holding out hope for you two.
Afm, had a presentation all day. I did two hours. Same thing with my group all day tomorrow. Luckily, I like most of the people I work with. OH returns tonight, in two hours. And I made him lamb burgers, chicken piccata, and apple upside down cake since I'll be gone all wkd. And I'm getting some, woot! Today is cd11; I'm getting nervous about being away for two nights - cd12 and cd13 - but I'm hoping that my body doesn't wig out on me and ovulate early. I'll be home the afternoon of cd14 and get a bd in. Stupid living my life around ttc, then trying not to, then worrying about ttc. Bah.

:hugs: Mirolee- you're catching that egg this time! Don't even worry about it, it's gonna happen ;)

I feel ya Mirolee.

I just killed 20 mins reading birthing stories - I swung violently between giggling and cooing and dry retching and vowing to be 100% sedated during birth.

Augh.

STG- I am so happy you got some good news! That :bfp: is getting closer and closer for you.

I have been feeling super hot all day. Last cycle I started cooling down around now. If my temp is higher tomorrow I will test with a FRER. I super hope it's high![-o<. How Have I never noticed this bunny before?! :bunny:

I took a FRER just because of all my crazy random symptoms-- bfn as I expected, but at least I wont have a pang of guilt having a cocktail this weekend.

Getting into bed (yes..its only 745pm). Goodnight, ladies!

STG- I am so happy you got some good news! That :bfp: is getting closer and closer for you.

I have been feeling super hot all day. Last cycle I started cooling down around now. If my temp is higher tomorrow I will test with a FRER. I super hope it's high![-o<. How Have I never noticed this bunny before?! :bunny:

I just saw him for the first time today too. Isn't he hysterical and cute?!

I never saw him either! Super cute!

Amanda, I agree. It makes having a stillborn baby hard, too. Ugh!

Im such a dummy but I still hope my temp goes back up. Fairly sure I'm out, but I still hope..

Hoping you get your :bfp: too Nichole!!! Waiting for our first October :bfp: announcements!!! :happydance:

GRAVITY was good. I give it a C+ but I am a very picky movie critic so someone else might think it's better.

G'night ladies! :hug:

Eurgh. All I wanted was one more temperature rise. Stupid FFing body! :cry:

This was Tuesday evening after drinking lots of tea

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/6D366C57-A2FE-4B0C-B5F2-1A0E8D2D3CED-1045-0000008E30BF6645_zps29f7612d.jpg
This is today's with SMU
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/8F3C411E-0D71-4DBA-9515-F9A722347D53-3517-00000204A83780B5_zps9233d4a5.jpg

Temp dropped. AF is here. I'm out. I didn't really expect much I guess.. even though I really kinda did. Just like I always do. Only a 10 day LP. What the heck is the matter with me?! Can't wait for my appointment to figure out plan of action. Bring on the clomid I guess. I'm also going to ask about supplements and what kind of diet is best, if in fact low carb is the way to go.. or if it's more about losing weight and maybe try weight watchers. I have to do something before I got lose my mind over this. Lol.

Another girl was like "Oh I'm pregnant. With my third. It's my new husband's, not my old boyfriend/baby daddy. I was having a hard time so I took prenatal vitamins for a week and it helped." I was just like.. hmm ok. Congratulations.. in my head I feel like she has to be kidding me. The same one that asks when I'm going to try again. I have been. For 3 cycles. Now my 4th.. I think some people think a new baby just replaces the one you lost.

Ashlee and Nichole, fx for you!

Mirolee, enjoy your trip!!

Amanda, glad you and OH are doing well.

Katrina, hope you get your BFP soon and your drs office cooperates!

This was Tuesday evening after drinking lots of tea

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/6D366C57-A2FE-4B0C-B5F2-1A0E8D2D3CED-1045-0000008E30BF6645_zps29f7612d.jpg
This is today's with SMU
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/8F3C411E-0D71-4DBA-9515-F9A722347D53-3517-00000204A83780B5_zps9233d4a5.jpg

Is this a hpt or an opk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"