[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Temp dropped. AF is here. I'm out. I didn't really expect much I guess.. even though I really kinda did. Just like I always do. Only a 10 day LP. What the heck is the matter with me?! Can't wait for my appointment to figure out plan of action. Bring on the clomid I guess. I'm also going to ask about supplements and what kind of diet is best, if in fact low carb is the way to go.. or if it's more about losing weight and maybe try weight watchers. I have to do something before I got lose my mind over this. Lol.

Another girl was like "Oh I'm pregnant. With my third. It's my new husband's, not my old boyfriend/baby daddy. I was having a hard time so I took prenatal vitamins for a week and it helped." I was just like.. hmm ok. Congratulations.. in my head I feel like she has to be kidding me. The same one that asks when I'm going to try again. I have been. For 3 cycles. Now my 4th.. I think some people think a new baby just replaces the one you lost.

Ashlee and Nichole, fx for you!

Mirolee, enjoy your trip!!

Amanda, glad you and OH are doing well.

Katrina, hope you get your BFP soon and your drs office cooperates!

I would be surprised if they give you Clomid after only three cycles. Unless you have a doctor with a different philosophy, from what I've seen, they wait for you to try naturally for one year.

I know you're frustrated. I felt like that too when I didn't get pregnant right away but remember it can take a normal, healthy couple up to one year to conceive. Hang in there. Although it might feel like it will never happen, it WILL happen! I hope you get your :bfp: soon hun! :hug:

My eggs is preggo!!!! :wohoo::happydance:I hope hope hope this on is sticky! So nervous :?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 13
HOLY FREAKIN SHIT ASHLEE!!! :headspin: :happydance: :headspin: :dance:

I just hopped out of my chair here in Ohiooo- so happy to get such wonderful news so early in the morning! I bet you're ecstatic! Keep me updated throughout the day I have to hear how things go! Did you tell DH?! AHHH!

Happy Friday to all!!! :)

(P.s. Ashlee I keep having to restrain from posting again, I am so excited. I added a star to your name, praying for a sticky one sweetie!! <3)

Thanks ladies! I did tell DH, he gets up at 5:20 and I tested at 5:15 so I ran in the room and jumped on the bed and shouted "baby I'm pregnant!" He was a little disoriented at first since I woke him up lol but he's happy :)

Congratulations Ashlee!!

Marie, I had a hard time getting pregnant the first time with irregular cycles. They said I have PCOS. Also had a progesterone of 0.5 on cd 21 and they said I was not ovulating. I think I actually did O the next day, but I question the strength. And my LP was only 10 days. She had better do something to help me out.. lol.

Congratulations Ashlee!!

Marie, I had a hard time getting pregnant the first time with irregular cycles. They said I have PCOS. Also had a progesterone of 0.5 on cd 21 and they said I was not ovulating. I think I actually did O the next day, but I question the strength. And my LP was only 10 days. She had better do something to help me out.. lol.

I hope she does too. It is such a hard journey. How long did it take you the first time?

Congrats Ashlee! ::happydance: Fx for sticky bean!

My temp didn't really drop like expected. If it stays up tomorrow I'll definitely test. 13dpo is using where my temp really plummets.

Congrats Ashlee! ::happydance: Fx for sticky bean!

My temp didn't really drop like expected. If it stays up tomorrow I'll definitely test. 13dpo is using where my temp really plummets.

Thanks Nichole! I hope your temp stays up and you get to join me!

Marie, it took 10months the first time.

Nichole, fx for you, too.

I think its extra hard for me because that is the part of my loss I can't get past.. the fear that it won't happen again.

Okay Ashlee, remind me of what you did this month. I'm taking notes ;) lol

I found an awesome chicken enchilada soup recipe for my crockpot that me and hubby LOVE, also we use it to make pulled pork a lot. Have you ever tried things like that?
Yumm...can you post the recipe for the soup please it sounds so good!

I feel the same way about baby stuff... i can't wait... but I can wait too *sigh*

Great news Smalls!!! That's wonderful!!

AFM - temp hardly moved, wet CM, cold symptoms are at bay, drinking fertilitea and eating healthy - the fish tacos were ah-may-zingggggg and i had some left over slaw and fish for lunch (yay for actually eating). Gym tonight to burn it all away (haha!) Body Attack! Co-worker sniffed allll morning - I didnt wear perfume per se... but i did put on body lotion made by the same perfume maker. I also caught her red-handed glaring at me while I typed so I challenged her "Is there something wrong? Are you sure?" she backed down and I sent the email to HR that had been sitting in my draft messages for over a week. I have a date to discuss this nonsense tomorrow.
Glad you're feeling a little better, Working out always helps clear my mind and ease my stress.
Walmart has zero first signal tests! Grrrr! :growlmad:

Update-they only have frers in a 3 pack ugh

I love those three packs;)

Amelia, it's so nice to hear positivity from you-- glad you're doing well.

STG- thanks :)

on the ferry on the way home. Commuting sucks but this view almost makes it worth it. Almost.
I'm so jealous of your commute, I wish I could have a beautiful view like that. When I used to commute into Boston everyday I would have a gorgeous view once I was able to see the city line with the sun rising. But now I'm in the burbs and I just see alot of taillights :/
Speaking of slow cookers, I'm pretty new to it but I made a killer whole chicken the other day. It was, in Nichole's words "Amazeballs!" LOL I also got my pressure canner and dutch oven in the mail today. It was like Christmas morning!

I've had a lighter than usual period these last two cycles, coincidentally, the cycles that I've been using the progesterone cream. Maybe related? This cycle I won't be using the cream because I want to see what my normal progesterone levels are when I get my blood test at 7 DPO.

I've been temping every day, and some extras: drinking my red raspberry tea and taking my evening primrose and zinc. All I need to do is BD a few days and start my TWW again. But first I have to get to OD! As my avatar picture says: i am going to make October awesome!

Ttyl, going on a movie date with hubby to see the new Sandra Bullock and George Clooney movie: GRAVITY.
I've been wanting to try a whole chicken in the crockpot too...and I LOVEE my dutch oven and use it allll the time.
My eggs is preggo!!!! :wohoo::happydance:I hope hope hope this on is sticky! So nervous :?
OMG!!!! Congrats!!!!! Did you see the pic I posted on the FB group...I told you ladies someone was getting a BFP!
I hope so Ash! I had a dream that I got a :bfp:.
You're next!!!

Lastly, I have great news...:witch:flew in this morning...finally:happydance:

congrats ashlee - holy crap! what great news to start the day! i'm so glad you held out so long to test - it was worth it!

Sandy it WILL happen. Without medicine, could take a few months. But WITH, even sooner! Either way it is totally possible and will happen when God is sure you're ready. Don't ever think it is impossible. Even though others get preggo, they have been trying for months and months, remember that! It hasn't been long for you and oh I KNOW how much your heart aches. But God will give you a little bean soon enough, I just know it. Sending love :hugs:

Also saw you mentioning purchasing the head stone for baby, we also just bought ours. Chose a beautiful little bench made of Granite, getting it engraved soon and will hopefully have a nice place to visit him before winter comes. It breaks my heart to visit with out a proper memorial, he has a bunch of ornaments and flowers, and a handful of watchful frogs we bought that stick in the ground- so cute. Also stepping stones and solar lights, but I can't wait for the bench. Then I will feel a bit more at peace with it all. I plan on getting angel wings across my chest with his name as soon as I'm un-pregnant. I miss him so much. I am worrying about if I have another boy, I don't want anyone to think he's been replaced in my heart, bc it certainly isn't so. He's so special and taught us lessons we never before would have learned. I am thankful everyday for that sweet baby J. <3

i will try to stalk today, but have a group meeting 10-6 - no phones or laptops allowed. but i'm here!

Thanks Morgan. I didn't intend for it to sound like I'm not happy for those of you that have gotten BFP'S. I absolutely am. You all deserve it. I know that you all have been trying longer than I have. What I said was in reference to rude people at work and stores. I know I'll get my turn eventually. Hopefully I'll get a little help today. I am just frustrated that my body isn't working right I don't feel like.

Yes, I will feel better when his stone is set. It was so neat to be able to totally personalize it. Another month and it should be done and set. I hated him not having one, too. We have lots of cute little things out there for him, too. It makes me feel better.

Oh no Sandy I didn't mean that either, I just remember how hard it was to see others get pregnant while I was trying. On here it is exciting, since we all have been sharing and working for it so hard! But it always make you wanna "catch up" and I was just reminding you that God has his own plan and date, and in due time it will come for you. I know that God won't take something so precious without a blessing coming from it all. Your rainbow is going to patch that hole in your heart, I promise. Just keep praying lady :)

Oh good Morgan. I surely didn't want to hurt anybody's feelings. All of you ladies have been a godsend through all of this. You understand things that he doesn't always understand as much. It's nice to have another kind of support , especially from ladies who have walked in my shoes, or at least similar pairs.

I also agree that God will bless us with another baby when he's ready. I still have a lot of things to be thankful for especially that this brought my hubby &I closer together instead of ripping us apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->