[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Okay Ashlee, remind me of what you did this month. I'm taking notes ;) lol
It's all on my chart but I will say it here too.
2 cups fertilitea w/ honey 2 times per day. Until o
1 1000mg evening primrose oil per day until o
1 spring valley prenatal per day
1 200mg DHA per day
1 500mg organic maca per day
1 baby aspirin per day until o
Guaifenesin tablets 3 times a day 5 days before o
SMEP
Softcups
1/5 pineapple core included for 5 days after o
Handful of sunflower seeds for 5 days after o

I found an awesome chicken enchilada soup recipe for my crockpot that me and hubby LOVE, also we use it to make pulled pork a lot. Have you ever tried things like that?
Yumm...can you post the recipe for the soup please it sounds so good!
https://www.chef-in-training.com/2012/02/crock-pot-chicken-enchilada-soup/
Its amazeballs!

congrats ashlee - holy crap! what great news to start the day! i'm so glad you held out so long to test - it was worth it!
Thank you! I'm happy I did too, it made it so much better to not see a bunch of negatives before

Also, Brittany I did see that you posted that picture on FB last night :) so glad that it was a good sign!

Yeah Sandy, I remember at the funeral an old friend of my mom's (who had a stillborn daughter) told me "you know, 9/10 couples who lose a child get divorced!" And I have made it my goal since that day to prove her and those numbers wrong! I have to keep it together when my heart hurts, because hubby's hurts just as bad. It has definitely taught me to be, or maybe just pretend, that I'm strong- in order for the both of us to heal. Putting other things before myself to make things easier, which I never really did before.

Ashley- Stealing that delicious recipe, I'm goin crockpot-crazy next week! Yay Fall! Also- was this your first month trying Softcups? Jw if maybe they did the trick?!

Yes,it was my first month using soft cups which I actually think was the reason for my thrush. I read that if sperm is left in too long it can change the pH which leads to the yeast growing more. But I also left mine in the full 12 hours every time.

Yeah I can see how that could lead to an infection after leaving it in all night :/ Mine were definitely gross after, but I guess I can't complain :)

But WOW maybe you just needed them trapped in there like me, lol. I hated having to "keep my hips up" or whatever. I can't believe they work so well, who would have known! I read in an article- ""I did a search of the FDA site looking for information about the company’s claim that “Softcup fertility success stories are now so commonplace that Instead has filed for FDA clearance to officially market the Softcups as a conception aid!”" So hopefully that will get the word out to ladies all over!

Ashlee- I seriously teared up when I saw your BFP!!! I am so incredibly happy for you!!!!!!!!! Hopefully October will bring more BFP's!

Brittney - Your picture is good luck! =]

Digi confirmed :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 3
Congrats Ashlee. Any guesses on what your due date is? I may have missed if you guys discussed it.

Wow Ashlee, now how does thattt feel to see?! Congrats again, for the 50th time lol. Making babies is just so amazing! :)

Based on o date June 15th based on LMP June 10. So about a week before our wedding anniversary

Wow Ashlee, now how does thattt feel to see?! Congrats again, for the 50th time lol. Making babies is just so amazing! :)

It's so nice to see the words. I never got the chance to do a digi last time

So she gave me 3 months worth of Clomid 50 mg, told me to do days 3-7. Progesterone level on cd 21and definitely continue on the low carb diet. So that's the plan. Headed to the grocery store now to get the food I should be eating.

Congrats, again, Ash! Soooo awesome that you are pregnant! wooohooo.

It's crazy busy at work today and super stressful, so I prob won't be on much.

Happy Friday, ladies! I hope everyone has a good Friday!

Nichole, have you tested? Did i miss it?

Ash, a few questions since I am considering starting the baby aspirin....

1. Was this your first cycle taking it?
2. What days did you take it?
3. Will you continue taking it or stop now that you got your bfp?

This was Tuesday evening after drinking lots of tea

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/6D366C57-A2FE-4B0C-B5F2-1A0E8D2D3CED-1045-0000008E30BF6645_zps29f7612d.jpg
This is today's with SMU
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/8F3C411E-0D71-4DBA-9515-F9A722347D53-3517-00000204A83780B5_zps9233d4a5.jpg

Is this a hpt or an opk?

OPKs! Definitely not positive. My body is trying so hard and failing everytime again this month :(

Ashlee that's amazing news! Congratulations :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->