[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Ash, a few questions since I am considering starting the baby aspirin....

1. Was this your first cycle taking it?
2. What days did you take it?
3. Will you continue taking it or stop now that you got your bfp?

I took the baby aspirin the last 3 months, usually the whole month, but this month I ran out around O so I stopped. I probably won't be taking it anymore unless I'm told to.

Ash, a few questions since I am considering starting the baby aspirin....

1. Was this your first cycle taking it?
2. What days did you take it?
3. Will you continue taking it or stop now that you got your bfp?

I took the baby aspirin the last 3 months, usually the whole month, but this month I ran out around O so I stopped. I probably won't be taking it anymore unless I'm told to.

Thanks! I'm thinking about picking some up today.

Morgan I just wanted to say that my uncle and his wife lost a child at 6 years old... they just had their 30 something-ish wedding anniversary. You will be like them! tragedy doesn't always equal divorce!

This was Tuesday evening after drinking lots of tea

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/6D366C57-A2FE-4B0C-B5F2-1A0E8D2D3CED-1045-0000008E30BF6645_zps29f7612d.jpg
This is today's with SMU
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/8F3C411E-0D71-4DBA-9515-F9A722347D53-3517-00000204A83780B5_zps9233d4a5.jpg

Is this a hpt or an opk?

OPKs! Definitely not positive. My body is trying so hard and failing everytime again this month :(

Ashlee that's amazing news! Congratulations :)

I'm sorry BB. I know it's frustrating. :hugs:

Morgan I just wanted to say that my uncle and his wife lost a child at 6 years old... they just had their 30 something-ish wedding anniversary. You will be like them! tragedy doesn't always equal divorce!

That's my plan too. I told hubby that this is just the "for worse" part of the "for better or for worse". That was my thoughts while I was still in the recovery room.

Sorry Bb. Have you cut down your fluid intake a few hours prior to taking it?

A huge congrats Ashlee!!! Is your doc going to monitor your levels early on? I would push for it

That's my plan too. I told hubby that this is just the "for worse" part of the "for better or for worse". That was my thoughts while I was still in the recovery room.

I just called and booked my orientation apt, since they make you do it every time even if you've done it before. They couldn't get me in till the 17th! Must be a whole lot of preggos. And that's just for all the paper work, no scans or anything :?. I told the receptionist that I would like betas done since I've had a miscarriage before. She said she'd talk to a Dr. and have them call me back. If they don't then I'll see if I can find somewhere else just to get that part done because I need them to feel less anxious.

There's a LabCorp in town that will do quantitative and qualitative hcg so if my dr office wont do it then i'll have it done there. Not sure how much it is

There's a LabCorp in town that will do quantitative and qualitative hcg so if my dr office wont do it then i'll have it done there. Not sure how much it is

Ash, I got them done for $50. You can go through personalabs.com and you'll have the results in your inbox the next day. I love how convenient it is. There are different labs that you can choose from. I went to a Quest Diagnostics location.

Ash, I got them done for $50. You can go through personalabs.com and you'll have the results in your inbox the next day. I love how convenient it is. There are different labs that you can choose from. I went to a Quest Diagnostics location.

Good to know, I'll check it out

So she gave me 3 months worth of Clomid 50 mg, told me to do days 3-7. Progesterone level on cd 21and definitely continue on the low carb diet. So that's the plan. Headed to the grocery store now to get the food I should be eating.

That's awesome you got the clomid! It really did help me out a lot with my ovulating issue.

Nichole, have you tested? Did i miss it?

No and I probably wont unless AF is late. My temp didn't dip like I expected but I still don't think this month is my month. FX I'm wrong.

Looks like they use LabCorp locations :D Will wait to see if my dr office will do it first though

Looks like they use LabCorp locations :D Will wait to see if my dr office will do it first though

Cool beans! Hopefully your doctor agrees!

I certainly hope so! I'd like to save $50 if possible lol.

So, looked to see how far I'll be at my orientation apt. I'll be 6 weeks 2 days at that point so hopefully they'll be able to get me in soon after that to see baby.

Ash they also have women's clinics in every city that will do an ultrasound/pg test to verify pregnancy if you don't have insurance (or if you do, and are antsy :)). It is usually free of charge! Maybe you could get scheduled by late 5 or 6 weeks, late enough to see a HB before the real doc appt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->