[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

My cm is back to creamy/watery with a little stretch and I've been having AF like cramps on and off all morning. Not sure if this is good or bad.

Ash they also have women's clinics in every city that will do an ultrasound/pg test to verify pregnancy if you don't have insurance (or if you do, and are antsy :)). It is usually free of charge! Maybe you could get scheduled by late 5 or 6 weeks, late enough to see a HB before the real doc appt!
Well, I'll be 6 weeks 2 days by my LMP but if you go by O day, I won't be that far so it's probably okay to wait a few more days after that just to be sure there's a heartbeat. But there's NO WAY I could wait till like 8 weeks or something. I'll find somewhere to go temporarily if I have to lol.

My cm is back to creamy/watery with a little stretch and I've been having AF like cramps on and off all morning. Not sure if this is good or bad.

That's EXACTLY what my CM was like this cycle, it was like milky creamy some days it had a little stretch, not as thick as normal. FX for you! Also, last night and this morning I got sudden sharp pains in my cervix a couple times.

Ashlee-I am so freaking excited for you!
AFM: 8 days late la di da. :haha: Still not testing til Monday!

Ahhhh Katrina you're soooo late, call that stupid doc and say you're queasy!!! :haha:

Ashleeeeee- I'm so freakin pumped for you!!! what an awesome line too, I'm glad you waited so there was no question!!! :)

Katrina- your willpower is incredible! Lol

Nichole- can't wait to see a test!!

Yayyyyyy for happy news today!! :)

Katrina- 8 days late! Fx so much for you! You have so much self control waiting until monday.

Ashlee- Did you have any AF like cramps?

Gosh Katrina you are a patient lady...I would be losing my mind by now if I were you!

Ashlee, how many dpo were you this morning? sorry if you already answered that and I missed it

I totally get that, Ashlee. I will be the same with the cord!

Nichole, thanks! I hope it helps! Fx still crossed for you!

Nichole-I am getting excited for you.
I wouldn't get in now anyway. Fridays are swamped at the clinics. I guess we will see what the weekend brings. Trust me I am a nut case my husband thinks I have perpetual pms. I had bfn for the the past weeks so I decided not testing for three days maybe a good thing.

Katrina- have you ever been this late before?? It's so strange! FX for you!

Will you have an elective c-section then Sandy?

I am having one (April 20th!!!!) not only because the birth was so recent, but because I just need for this time to be EASY, you know? No worries, just want to walk in and know they're gonna go in and grab him/her, so as not to have anyyyyyy complications! My doc actually pushed for me to try a VBAC!! I was like ummm that is NOT safe for one, and no thank you! I am worried on how having repeat c-sections will be, when having future children. My babymaking days may be short and sweet!

Also I have constant nightmares over the traumatic birth experience. I didn't see Jaxon for hours after, and I was put to sleep for the surgery. I had NO idea they were delivering him and my hubby was unconscious 4 floors above me. I am ready to do this the right way.

Katrina, I would not be able to wait til Monday to test! Your willpower is amazing!

Nichole, I had AF like cramps when I found out with my son.

I absolutely am having an elective c-section. :)It will be either a Monday or Thursday of my 39thloss week unless I go into labor first. I am totally comfortable with the idea.. much more so than a VBAC. I was terrified to give birth anyway .. I just put in my big girl panties and gave it a try. Ugh.

I am shocked your doc was pushing you to try a VBAC!

Nope, this is even longer then my cycle after bc. I am now always around 28 days give or take a day sometimes.

Katrina when did you last test and get a BFN?

I know someone, maybe Emily?, didn't have a pos test til 15dpo!! :)

Yesterday morning. Nothing was there I have a digi left. So I want to save it. I did use an opk today to satisfy my poas addiction. There was a line on it and it was darker then yesterdays.

Ashlee-I am so freaking excited for you!
AFM: 8 days late la di da. :haha: Still not testing til Monday!
Thanks! I can't wait for you to test again!

Ahhhh Katrina you're soooo late, call that stupid doc and say you're queasy!!! :haha:
I second that!
Ashleeeeee- I'm so freakin pumped for you!!! what an awesome line too, I'm glad you waited so there was no question!!! :)
Thank you! I know! So happy, my line at 15dpo last time was that dark, it was dark enough that I was confident to do the digital and it was positive so woohoo! And that was with SMU!

Katrina- 8 days late! Fx so much for you! You have so much self control waiting until monday.

Ashlee- Did you have any AF like cramps?
I did actually have some cramping that was kinda like AF yesterday, it just wasn't nearly as strong as my AF cramps get. AF is usually REALLY mean to me lol.

Gosh Katrina you are a patient lady...I would be losing my mind by now if I were you!

Ashlee, how many dpo were you this morning? sorry if you already answered that and I missed it
12DPO today and my first day testing!

I totally get that, Ashlee. I will be the same with the cord!

Nichole, thanks! I hope it helps! Fx still crossed for you!
I think anyone that's experienced a loss would be. Shoot I was before my m/c last time.

Will you have an elective c-section then Sandy?

I am having one (April 20th!!!!) not only because the birth was so recent, but because I just need for this time to be EASY, you know? No worries, just want to walk in and know they're gonna go in and grab him/her, so as not to have anyyyyyy complications! My doc actually pushed for me to try a VBAC!! I was like ummm that is NOT safe for one, and no thank you! I am worried on how having repeat c-sections will be, when having future children. My babymaking days may be short and sweet!

Also I have constant nightmares over the traumatic birth experience. I didn't see Jaxon for hours after, and I was put to sleep for the surgery. I had NO idea they were delivering him and my hubby was unconscious 4 floors above me. I am ready to do this the right way.
A VBAC isn't actually as dangerous as everyone makes it out to be. You're more likely to have complications from an amnio than you are to have uterine rupture from VBAC, but if a vaginal birth isn't something that a person REALLY wants, then there's not much point in fighting for one. The only downside to C-section is that each time you have one it gets more risky for mommy because it is a serious surgery.

Morgan, that's awful. Im so sorry. I was under general so I had no idea what was going on. I knew he was being delivered and I woke up to crying masks and hairnets. It was awful. I want to be awake next time.

Ashlee, I think we always will be. Good luck to you. I am so excited for you!

Morgan, that's awful. Im so sorry. I was under general so I had no idea what was going on. I knew he was being delivered and I woke up to crying masks and hairnets. It was awful. I want to be awake next time.

Ashlee, I think we always will be. Good luck to you. I am so excited for you!

Yeah sounds similar to me Sandy, I was sobbing and my belly was wrapped so tight. I was confused and not even my MOM was allowed in yet, I was a wreck :/

And Ashlee I would totally do a VBAC if it had maybe been a year or so later, but I had serious belly trauma from the seatbelt and internal bleeding due to the accident. I still have swelling and damaged muscle tissue in there, which adds to the risk. It is SUPER sore and swollen too now that my uterus is starting to expand again, like I can barely tolerate them pushing on the area with the ultrasound probe :(

How many c-sections/babies would I be able to safely have do you think? (I would only ever try for 3 max!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->