[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Yeah sounds similar to me Sandy, I was sobbing and my belly was wrapped so tight. I was confused and not even my MOM was allowed in yet, I was a wreck :/

And Ashlee I would totally do a VBAC if it had maybe been a year or so later, but I had serious belly trauma from the seatbelt and internal bleeding due to the accident. I still have swelling and damaged muscle tissue in there, which adds to the risk. It is SUPER sore and swollen too now that my uterus is starting to expand again, like I can barely tolerate them pushing on the area with the ultrasound probe :(

Totally makes sense. It's still really soon after your last c-section to try a VBAC plus you had other damage from the accident. But for most people that don't have other complications to worry about and aren't high risk a VBAC wouldn't be as dangerous as it gets made out to be. It's mostly just insurance companies trying to cover their asses which makes it hard for people to get them.

Morgan, I think they say 3-4 is the most they'd recommend because with each one the uterine wall gets a little bit weakened from being cut

Grrrrreat!!! Since I don't exactly plan on being like the Duggar family, if you know who they are ;) Just would like a boy and a girl, maybe a third if we don't have both but no more!

Do you by any chance know if they do the incision on top of the other or do it above/beneath the previous scars?

Grrrrreat!!! Since I don't exactly plan on being like the Duggar family, if you know who they are ;) Just would like a boy and a girl, maybe a third if we don't have both but no more!

Do you by any chance know if they do the incision on top of the other or do it above/beneath the previous scars?
LOL yes, I know who they are :p.

I want lots of kids, but man, I don't know what I would do with 5+ kids!

Still over the moon for you, Ash! I know how much you wanted this

Nichole, you're not out yet!

terrible day at work and I have terrible cramps, super grumpy over here. No AF yet but my body feels like shes about to show. My cervix is really tender and hurts while i am sitting-- anyone else experience this pre-AF? Boobs aren't hurting as much today though, so hopefully she will show up soon.

........And, a :bunny: because its cute!

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!!!!!! ASHLEEEEEE CONGRATULATIONS :happydance::happydance: so so sooooo happy for u hun...hey you're just 5 days behind me.....we r sooo bumb buddies

Ashlee, I agree about the VBAC. In Morgan's case, she had lots of physical trauma. Mine was all mental, but I can't do a VBAC either -- mentally.

I also think 3-4 is where they are comfortable. I have no idea on location though.

Days 3-7 for clomid give you more and lower quality, right?

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!!!!!! ASHLEEEEEE CONGRATULATIONS :happydance::happydance: so so sooooo happy for u hun...hey you're just 5 days behind me.....we r sooo bumb buddies

....so does this mean that we can take bets on who delivers first?

Ashlee, I agree about the VBAC. In Morgan's case, she had lots of physical trauma. Mine was all mental, but I can't do a VBAC either -- mentally.

I also think 3-4 is where they are comfortable. I have no idea on location though.

I believe so yes. 3-7 more but lower quality, 5-9 less but better quality.

I was thinking about switching to 3-7 but with dh's low morph, it seems like giving the little bit of good sperm more then 1 target could actually make it harder to conceive. They all should be going after 1 target. That make sense?

Yeah, it does. Google was less than helpful. Lol. Hopefully it just gives me that bit of a push I need.

Sandy I must have missed it, did you get AF?! I see your chart says CD1 but never saw a post. But if so, who cares!! Yay for Clomid and praying that it works on the first cycle! You'll be amazed at how regular your temps will be! And remember there is a chance of twins when deciding which days to take it!! :)

Totally makes sense. Labor is a huge deal and you'd need to really be able to handle it mentally. In your situation I'd do the same.

I want lots of kids, but man, I don't know what I would do with 5+ kids!

Still over the moon for you, Ash! I know how much you wanted this

Nichole, you're not out yet!

terrible day at work and I have terrible cramps, super grumpy over here. No AF yet but my body feels like shes about to show. My cervix is really tender and hurts while i am sitting-- anyone else experience this pre-AF? Boobs aren't hurting as much today though, so hopefully she will show up soon.

........And, a :bunny: because its cute!
Awww thanks Amanda! I think I'm still kinda in shock lol. I told DH that MIL has to wait until I at least see a HB to find out. I'd like to wait until Thanksgiving to announce because I'll be 12 weeks then! That bunny is freakin adorbs

YAY for bump buddies!! :D

....so does this mean that we can take bets on who delivers first?
LMAO Bet away!

I believe so yes. 3-7 more but lower quality, 5-9 less but better quality.

I was thinking about switching to 3-7 but with dh's low morph, it seems like giving the little bit of good sperm more then 1 target could actually make it harder to conceive. They all should be going after 1 target. That make sense?
That makes total sense, never thought of it that way before

Sandy I must have missed it, did you get AF?! I see your chart says CD1 but never saw a post. But if so, who cares!! Yay for Clomid and praying that it works on the first cycle! You'll be amazed at how regular your temps will be! And remember there is a chance of twins when deciding which days to take it!! :)

Yep, I posted about it first thing this morning. I'm okay with it I think. I really really wanted it, but I was pretty sure with a progestrone of 0. 5 it was not happening on my own. I'm disappointed but ok. Dr wants it 3-7 so that's what I will do. Twins run in my family.. and our family and friends have always joked about us having twins... we only want one but will gladly and thankfully take any number of healthy babies. :) Thanks for the prayers. Ill gladly take them. Starting Clomid on Sunday. I'm kind of excited. Hope it works!

How early on can they tell if it's twins? 4-5 weeks probably?

Today is a good day -

Clomid plans and BFP abounds - I'm so happy for all of you xxxx

AFM - DH looking at houses RIGHT NOW - although i'm worried that we are in a very expensive price bracket. Our old house needed so much work we have decided to go a level above "first home buyer" and try to find something almost all done that won't require major renovations... but it's putting us in a bracket I'm not entirely comfortable with... I'n other news my business is ticking over - we got some work this week that my business partner has been dealing with. Feel free to check out Blue Dingo Productions on FB lol... AND the best news of all, after finding out that my office mate bitched me out hard on FB this morning (I'M NOT KIDDING THIS REALLY HAPPENED) I spoke to HR and it turns out this isn't the first time she has bullied.... soooooo I'm feeling really good after a sort of crappy start to the day.

As soon as you can see the sacs on ultrasound, you'll be able to tell if there's two or not! We first saw a sac at 5w1d and HB by 5w4d! :)

Today is a good day -

Clomid plans and BFP abounds - I'm so happy for all of you xxxx

AFM - DH looking at houses RIGHT NOW - although i'm worried that we are in a very expensive price bracket. Our old house needed so much work we have decided to go a level above "first home buyer" and try to find something almost all done that won't require major renovations... but it's putting us in a bracket I'm not entirely comfortable with... I'n other news my business is ticking over - we got some work this week that my business partner has been dealing with. Feel free to check out Blue Dingo Productions on FB lol... AND the best news of all, after finding out that my office mate bitched me out hard on FB this morning (I'M NOT KIDDING THIS REALLY HAPPENED) I spoke to HR and it turns out this isn't the first time she has bullied.... soooooo I'm feeling really good after a sort of crappy start to the day.
LOL I hope she gets what's coming to her!

Frick, cm is looking more like ewcm now which happens right before AF. It still looks a bit creamy so I am going to think positive.

Frick, cm is looking more like ewcm now which happens right before O. It still looks a bit creamy so I am going to think positive.

You're not out until :witch: shows! Your temps are still looking good to me

Dr. office just called back, because I have a primary insurance, not just MediCal, I don't have to do the orientation. So they're getting me in on the 10th at 3:10. I have to take a $225 check which they'll hold for a month while I apply for MediCal as secondary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->