[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Thanks Morgan. My guess wasn't far off then.

Sorry about your crazy coworker Amelia!

Don't count yourself out Nichole!

I am having a drink tonight .. guilt free!

If AF does come, I am totally getting my wino on. One good thing to possibly look forward to.

I have been so busy at work, keeping up is hard today!

I will most def be drinking tonight. bring on the margaritaaaaas.

Yay ash! I already text you but woohooooo! Rainbow baby on board!!!

Nichole- you're so not out. I have high hopes for you! FX AF stays away tomorrow!!

Sandy- sorry AF got you hun, but I think the Clomid is going to be GREAT for you and you are going to see your BFP very, very soon.

AFM. Feelign down :( This is cycle 12 since starting TTC. I know we've had lots of obstacles in our way, but I thought I would be pregnant by now. To top it all off i've been having to deal with tons of family baby showers, all with family members younger than me being pregnant. I found out recently my old friend Diane is pregnant- last time I saw her in May she was buying detox for her druggy boyfriend to pass his parole test after almost OD'ing. Found out my old friend Summer is also pregnant, saw her a while ago and she was struggling with recovering from alcohol addiction. I am just feeling surrounded and don't understand why I can't just be pregnant too! Lol. I know it will happen, but I think i've waited long enough!!! Grrrr.

Yay ash! I already text you but woohooooo! Rainbow baby on board!!!

Nichole- you're so not out. I have high hopes for you! FX AF stays away tomorrow!!

Sandy- sorry AF got you hun, but I think the Clomid is going to be GREAT for you and you are going to see your BFP very, very soon.

AFM. Feelign down :( This is cycle 12 since starting TTC. I know we've had lots of obstacles in our way, but I thought I would be pregnant by now. To top it all off i've been having to deal with tons of family baby showers, all with family members younger than me being pregnant. I found out recently my old friend Diane is pregnant- last time I saw her in May she was buying detox for her druggy boyfriend to pass his parole test after almost OD'ing. Found out my old friend Summer is also pregnant, saw her a while ago and she was struggling with recovering from alcohol addiction. I am just feeling surrounded and don't understand why I can't just be pregnant too! Lol. I know it will happen, but I think i've waited long enough!!! Grrrr.

Thanks Cassidy!

Aw hun :hugs: I'm sorry you're feeling so down. You deserve so much more than those girls to be pregnant! And I totally understand how hard it is to deal with the baby showers. You have had a hard go at TTC for over half that 12 months so you can't beat yourself up too much about it. Kevin's feeling so much better now so your chances are so much better! I think that if you have as good of BD time this month as last, you'll have an awesome shot at that BFP! Then we can be bump buddies!

Sorry that you're having a rough day, Cassidy. Hugs!

I get it all too well, so sorry that its a rough one. Hang in there, you WILL get pregnant and have your perfect babe soon!

I want more October :bfp: s! Ther is such a nice vibe when one of us gets her bfp. I wish this could be the month for all of us. How wonderful would that be?! :hugs:

Cassidy honey...im sorry ur having a bad day....im feeling bad for u bcos ur always soo positive...sending positive thoughts your way and praying tht you get your baby really soon :hugs:

Cassidy, the way you are feeling is how I was this morning. I had a pity party for a good two hours but I felt better after. Focus on you and DH staying strong and healthy for your future baby! <3 It will happen!

I try to stay positive, but sometimes it just hits you like a brick that everyone around you can get pregnant so easily but it's taking so long for me. It just increases my worry that it will never happen each cycle. I just want what everyone else has! Never wanted something so bad in my life. I know I will be an amazing mom. I just need to be given the chance!

I try to stay positive, but sometimes it just hits you like a brick that everyone around you can get pregnant so easily but it's taking so long for me. It just increases my worry that it will never happen each cycle. I just want what everyone else has! Never wanted something so bad in my life. I know I will be an amazing mom. I just need to be given the chance!

You will most definitely have your chance to be a mom and you will make all others jealous with your awesomeness. It's hard as heck when you realize you've been trying for so long but you can't forget that a good chunk of it your husband was feeling super shitty. He seems to be doing so much better and I just know you will be getting your sticky bean soon :hugs:

Ugh I do not think things through sometimes. I felt like making a smoothy, completely forgetting that I have been fighting a headache all day. The second I turned on the blender my head felt like it was going to split in half. The smoothie is good though.:thumbup:

Thanks Cassidy. So sorry you're having "one of those days". You will get a chance and be amazing as a mama! It's tough. I know your Hubby was sick, but now that he's feeling better, that will help a ton. You deserve a BFP. I hope you get it soon.

As for me.. I showed Hubby the "Clomid Calendar" my doctor gave me with everything spelled out on a sheet of paper.. take pills these days.. BD every other day starting these days, blood test this day.." He says, I thought making a baby was supposed to be fun. I cried. Ha. Dang these crazy AF hormones .. he said he was kidding, but I think there was an element of seriousness to his comment. I know I feel like it's so much more work than I thought .. how is the population not extinct?

I feel the same way about baby stuff... i can't wait... but I can wait too *sigh*

Great news Smalls!!! That's wonderful!!

AFM - temp hardly moved, wet CM, cold symptoms are at bay, drinking fertilitea and eating healthy - the fish tacos were ah-may-zingggggg and i had some left over slaw and fish for lunch (yay for actually eating). Gym tonight to burn it all away (haha!) Body Attack! Co-worker sniffed allll morning - I didnt wear perfume per se... but i did put on body lotion made by the same perfume maker. I also caught her red-handed glaring at me while I typed so I challenged her "Is there something wrong? Are you sure?" she backed down and I sent the email to HR that had been sitting in my draft messages for over a week. I have a date to discuss this nonsense tomorrow.

Thanks! :)

Hope things get ironed out soon at your work. Glad to see in your later post that HR is aware of the bullying problem, at least.

STG-Thank you! So glad that you've gotten some good news and hopefully it won't be long till we see your BFP! Glad to have you back!

You're welcome and thanks! :)

And congrats on the BFP!!! :happydance::flower: Praying for a H&H 9 mos. for you!

STG- I am so happy you got some good news! That :bfp: is getting closer and closer for you.

I have been feeling super hot all day. Last cycle I started cooling down around now. If my temp is higher tomorrow I will test with a FRER. I super hope it's high![-o&lt;. How Have I never noticed this bunny before?! :bunny:

Thanks! :)

FX'd! And that bunny is too cute!

Yep, I posted about it first thing this morning. I'm okay with it I think. I really really wanted it, but I was pretty sure with a progestrone of 0. 5 it was not happening on my own. I'm disappointed but ok. Dr wants it 3-7 so that's what I will do. Twins run in my family.. and our family and friends have always joked about us having twins... we only want one but will gladly and thankfully take any number of healthy babies. :) Thanks for the prayers. Ill gladly take them. Starting Clomid on Sunday. I'm kind of excited. Hope it works!

FX'd for a Clomid baby for you, Sandy!

- :hugs: to all those who the witch got :hugs:

----

I totally understand how you feel :hugs: :hugs::hugs: Hitting cycle 12 is a hard one. Like Nichole said, your DH was really sick for a good chunk of your trying, though, so try to remember that. Easier said than done, I know (I had one ovary out of commission for 9 cycles and still worried when I hit a year trying). Praying it happens soon for you! :dust:

PS: Have you and your DH had fertility testing done? If not, it might ease your worries to know that things are fine (or if there should be something that needs fixing you can feel relieved to know about it sooner rather than later and get on the road to fixing it.)

------------

AFM: I've been working out with Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3 to burn of the extra energy the Femara seems to have given me. Hopefully the leg strength I build will come in handy for childbirth. AF is almost gone and has been going between spotting and light for the last couple days. I hope it's gone tomorrow.

So exhausted, I'm off to bed. I've been reading along!

Nichole hoping tomorrow brings you a nice high temp and not the witch.

Renaissance festival and outlet mall tomorrow, should be fun!! Gnight all :)

Hi Girls, I finally got crosshairs today but I think its wrong. I didn't go to bed until 2am then was up every 30 minutes or so. I finally fell asleep around 6am and took my temperature at 7.15 which is 45 minutes later than usual. Do you think I wait and see what tomorrow's temp does and maybe discard today's? I don't want to leave it there and have actually missed O!

I've tried putting temps in for tomorrow and Monday and discarding today, it still puts crosshairs there so fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->