[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Major temp drop. Af should be here today or tomorrow. I might take a break for a few days to get my head on straight. I'm taking this pretty hard.

Thanks STG! I hope you get your BFP also. Hopefully that leg strength will come in handy soon!

Nichole, can't wait to hear todays temp. Fx for you!!

AFM, back to my low carbohydrates diet starting today. Worst time of year .. pumpkin everything! My favorite! Gonna have to do some pintetesting and see what I can come up with!

Those of you who use clomid, when do you typically o? She said she thinks I am having weak o's and this will help.

Ps I dreamt of twins last night..

Nichole, I'm sorry. It sucks. Bad. Do what you have to.I'm thinking of and praying for you!

Nichole - I'm sorry the witch is hovering. I know its rough. Hopefully the vitamins will help DH and you'll get preggo soon. Look at all the BFPs we've had after all the months of BFNs. Your time is coming, and everyone else's.

Oh Nichole, I'm so sorry. I know we can all relate. If af shows, enjoy the vino.
I am at my gf's house for the wkd. She has a six month old, she got pregnant her second cycle trying. Sigh. I'm on cd13 today, and normally I'd be crazy poas but since I'm away I'm like, "does it matter?". I will do an opk tomorrow morning before I leave to go home, but we DTD before I left yesterday, and will after I return tomorrow, so I don't feel like ive jeopardized our chances in any way. Also, my dr ok'd switching to femara if this cycle doesn't work. It can't hurt.

Well fx bb!

Mirolee, I don't blame ya. Enjoy the weekend :) and yay to try femara. Fx you won't need to.

So sorry Nichole :-(
Going to ikea today so I won't be on. Have a great day ladies!!!

25 weeks-ish! I feel so much better since I have been eating healthy!

Attachments

• 25 weeks.jpg
    25 weeks.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 18
Nikki your bump is so cute! Love the sweater :).

I am already lightly spotting so I am most definitely out. I am actually feeling ok now that DH and I have talked. I am going to set up an HSG to make sure my tubes are ok. I am a bit scared because some women say it hurts super bad. I'll probably pop in every now and again this weekend but I am going to focus on non baby stuff this weekend.

Thanks for being so wonderful ladies :hugs:

25 weeks-ish! I feel so much better since I have been eating healthy!

So cute Nikki! By the way I thought of you when I read this. It's about the furlough. Looks like good news!

https://news.msn.com/us/house-votes-to-give-shutdown-workers-back-pay?stay=1

Sorry about AF Nichole :? Enjoy your weekend!

Nikki, your bump is so cute!! I'm so excited for when ill get to post bump pics

1. Vitex first thing in the morning
2. Red raspberry tea in the morning with breakfast
3. Raw multivitamins, fish oil, vitamin C, evening primrose after breakfast
4. Zinc around lunch time
5. Red raspberry tea in the afternoon
6. Baby aspirin before bed
7. Consuming less meats. The ones i do consume are hormone and antibiotic free, grazing/free range.
8. All dairy products consumed are also antibiotic and hormone free. I make my own rice milk.
9. Sunflower seeds after ovulation
10. pineapple core for after ovulation

All these are things I did before with the exception of the tea, zinc, baby aspirin and pineapple. Also, due to my progesterone testing, I will not be using the progesterone cream. Any symptoms this TWW will actually be real symptoms instead of cream-related!!! Hurray for no confusion!!!

Hoping for a :bfp: this month!

Forgot to add:

DH is taking raw multivitamins, zinc, lysine and royal jelly

Nichole, I'm sorry! :( So frustrating. I'm taking the weekend to enjoy my Hubby and all the other things I have to be thankful for, too.

My plan of action is pretty simple I guess.. low carbon diet, lots of water, walking for exercise, clomid, decreased caffeine intake, ground flaxseed daily in my morning yogurt, decaf green tea twice a day, prenatal with dha, clomid days 3-7, and bd every other day starting cd12,

How early on can they tell if it's twins? 4-5 weeks probably?

Yay for starting clomid this cycle! I hope it gets you a bfp quickly! As far as twins, it really depends on what kind. Fraternal twins like mine should be easy to tell early on bc there are two completely separate sacs. If they are identical it's harder to tell until you can see babies...depending on what type of identical twins they are (do they share a sac/placenta etc).
I honestly don't know if there is a huge difference bw cd3-7 and cd5-9. I know they say there is, but really I took mine cd5-9 and I had 2 nice healthy eggs released. So who knows really!

As far as drinking wine, I drank an entire bottle pretty much by myself at the beginning of my bfp cycle lol Maybe it was the magical ingredient!

Thanks for the info Julie! I hope so, too!! How are you feeling?

When do those of you who use clomid typically ovulate? I'm just curious.

Sorry Nicole :( Sending you lots of love. Cassidy - you feeling better today?

BABY BUMP PICS!!! More please :)

Update about co-worker situation... she got fired!!

She also saw me on a street corner late in the afternoon and stopped her car and yelled at me and then send me a nasty email via LinkedIn... I'm sure she is also spreading filth about me and her dismissal to everyone who will listen, but whatever. If she thinks me going to HR to ask them for advice as to how to handle the situation is the sole reason they let her go, then she is more messed up in the head than I thought. Apparently her file is large and there were work performance issues. Her completely contravening both the social media AND bullying policy after we just had a meeting to discuss that the handbook had been updated and could we all read and sign that we had read and agree to adhere to both.... well that's really only a small part in the whole termination case they were building against her.

Her defense: We were "friendly enough" and "she knew I would see the post about me and thought it would be funny".

Survey says... WA WAAAAAAW

I'm happier now - the difference it's made is already huge and I think it is a positive step in my BFP journey. One less thing to stress about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->