[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

I'm feeling crappy lol No throwing up, but nauseous most of the day. I had a few good days this week though, so I'm hoping that means it's starting to die down. Still very tired. Thanks for asking!

I always ovulated anywhere between cd13 and cd21, but my average was around cd17/cd18. Clomid might have bumped it up a little, but not a lot. I would warn to make sure you are prepared for early O though. The first month on it, O snuck up on me. Usually I had several days where my cervix would start to open and I would slowly start to get EWCM. The first month it happened overnight. I think it made it happen much more efficiently. Here are my charts if you want to look...

Here is one of my cycles where you can see how my cervix was medium, open, medium, medium, open, open lol I had several days of fertile looking cm too. Notice how my temp took it's time rising as well.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e4fd8//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Here was my first month on clomid. Notice how my cervix was closed, medium, open, open, closed. Only 3-4 days of fertile cm. Better temp shift too.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e4fd8//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Ok, so it just posted all my charts...lol I was looking at March 30th and then June 29th is when I started the clomid.

Update about co-worker situation... she got fired!!

She also saw me on a street corner late in the afternoon and stopped her car and yelled at me and then send me a nasty email via LinkedIn... I'm sure she is also spreading filth about me and her dismissal to everyone who will listen, but whatever. If she thinks me going to HR to ask them for advice as to how to handle the situation is the sole reason they let her go, then she is more messed up in the head than I thought. Apparently her file is large and there were work performance issues. Her completely contravening both the social media AND bullying policy after we just had a meeting to discuss that the handbook had been updated and could we all read and sign that we had read and agree to adhere to both.... well that's really only a small part in the whole termination case they were building against her.

I wish my boss would get fired! I'm so stressed at work. I'm in a new building with all new people (except my stupid boss), a new position (self contained teacher to resource teacher, much different functioning level of students and more paperwork and scheduling), and I went from high school kids who needed skills on living and on work to teaching actual math, reading, and writing...big change! On top of that I've been extremely sick and missed a few days of work. I'm behind and very overwhelmed. I tried to explain this to my boss Friday, basically asking for a little help. She basically made me feel like an idiot by forwarding my email to her boss, the head of HR and to the principal at my school. She argued with all the points that I made and basically acted like I shouldn't be having any problems. I wish I could just quit, but I have twins and they cost money lol

Augh, time to find some allies.... anyone in HR you can talk to. Sorry you've had such a massive change. That sucks.

Luckily 2 of the people she included in the email (her boss and the head of HR) already know my history with her from last year. I had 2 meetings with HR about her last year and there have been several other people who complained about her. So, they know how she is. I'm more worried about my principal bc she knows nothing about my boss or about me. I'm just afraid my boss has been in her ear...

Thanks for posting your charts! I'll take a gander! How many months did you take it? I'm nervous that we will miss it this month. We will be camping with his mom from cd 14-17. We will leave the night of cd 14 so I will probably go for some morning bd and home the afternoon of cd 17 so we will bd then. Hopefully that covers it. The last cycle I o'ed cd 22, and the one before that was cd 16.. guess we will see! Glad you're doing a little better! Hopefully it is about done. Ugh good luck with your boss!!

I got my bfp the second month on clomid.

I got my bfp the second month on clomid too. First month I took it days 3-7, second month 5-9. I always ovulated on my own but wasn't getting preggo and I had only 9 antral follicles. I always ovulated on CD 14 and on clomid it was day 13 month 1, and day 14 month 2. The month I got my bfp we did it doggie every time and used a soft cup every time. Doggie helps the swimmers get closer to your cervix. Also we bd before work each day so DH took his vyvanse about an hour before bd and I think maybe that cracked out his swimmers or something. All the other months we did it tired and after work. Just make sure you wait at least 3 days after your last pill to start opks because you can get a false positive from the clomid.

Amelia - I'm glad your co worker got fired. I wish the heffer bitch face I work with would get fired. She blows.

Thanks Rachel. I'll keep all that in mind. I appreciate it. I so so hope it helps. Do you have PCOS, too?

I'm feeling okay today Amelia, thanks for asking. Could be better but could be much worse. I came home from work today and know my husband could tell I was feeling down, he kept kissing me on the cheek and telling me this month is going to be the month. I hope <3

No pcos, just unexplained infertility. My amh was low for my age, elevated fsh, and really low follicle count. Oh and a uterine septum. Basically, my shit be broke. But my charts always looked awesome and I always got a pos opk. I just think that maybe my eggs weren't maturing right or something.

Cassidy - I hope DH is right! It has to happen soon!!

I have PCOS, but NO ONE in my family has it. My mom had no issues getting pregnant and my sister had 4 kids in 4 years.. I guess I'm just the lucky one. :/ I get + opks, but never great temp shifts, at least neither of the cycles I have charted. Hopefully this is the push I need. I think my body is trying ; it just can't get the job done well enough!

Hopefully it works for you. Just remember it doesn't always work on the first cycle

Ok so it's almosy 7pm and my spotting has turned into a light flow. Is today cd1 or tomorrow? I get confused with this.

I never understood it either. When I had enough to use a tampon or even a liner I called it cd1 but I know there will be many who disagree. But that's what I did and my cycle lengths never varied

I say cd1. I have read if it's more than spotting and you need to use a tampon or pad, it's cd1.

Rachel, I know. I don't totally expect it the first month, but hopefully within the first 3.

I always just mark the day I first see blood as cd1. Its never failed me :)

Fertility nurse I saw a few months back said full flow was when it was red and you had to use something otherwise it'd be a mess, lol.

Major temp drop. Af should be here today or tomorrow. I might take a break for a few days to get my head on straight. I'm taking this pretty hard.

Nikki your bump is so cute! Love the sweater :).

I am already lightly spotting so I am most definitely out. I am actually feeling ok now that DH and I have talked. I am going to set up an HSG to make sure my tubes are ok. I am a bit scared because some women say it hurts super bad. I'll probably pop in every now and again this weekend but I am going to focus on non baby stuff this weekend.

Thanks for being so wonderful ladies :hugs:

Aw, :( big hugs! :hugs::hugs::hugs: I totally understand needing to take a break. Sending prayers of peace your way, and glad you are feeling better after talking it out and scheduling an HSG. I had mine with the lap, so I have no clue how it feels, but hopefully you won't have pain with it.

And Rachel has a good point, maybe the vitamins will help your DH. FX'd.

Oh Nichole, I'm so sorry. I know we can all relate. If af shows, enjoy the vino.
I am at my gf's house for the wkd. She has a six month old, she got pregnant her second cycle trying. Sigh. I'm on cd13 today, and normally I'd be crazy poas but since I'm away I'm like, "does it matter?". I will do an opk tomorrow morning before I leave to go home, but we DTD before I left yesterday, and will after I return tomorrow, so I don't feel like ive jeopardized our chances in any way. Also, my dr ok'd switching to femara if this cycle doesn't work. It can't hurt.

Second cycle, ugh. :sulk:

Glad your doc is going to try Femara for you if this cycle doesn't work, but hoping this will be your cycle and you won't need it! :dust:

----

Looking good, Nikki! :thumbup:

---

Update about co-worker situation... she got fired!!

She also saw me on a street corner late in the afternoon and stopped her car and yelled at me and then send me a nasty email via LinkedIn... I'm sure she is also spreading filth about me and her dismissal to everyone who will listen, but whatever. If she thinks me going to HR to ask them for advice as to how to handle the situation is the sole reason they let her go, then she is more messed up in the head than I thought. Apparently her file is large and there were work performance issues. Her completely contravening both the social media AND bullying policy after we just had a meeting to discuss that the handbook had been updated and could we all read and sign that we had read and agree to adhere to both.... well that's really only a small part in the whole termination case they were building against her.

Her defense: We were "friendly enough" and "she knew I would see the post about me and thought it would be funny".

Survey says... WA WAAAAAAW

I'm happier now - the difference it's made is already huge and I think it is a positive step in my BFP journey. One less thing to stress about.

Yay, justice is served! :thumbup: Glad you won't have to deal with her at work anymore. Less stress is always good. :)

I wish my boss would get fired! I'm so stressed at work. I'm in a new building with all new people (except my stupid boss), a new position (self contained teacher to resource teacher, much different functioning level of students and more paperwork and scheduling), and I went from high school kids who needed skills on living and on work to teaching actual math, reading, and writing...big change! On top of that I've been extremely sick and missed a few days of work. I'm behind and very overwhelmed. I tried to explain this to my boss Friday, basically asking for a little help. She basically made me feel like an idiot by forwarding my email to her boss, the head of HR and to the principal at my school. She argued with all the points that I made and basically acted like I shouldn't be having any problems. I wish I could just quit, but I have twins and they cost money lol

Julie, sorry things are going hard for you at work and you've been sick! :hugs: Hope you feel better and I hope the work situation improves soon! Sending prayers your way.

I'm feeling okay today Amelia, thanks for asking. Could be better but could be much worse. I came home from work today and know my husband could tell I was feeling down, he kept kissing me on the cheek and telling me this month is going to be the month. I hope <3

Aw, how sweet of your DH. :) You guys are so great, you'll make awesome parents.

Ok so it's almosy 7pm and my spotting has turned into a light flow. Is today cd1 or tomorrow? I get confused with this.

When it gets too heavy for a liner (is more than a little spot on the liner), I call it a light period and cd1, and I usually make midnight my cutoff point for calling it today. Usually when I spot it doesn't even reach the liner, and if it reaches the liner, it's going to become light very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->