[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Nichole im sorry the witch got u hun...big hugs to u...and if your flow has started even if its light...thts cd1 :thumbup:

Amelia happy tht you're happy hun...gud things happen to gud ppl :winkwink:

Sandy ive tried clomid tht most i guess...with my first pg i got preg the 4th cycle on clomid...in my second the 1st cycle...both of those cycles were 50 mg doses...however wen 50 mg didnt work to make me o this time around and my dr had to up the dose to 100mg and i got my bfp in the second cycle of tht ...best of luck to u hun :hugs: also ive always o'd either cd14 or 15 on clomid

Julie i truly hope things get better at work for u hun...:hugs:

Cassidy so sweet of kevin...im sure tht now tht u guys r getting your timing right your bfp is just around the corner :flower:

Nikki - so so cute....waiting to post my bump pics :happydance:

Amelia that's fantastic!

Cassidy what a sweetie your OH is, I have my fingers crossed for this cycle!

AFM - I discarded yesterday's temperature and still got my crosshairs on the same day :happydance: I'm just hoping that the BDing that we did was enough!

Glad you got your crosshairs bb! Now time to sit back and wait. Good luck :)

First clomid pill down. I'm excited and nervous. I hope it works for us. I'm so glad it finally feels like fall here. It's my favorite! I wish I could bake some pumpkin goodies, but that's not really on my eating plan. Hubby is being more supportive and thoughtful of my low carb eating since the doctor told me to. It sure is hard the last few days. Just have to get back into the swing of it and it will be better. Nothing tastes as good as being a mama to a healthy, living baby will feel. I'm still nervous about twins, but its out of my hands. I'll be happy with a bfp and healthy baby or babies.

Nichole im sorry the witch got u hun...big hugs to u...and if your flow has started even if its light...thts cd1 :thumbup:

Amelia happy tht you're happy hun...gud things happen to gud ppl :winkwink:

Sandy ive tried clomid tht most i guess...with my first pg i got preg the 4th cycle on clomid...in my second the 1st cycle...both of those cycles were 50 mg doses...however wen 50 mg didnt work to make me o this time around and my dr had to up the dose to 100mg and i got my bfp in the second cycle of tht ...best of luck to u hun :hugs: also ive always o'd either cd14 or 15 on clomid

Julie i truly hope things get better at work for u hun...:hugs:

Cassidy so sweet of kevin...im sure tht now tht u guys r getting your timing right your bfp is just around the corner :flower:

Nikki - so so cute....waiting to post my bump pics :happydance:

Thanks for the info Sonia! I appreciate it. I'm doing 50 mg. Hopefully it will work well since we think I have actually been o'ing.. just not very strong at all. My temp shifts just have not been great, nor was my progesterone at cd21. We will be redrawing that this cycle so fx it's awesome. I'm so hopeful but afraid to be too hopeful for this cycle.

Nichole-Sorry about the witch!
Amelia-I hope you find a great place.
Nikki-Your baby belly is so cute!
AFM:AF came yesterday she is being weird it started super heavy with lots of clots and cramping. But oh well the waiting game is over.

prgirl- thanks for that site! I did read it on Saturday. And It is WONDERFUL because my DH is a fed employee, so we expect he will get full pay back because I know the Senate and Obama will pass that law. However, I am a contractor for the Fed govt, so that law doesn't mean anything for my pay check. They also wont let me file for unemployment... so I am in between a rock and a hard place.

Katrina- so sorry AF got you.

Today we are just relaxing at home watching football and making chicken corn chowder in the crockpot. Smells delicious in my house. 8dpo and nothing to speak of. A lot of creamy CM but that's it.

Katrina, I'm sorry!! :(

Nikki, that is awful. I'm sorry for you guys. I can't imagine how difficult and scary that is for you both.

Katrina :hugs: :hugs: Do you think it was some sort of chemical/mc? Or do you think you O'd later than normal? Have you thought about doing OPKs and temping (do you do either of those?? Lol for some reason I don't think you do but I don't remember :/ ). Either way so sorry that stupid :witch: got you. This is the cycle for all of us! It's gotta be ;)

Nichole- I can't remember if I said this yesterday but :hugs: :hugs: So sorry the b**** got you too! It sucks :( But this month is gonna bring lots of BFPs! Ash was just the starter! Are you switching your days up on clomid this month?

Sandy- I am SOOOO hopeful for you with clomid this month!!!! FX!!!!

Sorry AF got you Katrina. At least you got an answer. Even though it's a shitty one.

Sandy - don't be surprised if you get really bad night sweats. Mine were horrible. Like burning cold sweats. Helps to have a fan blow on you. I had 3 fans...

AFM, the :witch: is GONE already! She was nice to me this month lol. Excited for the prospects of a BFP this month... come on O time! Lets not keep me waiting again this month! Lol

Thanks for the tip, Rachel! I'll get out an extra fan now. Lol. I have had a nagging headache for a few hours already. Just took some Excedrin before it gets worse. A small price to pay for a BFP I say!

Thanks Cassidy! I hope so. :) Glad AF is gone. FX for you this month, too!

House is clean, laundry is almost done.. and I'm pinteresting for yummy low carb recipes, especially something pumpkin! :)

I use opks and had a positive on day 13. AF came on day 37. I started temping later in the cycle and it remained high even on the day af came. So I don't know if that means its a chemical or not, since I gave up on testing I guess I will never know.

I hope that wasn't the case Katrina. I would try not to stress about it if you can help it. I'm sure easier said than done. FX for you for this cycle! Looks like a bunch of us should be testing right near each other again. FX for all of us!!

If I O on CD12 (hopefully I will) I will be testing either night of the 27th(14dpo) or morning of the 28th (15dpo). Unless I have some sort of crazy symptoms or awesome looking chart lol.

Good luck Cassidy!! FX for you. I'm hoping to O on CD 14. I will then test on CD 26 with will be 12 DPO on the 29th.. unless I can wait until 14 DPO which would be Halloween. That's lots of "if's" for me though.. ha. I'm soooo scared I'm going to miss it this month since we are going camping with his mom staying with us in our camper on the 17th thru the 20th.. which is CD 14-17 for me. I have O'ed on CD 16 & CD 20 the previous 2 cycles. I'm hoping that since I can O on my own, even if it's not very good, that the clomid will just push things up a little bit for me. I don't want to miss O because of a trip that we planned MONTHS ago.. when I was still pregnant and this was NOT in the cards. I figure we can bd the morning of the 17th & again in the afternoon on the 20th when we get home. Hopefully that will cover us.

I feel like barfing. I'm going to go with clomid side effect.. not complaining a bit though! Whatever it takes.

Sorry the witch got you, Katrina! :hugs:

Glad to hear the witch has left you already, Cassidy. :)

Hope you find some solutions to your work situation, Nikki! :hugs:

AFM: The witch has finally left me, today. :) Also, for some odd reason, when I entered my Femara on my chart it didn't put it on the med line but put it down with the other meds, I don't know why. Oh well.

In other news, one of my cats barfed on my kitchen table. I guess it could have been worse - they could have gotten up on the oven and barfed there. :/

Sorry Katrina :( FX for next cycle!

Cats are strange creatures. Why be sick on a frigging table? :lol: I have a cat, he's just turned one. He's a proper cutie but is thick!

Glad you got your crosshairs bb! Now time to sit back and wait. Good luck :)

First clomid pill down. I'm excited and nervous. I hope it works for us. I'm so glad it finally feels like fall here. It's my favorite! I wish I could bake some pumpkin goodies, but that's not really on my eating plan. Hubby is being more supportive and thoughtful of my low carb eating since the doctor told me to. It sure is hard the last few days. Just have to get back into the swing of it and it will be better. Nothing tastes as good as being a mama to a healthy, living baby will feel. I'm still nervous about twins, but its out of my hands. I'll be happy with a bfp and healthy baby or babies.

Excited for you! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"