[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

I'm going to try and wait to test until 12 DPO like Ashlee did. It will be less stressful and hey, maybe good luck LOL. I have very little faith in my ability to wait but I promise to try!

Depending on what my temperatures do I'm going to test on the 15th. The day after AF is due!

Hi Ladies!

Katrina and Nichole, boooo for AF. So sorry for both of you! Hugs and good wishes for next cycle.

Cassidy, wooohooo for Af being gne! I am really hopeful for you this cycle!

Hi to everyone else, just checking in quickly. Trying not to be on BnB on the weekends.

How are all my preggo ladies doing? Ash? Julie? Emily? Rachel? Morgan? Waves? I'll check in on the preggo board too..

Still no AF for me. My boobs are HUGE (almost D's right now) and my npples are still super dark, which is really weird. I have had terrible AF like cramps every day...but no AF yet. UGH! I have just accepted that there is no :bfp: in my immediate future and I'm okay with it. I'm sure I will get to a point where I cannot take it any longer. We have a lot of testing and hurdles coming up, so I'm enjoying this moment of peace :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend. We have been soooo busy, today is a lazy cleaning and football day. My dad bought a new car a few weeks ago and doesn't like it, so he gave it to us! So stoked! It wasn't my top choice in a car, but its free and brand new, so I'll take it! Thanks, dad!

I'm so proud of myself. Made a Pinterest ham, egg, and cheese breakfast bake for myself. Low carb. :) Added broccoli for some color and fiber. It's wonderful. Cut up my veggies. Making crockpot beef and broccoli for dinner tomorrow night -- leaving out the cornstarch though. I've been craving Chinese food. This is soooo good! Even my picky hubby likes it. Here's the link in case anyone is interested: https://www.tablefortwoblog.com/2012/09/12/take-out-fake-out-beef-broccoli-crockpot/
I'm working really hard at this low carb business so my ovaries might cooperate with me and the clomid. Dragging the dog and hubby on a walk afterwhile, too. They're both gonna love me. Ha! :)

Holy cow Amanda, how awesome!! FX for you to find out something soon and AF so you can stop havin to think about it!

I'm so proud of myself. Made a Pinterest ham, egg, and cheese breakfast bake for myself. Low carb. :) Added broccoli for some color and fiber. It's wonderful. Cut up my veggies. Making crockpot beef and broccoli for dinner tomorrow night -- leaving out the cornstarch though. I've been craving Chinese food. This is soooo good! Even my picky hubby likes it. Here's the link in case anyone is interested: https://www.tablefortwoblog.com/2012/09/12/take-out-fake-out-beef-broccoli-crockpot/
I'm working really hard at this low carb business so my ovaries might cooperate with me and the clomid. Dragging the dog and hubby on a walk afterwhile, too. They're both gonna love me. Ha! :)

YUM! We are making a copy cat recipe of Chipotle's Barbacoa for taco dinner tonight, its been in the crock pot since 10am and the house smells aammmmaaazzzing.

Good work on the low carb!!

Sorry RR for the lack of AF- she is SUCH A BITCH - when you call her name she never comes. AUGH.

Good job Cassidy - I'm hoping to O on the 12th which is CD 16 but DH is in town from the night of the 14th so FX no early O... means that I'll be testing on the 24th on 12DPO and if nothing then I'll wait until the 26th - the day AF is due.... although I do have a fertility appoint on the 22nd so I might have to revise that... see how we go. Keep the appointment or not? Would they pull betas at the first consult... I'm guessing they'll probably just want my history and then tell me to make a time for an appointment around 3DPO next month... hmmmm thoughts?

I went to the gym, lifted weights and did Zumba... just took puppies for a walk. Feels good to move.

ps: my cats have both elected to puke in my shoes before. Gross.

I think I might go clomid days 4-8 this cycle. I'll be taking the pills around 11pm so its not very much into day 4. I will also be doing 100mg.

I should hear back from the Drs tomorrow about setting up an HSG. I still feel like crud and have been super emotional. Doing crock pot lasagna tonight for dinner and I just scarfed down some donuts. Starting tomorrow I am going on super diet to lose some weight. I know it will help my body and my cycles. If my chances of getting pregnant are low, I might as well give my body the best fighting chance.

Good luck with your appointment, Amelia! Fx you and DH time it up just so this month. How is the house search coming?

Amanda, that sounds super yummy! I have never eaten at Chipotle.

Our dog barfed in the bed a couple times before and in Hubby's recliner a couple weeks age. DISGUSTING. Thank goodness for the attachments on the carpet cleaner. Happy freaking Tuesday to us. Haha

Good luck Nichole! We can totally be diet buddies if you want! Do you have PCOS? I am thinking the same thing about giving my body the best chance I can.

I haven't been officially diagnosed with PCOS but have been told 'don't be surprised you have it'. I tried talking to my doctor about it but nothing really happened. I think she tested my blood for it but I guess it came back negative.

My diet is pretty easy. Eggs and broccoli, whole grain oats with almonds, or a low fat cereal in the morning. Green smoothie and salad for lunch and one of my low fat/skinny recipes for dinner. I usually snack on veggies and fruits through out the day with the occasional string cheese or whole grain crackers.

They just looked at some of the physical signs like being overweight coupled with irregular cycles, jacked up ovulation and said yes, I have it. She recommended a low carbohydrate diet, which I had found in my research, too. I usually do a Dannon light and fit greek yogurt and ground flaxseed or eggs with ham and broccoli and cheese for breakfast, a salad or meat and veggies for lunch, sometimes a half a sandwich, and for supper, meat and veggies of some sort. I like cheese, nuts, veggies, apples and peanut butter or celery and peanut butter to snack on. Fruit on occasion. I drink tea, water, and coffee.. and the occasional diet soda or Breyer's carb smart icecream bar for a treat. I eat a lot of the same things over and over again. It is just easier for me. It worked for me before; I just pray it works again!

Augh house search is S L O W. DH doing it alone right now since im in LA.

There isn't a lot out there that I love... I really want to be close to the city so i can get my city fix. I hate being in the middle of nowhere. I love walking and walking my dogs down town is the best. Hoping we can get a "city" feel and stay really close to Denver CBD - hoping for close to City Park.

I ate a tuna salad for lunch - LOTS of mixed leafy greens, a cup of raw red cabbage, some cilantro, half a small tin of tuna, three anchovies and a table spoon of low fat cottage cheese. Tomato and balsamic. BOOM. About 200 calories and most of it protein. I also had a little homemade chicken broth that i cooked a few days ago and left in the fridge so I could skim off all the gross fat and oil. DELICIOUS.

My nice relaxed Sunday just turned crazy. Huge vegetation fire near our house, and we live in a canyon, so we have been out on evacuation notice. Awesome.

That sounds yummy. I like canned chicken mixed with avocado, too. I love love love avocado.. like just to cut it up and salt it and eat it. Yummy!

My nice relaxed Sunday just turned crazy. Huge vegetation fire near our house, and we live in a canyon, so we have been out on evacuation notice. Awesome.

Oh no!! How awful!! Thinking of you guys & praying for you. You deserve to catch a break PRONTO!

I can't wait to see more BFPs this month! Come on ladies! I'm rooting for you!

Cassidy-yay for short AF!! Sounds like Kevin will be cooperative this month so I hope hope hope that you get your BFP! I need A real life bump buddy!

Amanda- wtf is AF's deal!?! Totally awesome about the car though! I remember when you said he was going to buy it, can't believe he's already sick of it!

Marie- I definitely recommend waiting to test!

IF, and yes, BIG IF, clomid works and I O at a decent time, I could still get my October BFP. Praying and BD'ing (when it's time!) and eating all the things I should for sure! Nothing else I can do..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->