[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Morning girls,

Some lovely sounding recipes :) I really must try Lasagne in the Slow Cooker!

My temperature dipped today, I took it slightly earlier at 5.45 because my son woke. I usually take it between 6-7am. I'm really hoping its a good sign!

I've checked my CM etc and along with my slight temperature dip I have a big glob of EWCM that's kind of milky in places!

Cats are strange creatures. Why be sick on a frigging table? :lol: I have a cat, he's just turned one. He's a proper cutie but is thick!

One of my cats likes to lay on the table, so I set up a cat bed as tall as the table near the table, hoping it would keep her off the table. That plan failed a little. :dohh: :lol:

My other cat sounds like your one year old cat. Cute, but thick.

Still no AF for me. My boobs are HUGE (almost D's right now) and my npples are still super dark, which is really weird. I have had terrible AF like cramps every day...but no AF yet. UGH! I have just accepted that there is no :bfp: in my immediate future and I'm okay with it. I'm sure I will get to a point where I cannot take it any longer. We have a lot of testing and hurdles coming up, so I'm enjoying this moment of peace :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend. We have been soooo busy, today is a lazy cleaning and football day. My dad bought a new car a few weeks ago and doesn't like it, so he gave it to us! So stoked! It wasn't my top choice in a car, but its free and brand new, so I'll take it! Thanks, dad!

Yay for free car!! :happydance:

And huh, that's strange about your AF still not showing and yet you're having symptoms of high progesterone but no BFP. Hm, have you gotten a blood test yet or seen a doc? My hairdresser didn't get her BFP (either by regular test or blood test) until 4 weeks after her AF was late. She kept getting BFNs but no AF. Maybe something like that happened with you. How late is your AF? I hope you are out of limbo soon! :hugs:

I'm glad you are enjoying a time of peace before the testing and the hurdles begin, though.

ps: my cats have both elected to puke in my shoes before. Gross.

One of mine did that to my DH's shoes, once.

I should hear back from the Drs tomorrow about setting up an HSG. I still feel like crud and have been super emotional. Doing crock pot lasagna tonight for dinner and I just scarfed down some donuts. Starting tomorrow I am going on super diet to lose some weight. I know it will help my body and my cycles. If my chances of getting pregnant are low, I might as well give my body the best fighting chance.

Sorry you're feeling like crud :hugs: Best wishes on the diet!

My nice relaxed Sunday just turned crazy. Huge vegetation fire near our house, and we live in a canyon, so we have been out on evacuation notice. Awesome.

Yikes! :shock: Hope you don't have to evacuate! [-o< Bummer to have to be on notice. :hugs:

CM is now really creamy with bits of EWCM mixed in! Trying not to get my hopes up.

How is everyone else?

Can clomid change AF since it affects hormones? It's much lighter than the last two have been. Although, I think it was somewhat lighter Saturday before I even started it.. like it was heavy Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but not "I think I'm gonna bleed to death" heavy for 4 days like it has been. I'm not gonna complain. I was just curious. I'm sleepy this morning --and I was wired until well after midnight last night. Crazy!

Ashlee,

Did you take the baby aspirin all throughout your cycle or just after OD? The reason I ask is because I just read that it MAY delay ovulation. Did you notice any changes? I've been taking it the last three days but I'm thinking of waiting until after OD.

I took it the entire cycle for 2 cycles and I actually o'd later this last cycle when I stopped taking it right before o.

I took it the entire cycle for 2 cycles and I actually o'd later this last cycle when I stopped taking it right before o.

Okay, thanks. I'm reading mixed opinions, some women say it delayed it some say it didn't. Not sure if to continue or stop. :shrug: I have to decide before my next dose tonight. I guess I'll continue.

Morning ladies!

On my phone so ill catch up later (network is done at work so I have no Internet :/ )

Cd 4 here and I'm a little nervous bc there's not much flow since Friday...I would have thought after building up for 100 days, there would be more coming out... Sorry tmi. I should be getting a call from the dr today with results from my u/s and bloodworm so we'll see. Happy Monday!

Amanda-stay safe!!
Amelia-I am sure you will find something, I love Denver!
Nichole-Good luck!
BB-Sounds like good signs to me.
AFM: Done wallowing about AF. I am going to start temping this cycle and get to Dubuque to get a new computer!

Morning ladies! 9dpo for me.. nothing at all going on...

Hope you all are doing well!!

Katrina- How exciting about starting temping this cycle! I am so sorry AF teased you like that, I hope the temps bring you some peace of mind- and a BFP!! :)

Katrina so glad your feeling better. Temping is really good. I like the Fertility Friend phone app :)

I don't have apps on my phone-I live in the stone age. I'm trying to convince dh I want a tablet. But I have to do something I will not check ofriend or ff on my parents computer that is where I draw the line.

hi ladies. still here, cheering you all on! i should be ovulating at any moment, and OH has been wonderful. even if it doesnt work (which will be heartbreaking, again) we have hawaii and the holidays to look forward to. so here's to hoping!

Yah mine came with all these paper calendars just looking at it makes me get a headache. :haha:

Mirolee- I'm so jealous you're going to Hawaii, any chance you can fit me in your suitcase??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->