[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Fx for you Mirolee!

Britt, hopefully no news is good news :)

Katrina, yay for temping.. you can agonize over them with us! ;)

AFM, AF is being such a weirdo compared to the last 2 cycles. Maybe my body is getting back to pre-baby. Idk. It freaks me out. Lol. Day 2 of clomid down.

Have a great vacation, Mirolee!

Britt, when are you testing?

STG-- if she's not here in a week I will have a blood test. I agree, so strange.

They contained the fire before we had to leave, phew!

On my phone so ill catch up more later :)

Yay for Hawaii Mirolee!! Hope that you catch that egg this time, you so deserve it!

Amanda yay for not getting evacuated! So scary! Has AF shown up yet?

Ash, nope AF is still AWOL. My boobs are huge, I'm exhausted, still crampy, lower back still hurts, and I've had to get up to pee in the middle of the night for the last two nights. Totally out of the ordinary. My body is terribly rude, pulling some crazy mean pranks!

TMI, I keep feeling gushes of what I think is AF, so I run to the bathroom with a tampon. Nada. SOO confused.

Amanda- All good news, what CD are you on.. Are you suuper late?!

I have a habit of hanging onto old tests and forgetting about them. Ill throw them in my bin of tests/OpK's/ tampons under the bathroom sink. OH found the stash of old tests last night and was like uhm wtf. Why are you hoarding the old negatives?

Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this...;)

I have a habit of hanging onto old tests and forgetting about them. Ill throw them in my bin of tests/OpK's/ tampons under the bathroom sink. OH found the stash of old tests last night and was like uhm wtf. Why are you hoarding the old negatives?

You're not lol. I don't have all of mine but I have a lot of them lol

i dont hold onto the tests, but i have been known to pull them out of the trash 293893 times - "just to be sure!".

You're not lol. I don't have all of mine but I have a lot of them lol

Lol, phew!

STG-- if she's not here in a week I will have a blood test. I agree, so strange.

I'm not!! I'm only testing if AF is LATE! I just don't want to put myself through BFN's this early in the game. If AF is late, then i'll buy a test! At least.. i'm HOPING not to cave and test!!! LOL

Amanda I'm glad you didn't have to evacuate... As for the gushes you're experiencing... I had that too it's so annoying...I really don't understand the damn witch playing these mind tricks on us all the time... Grrr

Lol! I'm guilty of this. I just threw away like 8 FRERs I had under the sink a few weeks ago bc I didn't want our dog sitter to come across them! Haha

Amanda I'm glad you didn't have to evacuate... As for the gushes you're experiencing... I had that too it's so annoying...I really don't understand the damn witch playing these mind tricks on us all the time... Grrr

super annoying!

I would just like her to show up at this rate. I know that i'm not preggo, so lets get the show on the road. The cramping is annoying, haha.

I'm not!! I'm only testing if AF is LATE! I just don't want to put myself through BFN's this early in the game. If AF is late, then i'll buy a test! At least.. i'm HOPING not to cave and test!!! LOL

You have the same testing date as me :) I should really wait until the 16th because that marks the 7 years Hubby and I have been together. Our son will be 3 on the 18th so would make perfect timing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->