[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Hey Nichole, how are you doing?

I'm not!! I'm only testing if AF is LATE! I just don't want to put myself through BFN's this early in the game. If AF is late, then i'll buy a test! At least.. i'm HOPING not to cave and test!!! LOL

Eeeks, goodluck. But, good plan!

Amanda I'm glad you didn't have to evacuate... As for the gushes you're experiencing... I had that too it's so annoying...I really don't understand the damn witch playing these mind tricks on us all the time... Grrr

super annoying!

I would just like her to show up at this rate. I know that i'm not preggo, so lets get the show on the road. The cramping is annoying, haha.

That must be so annoying :(

I know.. I may rethink that plan as my marathon approaches.. If i'm PG i'd need to stay extra hydrated and keep my pace slower..

Hey girls sorry I'm not around as much. I usually take a bit of a BnB break the first half of my cycle anyway so it works out. Will still be caught up and post though!

The rain messed up my plans for today. I wanted to get my seeds in for my fall/winter veggies but wasn't able to. Learning to pressure can this week so that should keep me busy during my OD wait.

So ready to hop into the TWW so I can wait some more! Lol

I know.. I may rethink that plan as my marathon approaches.. If i'm PG i'd need to stay extra hydrated and keep my pace slower..

Keeping extra hydrated is always a good idea. I would just listen to your body. If you're preggo and not feeling well, take it easy. If you're feeling great, then go at a comfortable pace.

Goodluck! I'm doing my first triathlon at the end of this month!

I wish I were in shape enough to run a marathon.. or even liked running. I HATE it. Lol. I will walk andwslk and walk. I even ride my bike. I just hate running. :)

I wish I were in shape enough to run a marathon.. or even liked running. I HATE it. Lol. I will walk andwslk and walk. I even ride my bike. I just hate running. :)

Me too... I ran a 5k this past spring and I thought I was going to die. The only thing that kept me going was the fact that my mom was ahead of me lol I took a pretty hard hit to my ego but I finished and that was the end of my road race days. I really hate running unless its away from the skunk that roams around my neighborhood.

This board is going kind of slow today... My network is STILL out so I have nothing to do but sit here and click refresh :/

Sandy same here. I mean I could run if I wanted to.. but while I'm running I feel like I'd rather be dead.. LOL, so I just don't ;)

Brittney- I am a "refresh" addict. All day while I'm here I do a little work, refresh the page, a little work, refresh the page. Hehehe shhhh!

I normally am a total refresh addict. SUPER busy at work today-- sadly can't, haha!

I really want to do a color run though .. maybe color walk?? Lol

I HATE running as well...no wonder I weigh much more than I wish I did :? Most likely it will be good though because based on the nausea I'm getting already, I'll be puking in no time. And I'll probably end up losing weight from it. So, I guess better that I have a little extra so I don't get to an unhealthy weight after.

i've done three sprint triathalons and a color run. i hate running also, but when you mix in a swim and bike, it feels like "meh. whats one more activity?" GL to you active girls!

Mirolee, I can't even get to "meh" no matter what I add in! Lol

I am so anxious this cycle! Like more "What if I don't O? What if I never get pregnant? What if the only baby I ever get is already gone?"

HI ladies, I was off all weekend so I can't catch up, just wanted to say hi!

Good morning/afternoon ladies!

DH was suppose to put do another SA today but it looks like it's not happening. He is putting so much stress on himself that he isn't able to work right. He broke down and just lost it. He is so worried he is letting me down and I am going to resent him. We had a loooong talk about everything and he finally really let me know how he is feeling. He is just like us when we talk about how unfair it is that we can't get pregnant when all those massively non deserving people can. He had so much pent up inside, I had no idea how bad it really was for him.

He wants to try again in a little bit. We only have 2 hours until the lab that deals with SA samples closes so I don't think it will happen today. I'm not mad about it though. The SA will probably be about the same and we wont be able to afford the next medical step which is a wash and an IUI.

Still waiting to hear from the office to schedule my HSG. Not looking forward to that but I need to know if my tubes are open or not.

Ugh why does TTC have to be some damn complicated?!

Good morning/afternoon ladies!

DH was suppose to put do another SA today but it looks like it's not happening. He is putting so much stress on himself that he isn't able to work right. He broke down and just lost it. He is so worried he is letting me down and I am going to resent him. We had a loooong talk about everything and he finally really let me know how he is feeling. He is just like us when we talk about how unfair it is that we can't get pregnant when all those massively non deserving people can. He had so much pent up inside, I had no idea how bad it really was for him.

He wants to try again in a little bit. We only have 2 hours until the lab that deals with SA samples closes so I don't think it will happen today. I'm not mad about it though. The SA will probably be about the same and we wont be able to afford the next medical step which is a wash and an IUI.

Still waiting to hear from the office to schedule my HSG. Not looking forward to that but I need to know if my tubes are open or not.

Ugh why does TTC have to be some damn complicated?!

Awww poor Lonnie :( he seems like such a sweet guy. I hope that those vitamins that you've had him taking make even a little bit of difference so he'll start to feel a little better about it. I've got my fingers crossed extra tight for both of you :hugs:

We are really considering just giving on on TTC and looking into foster/adopt. I mean, the chances for us are so low as it is, why put ourselves through so much pain and stress. Our plan so far is finish up my 6 rounds of clomid and go from there. Hopefully we can take 4 more ttc rounds w/o going bonkers.

Nichole, I'm so sorry for both of you. It's even harder for me to see my Hubby with a broken heart than it is to have one myself. I agree with Ashlee --about hopefully the vitamins have helped even a tad and that will boost his confidence in the situation. I don't know why it has to be so hard for people like us.. I suppose it's all part of the journey of life, but I'd really like to speed thru these curvy hills, if ya know what I mean! Fx for you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->