[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Hey Nicole, I'm so sorry. It's great that he started communicating how he feels tho... fx for things to turn a sharp corner x

Amanda- awesome on your upcoming race! I don't think I could ever do one of those!

Nichole- So sorry you guys are feeling low right now. I can't imagine what you are going through.

Thanks ladies. DH just thinks its so unfair because we have already been through so much. Like why do things have to be so hard for us and why must we always be fighting for what we deserve. I told him it was because we ARE fighters and because of that, when we do finally get/achieve what we want, we appreciate it so much more. Nothing worth having is easy to come by. Maybe we were put on this earth to adopt a lonely child and give them a new chance at life or something. Maybe I would be one of those ladies who have horrible complications with pregnancy and could lose my life. Maybe this is the universes way of making sure that doesn't happen. Who knows really.

What a wonderful way to look at it Nichole. You are so right. You could make some little child's life SO much better! =]

BB- I said the same thing. and I can't stop. I'll be so upset if I get AF. I NEED TO STOP.

:lol: it's far too early for me!

Girls your all good at cooking. I need to go food shopping so have limited things in. I've got some cubed beef out of the freezer to put in the slow cooker tomorrow but I'm bored of curry and stew! Any ideas please?

Nichole, great outlook!! I think you are exactly right, although I think you WILL get your BFP and SOON!! You guys deserve it so much!

Bb, I'm making beef and broccoli. I posted the link yesterday. So yummy!

Oooo that sounds nice! I'm wondering if I could substitute brown sugar with something else or at least half it? I haven't got any sesame oil :/

I am absolutely starving today! I am adhering to my low carb diet though.. I am having a bit of fried rice with dinner though. Planning to go for a walk and enjoy this BEAUTIFUL Fall day. Shoe shopping after work, too. This girl needs new sneakers for work!

Constipation can be a symptom :)

I'm gonna split the recipe in half so wouldn't be as much sugar. I don't need it to feed 4. Just 2 and a little one. Do you reckon sweetener would be ok?

Constipation can be a symptom :)

I'm gonna split the recipe in half so wouldn't be as much sugar. I don't need it to feed 4. Just 2 and a little one. Do you reckon sweetener would be ok?

I make the whole batch and will just take any extra for my lunch at work. I would guess so? I haven't tried it.

It can be, Britt. I think it is related to increased progesterone slowing down the belly.

Sandy I am trying your recipe too! Reminds me of P.F. Chang's Mongolian beef. Thank you for posting that!! :)

Nichole, so sorry that you're having a hard time, but how wonderful of your husband to voice his concerns too and communicate. Boy oh boy am I jealous :) Everything will work out, and as you say, everything happens for a reason. So sorry that AF got you.

Britt, yes, it can be..sadly.

The wonderful part about busy days is that its already 1pm and I still have SHIT TONS to do at work. woohoo. The next 4 hours better go by quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->