[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

You're welcome. It was a Pinterest find. We like it. Hope you all do, too! I love Pinterest!

Guess I'll know in about 7 days!

you're far braver than I am...even with knowing that I have no chance of being preggo, I STILL tested early!

There is a TINY part of me that thinks I MAY test on the morning of my marathon, which is 6 days from now. That would be 14dpo. Last months cycle was 27 days and the month before that was 26, so I would think that this would be far enough along. Still, I'd only do it with a 88c cheap walmart test! LOL. Some of those tests are SOOOO expensive!

The wonderful part about busy days is that its already 1pm and I still have SHIT TONS to do at work. woohoo. The next 4 hours better go by quickly!
You've probably just jinxed yourself

you're far braver than I am...even with knowing that I have no chance of being preggo, I STILL tested early!

There is a TINY part of me that thinks I MAY test on the morning of my marathon, which is 6 days from now. That would be 14dpo. Last months cycle was 27 days and the month before that was 26, so I would think that this would be far enough along. Still, I'd only do it with a 88c cheap walmart test! LOL. Some of those tests are SOOOO expensive!

I know. Imagine how much money I would have, had I not spent $20 a pop on who knows how many boxes of FRER's for multiple months !!

nichole, did you get a price list from the dr? i asked my dr specifically for how much each step cost and what it covered, since nothing is covered by our insurance. example: my clomid each month is ~$40. the iui with sperm wash is $250. i was like "ok, around $300 per cycle, not too bad". then the dr was like "if we do iui, though, i'd want you on these other injectable drugs". $2,000 per cycle, plus u/s and bw monitoring. so, technically we have options even though the drs wants us to do one thing or another. if we get to iui, i think i will just do clomid/IUI with opks - screw u/s, screw bw, i know everything is working. but $3,000 per cycle? undoable for us right now.
just throwing that out there because i dont want you to feel like it's all or nothing - there may be in between options that your dr hasnt presented you yet. be your own best advocate - my dr told me he can recommend for or against something, but he'll do what i want at the end of the day.

I know. Imagine how much money I would have, had I not spent $20 a pop on who knows how many boxes of FRER's for multiple months !!

LOL. Right! When I do get a +PT I will buy a digi for the fun of it, but I will be testing with the cheap tests until I have a reason to test with the $$$ ones.

Britt, me too!

Mirolee, great advice. My insurance covers up to $5000, but I don't know if that's annually or TOTAL. All I know is $5000 wont go far in TTC WORLD.

:lol: it's far too early for me!

Girls your all good at cooking. I need to go food shopping so have limited things in. I've got some cubed beef out of the freezer to put in the slow cooker tomorrow but I'm bored of curry and stew! Any ideas please?

Make a beef pie... better yet - make a shepherds pie!!

:lol: it's far too early for me!

Girls your all good at cooking. I need to go food shopping so have limited things in. I've got some cubed beef out of the freezer to put in the slow cooker tomorrow but I'm bored of curry and stew! Any ideas please?

Make a beef pie... better yet - make a shepherds pie!!

I make a lean shepherds pie with bison and cauliflower mashed potatoes. Super yummy and much lower fat/carbs.

https://andeelayne.blogspot.com/2013/01/healthy-sheperds-pie.html

My boobs are leaking. at work. just looked down to find a wet spot on my shirt. My bra is completely soaked too. I am so confused!! Just put a call into my doctor to have my prolactin checked, as well as a variety of other things, hcg included!!

My boobs are leaking. at work. just looked down to find a wet spot on my shirt. My bra is completely soaked too. I am so confused!! Just put a call into my doctor to have my prolactin checked, as well as a variety of other things, hcg included!!

wtf!?! Definitely call your doctor!

Oh my gosh Amanda!! FX you get things figured out PRONTO!

wtf!?! Definitely call your doctor!

Oh my gosh Amanda!! FX you get things figured out PRONTO!

it has happened on and off since my miscarriage last year, doctor said that it could be an early pregnancy symptom, but its a more typical PMS sign, because of a rise in prolactin. At work so I couldn't ask a lot more questions, but ugggghhh.

That has to be so frustrating Amanda! FX that you get some answers!

That's crazy! Like you don't have enough to worry about for them to be so nonchalant about it! It's easy for them sometimes to put us off, those doctors and nurses who don't have any idea the shoes that we walk in. I'm sorry you didn't get any better answer than that.

That's crazy! Like you don't have enough to worry about for them to be so nonchalant about it! It's easy for them sometimes to put us off, those doctors and nurses who don't have any idea the shoes that we walk in. I'm sorry you didn't get any better answer than that.

Yeah-- hopefully the lab work comes back conclusive-- this is SO odd.

OH MY GOODNESS Amanda... sorry darling. FX you get some answers :(

nichole, did you get a price list from the dr? i asked my dr specifically for how much each step cost and what it covered, since nothing is covered by our insurance. example: my clomid each month is ~$40. the iui with sperm wash is $250. i was like "ok, around $300 per cycle, not too bad". then the dr was like "if we do iui, though, i'd want you on these other injectable drugs". $2,000 per cycle, plus u/s and bw monitoring. so, technically we have options even though the drs wants us to do one thing or another. if we get to iui, i think i will just do clomid/IUI with opks - screw u/s, screw bw, i know everything is working. but $3,000 per cycle? undoable for us right now.
just throwing that out there because i dont want you to feel like it's all or nothing - there may be in between options that your dr hasnt presented you yet. be your own best advocate - my dr told me he can recommend for or against something, but he'll do what i want at the end of the day.

we haven't gone over much. I depending on DH's next SA result and my HSG, we will figure it out from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->