[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Hopefully so Amanda.

Nichole, I don't blame you for taking it one day at a time. That's sorta how I get through some days.. a minute at a time!

I hope you're just miraculously pregnant Amanda, it sounds like you have more symptoms than ever!! Has AF ever been this late?!

Nichole- Sending lots of love to you.. Plz dont give up. Like Mirolee said, IUI the way Julie did it just w/ Clomid seems semi-cheap and would be a good thing to try a few times last resort. You still have a chance. FX'd your hsg goes well and you guys can keep trying. I'm so sorry, I can't imagine how your heart feels after all this, keep your chin up! Like you said, you could be a fabulous momma of a poor baby that would never have had a chance without you. <3

Yes, of course Nichole. I'm sorry; I'm not trying to push you. I just wanted to let you know that low morph+iui is a treatable combination, as far as I understand.
I think the hsg is a great next step; while it was a tiny bit painful for about ten seconds, it was super science-y neat. And gives lots of answers in one shot.

To celebrate being able to type without death stares from my old office-mate I went and got this art deco inspired mani....

*sigh* I can't stop looking at my nails.

Attachments

• 1278996_10152015310440579_1951517182_o.jpg
    1278996_10152015310440579_1951517182_o.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 9
Amanda- wow! so strange. Sorry they couldn't tell you much!

Amelia- cute nails!!

I do want to look into the wash and IUI if this round of clomid ends in a :bfn: Plus the extra month gives us time to save some money for it.

I seriously can't stop eating. This is BAD. We ate dinner tonight, left.. went to a football game, came home and I ate TWO bowls of cereal (10 minutes ago) and now I'm STARVING again like I didn't just eat cereal.

I seriously can't stop eating. This is BAD. We ate dinner tonight, left.. went to a football game, came home and I ate TWO bowls of cereal (10 minutes ago) and now I'm STARVING again like I didn't just eat cereal.

I hate it when that happens! It happened to me just today after eating a bowl of homemade chili! Grrrrr

Amanda that's so strange! I'm with Morgan on this one. Praying for a miracle!

AFM - Woken feeling dizzy and nauseous. Really hoping that I'm not getting ill!

hi ladies. still here, cheering you all on! i should be ovulating at any moment, and OH has been wonderful. even if it doesnt work (which will be heartbreaking, again) we have hawaii and the holidays to look forward to. so here's to hoping!

Praying for you and FX'd! :dust:

I've heard from relatives that have been to Hawaii that it is very beautiful and nice, there. (I'd love to go, someday.) I'm sure you'll have a lovely holiday! :flower:

STG-- if she's not here in a week I will have a blood test. I agree, so strange.

They contained the fire before we had to leave, phew!

On my phone so ill catch up more later :)

Phew, glad they contained the fire!:)

I have a habit of hanging onto old tests and forgetting about them. Ill throw them in my bin of tests/OpK's/ tampons under the bathroom sink. OH found the stash of old tests last night and was like uhm wtf. Why are you hoarding the old negatives?

Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this...;)

You're not alone - I have a stash of old tests too. (Almost all of them). ;)

My boobs are leaking. at work. just looked down to find a wet spot on my shirt. My bra is completely soaked too. I am so confused!! Just put a call into my doctor to have my prolactin checked, as well as a variety of other things, hcg included!!

Glad you are getting checked out! (Hoping you turn out to be PG, but hope they get you sorted sooner rather than later, regarldess!)

--------

- Pretty nails, Amelia! :)

- I don't have any better advice than the others, but I'm rooting for you Nichole! :dust:

Amanda, When will you have results and answers? I can't help but agree with Morgan .. hope hope hope!!

Bb, fx for you.

Afm, AF Is almost gone which is weird because she usually stays for seven or eight days. I'm not complaining though. Fx That's a good thing. I have to go pick up my other two doses of clomid because the pharmacy only had 3. They better have it today or I'm screwed.. And I also just realized if I get pregnant this cycle, baby will probably be born on hubby's birthday because they do c-sections on Monday and Thursday and his birthday is Thursday of the week before my due date would be and I'll have c section my 39th week if all goes well. What an amazing birthday gift that would be. I want this as much for Hubby as myself. It was SO amazing to watch him with another little person.. one that we made, even if he was already gone when we met him. It made me love him that much more!

And.. I survived Day 1 of my low carb diet without cheating. It was tough because I wanted chocolate SO bad, BUT it is easy to talk myself out of it knowing it has to be this way to help me get pregnant. Nothing tastes as good as being a Mama feels. I just keep telling myself that. Hopefully it works again, especially paired with the clomid this time.

Aww Sandy what a good due date that would be!

AFM- Just have to share my eventful morning. First of all I magically woke up at 7:03 (3 minutes after I usually leave the house.....) since DH forgot to set the alarm. Threw on the new dress I bought at lunch yesterday, brushed my teeth, threw hair in bun and ran out. Did my makeup in the car and thennn proceeded to get sick and not only fill a Wendy's cup, but eventually out the window in the middle of rush hour traffic! Ahhh. Def my most embarrassing preggo moment yet. I just want to go curl up in bed lol but this girl's got rent to pay!! Actually feeling much better now, sipping on a Snapple and having a muffin.

Hoping you all have wonderful Tuesday mornings.. :)

OMG Morgan, thats terrible. I hope the rest of you're day goes better.

Awh I'm fine, it was quite laughable actually, but thanks ;) MS is tolerable knowing something is going right in there.. I mean I did ask for it!!

Speaking of that I was complaining yesterday and DH said, "Well you wanted to feel like this again so soon!" I was flaming mad, what is that supposed to mean? Don't you want it, too? Then I cried.. and he felt bad and explained that's not what he meant lol.. These hormones are enough to drive a girl MAD!! Lol I need a vacation. 7 weeks, and counting.. :)

Also sobbed watching Castaway lastnight- WILSON! :cry:

Hope you feel better soon Morgan. Sounds like your MS is pretty rough!

Can I ask you a bit of a personal TMI question please? When you've been seen about your bleeding did they check your cervix etc?

Oh Morgan! I would have died. I have a horrible vomit phobia, and this is the kind of stuff that terrifies me!!! LOL I'm afraid of morning sickness but want to be a mom so bad!! Glad you are feeling better!

We should really write a book for our DH's about what to say and not to say based on how hormonal of a day we are having lol. I'm sure my hubs is gearing up for some wacky behavior from me...When I was on the provera, EVERYTHING he did annoyed me or mad me cry. The poor thing just couldn't do anything right for 10 days. In other news, I got me results back from the pelvic U/S and everything is normal which is good but doesnt explain why my cycle was 106 days! AF is also gone already whcih makes me nervous as well but I'm going to start temping tomorrow and start using OPKs next week to see if i actually ovulate this cycle. What CD do you think I should start OPKing??

Yes they looked at my cervix.. all they said was that I had a nabothian cyst.. which is not something to worry about and goes away on it's own I guess. They saw the bleed on the screen early on and the last time I went they said it looked like it had mostly reabsorbed. Said it is being caused by my placenta. And I have still been bleeding for a few days straight now.. about a pantyliner a day but still enough to worry a pregnant momma. Any insight?!

Brittney- I started OPKs on CD10 or 11! Strongly recommend Answer brand, $20, they come w/ 20 opks and a free preggo test. They show progression really well and allow you to test over twice a day if you need to bc there are so many! :)

I was just asking because my colleague who found out she was pregnant started bleeding on Thursday, it got heavier at weekend so she went to hospital, they checked her cervix and said because it was open that she had miscarried but never scanned her. I guess with you and a few others bleeding and having perfectly healthy babies that I am really hoping that this is the same for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->