[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

i've spent all day reading up on it. Was just wondering. Thanks!

i'm POSITIVE there is a MTHR thread around - a lot of women have it. i'd search the homepage.
good luck today at spin! i did spin the first day of my cycle last time and i was like, "ok, on ly 30 mins" but then i did the full 60. you just get into it. do your best, forget the rest! thats my motto.

Ive never had any experience or known anyone with mthr sobim not too sure.

when I get pregnant im gonna put an egg in a little nest with a sign 'baby byrd due to hatch _____'

When do you ladies think I should start taking the guaifensen if I don't know when I'm going to ovulate? Should I just assume i will ovulate at a normal time and start taking it sometime next week?? Are you ONLY supposed to take it 5 days before O or can I start taking it next week and continue until I O?

omg, cassidy. cutest. idea. ever.

i'm POSITIVE there is a MTHR thread around - a lot of women have it. i'd search the homepage.
good luck today at spin! i did spin the first day of my cycle last time and i was like, "ok, on ly 30 mins" but then i did the full 60. you just get into it. do your best, forget the rest! thats my motto.
I ALWAYS say I'm only going to do 30 minutes usually of any fitness class I'm panting through...then once I get to 30 minutes I'm like "well I'm already half done might as well finish the class" lol its all a mind game.

Cassidy....SOOOO CUTTEEEE!!!

So cute cassidy!

I think i'm going to look back and regret not doing something cute, but I'm really busting at the seams to tell DH. It's been killing me ALL day to not be able to tell him (he leaves for work REALLY early) and I don't want to tell him via text message. I just think he's goign to be shocked and I'm not sure I want to overwhelm him with stuff. I've been so nervous all day.. just with the marathon.. and telling DH.

That is so exciting.. maybe you could make a nice dinner or something for him, do something nice and hand him the stick or tell him, whatever you are choosing! I know just how you feel.. When I saw those 2 lines I knew DH would be even more surprised than I, since I had been trying soo hard for a few months, but he hadn't thought much of it! Haha he WILL be surprised with how fast that was, but it's okay 9 mos is a looooonggg time to sort it out in your head, you'll be counting down the days before you know it :)

I'm already excited, but I will probably worry a lot for the first 12 weeks, and then worry a litte less the rest of the pregnancy!

Cassidy I'm so glad you're gonna do that idea!! I loved it! :D I'm glad that your cycles are shorter because I want you to O soon! This WILL be your month!!! I'm sending all the baby vibes your way, I need a real life bump buddy!

Marie I've never heard of it before.. what is it?

Cassidy I love that idea! It is adorable!

Brittney I was wondering the same thing. I will probably go ahead and start it tomorrow.

AFM, AF is gone. That's the shortest cycle ever. Totally not complaining though. Ready to get this show on the road. I restocked my OPK supplies this afternoon. Last clomid pill in the morning. Starting temping in the morning. I'm on the fence on the soft cups. Not to sound gross, but what if I don't get enough behind the cup and trap them out instead of in? Does that make sense?

Britt- Hehe you say that, but this is the beginning of a whole LIFETIME of worry for that precious little person ;)

So happy for you though, you've got to post DH's reaction tonight I can't wait to hear!!

Sandy- Yay for a short AF! And about your concern- If you slide it straight in , all it does is scoop them all closer to your cervix. I'm not sure if you've ever used em before, but I recommend trying! Also recommend staying in bed and having it close after BD so they don't have any time to creep out! :)

Thanks Morgan. I used them last cycle. That's why I was concerned. They seem to work for everybody else but not for me. I'll give them another try though.

agree with morgan - i keep mine under my pillow so afterwards i can just "alckailvielalkeszzzzeakkk!" them in (that is the crinkly noise they make. not romantic, but hey, you gotta do what ya gotta do. and most boys "understand" - meaning, a)leave or b)ignore that anything is happening.) haha. it only takes a second once you get the hang of it, but you should def pracitce with one of them beforehand. and once it is in, DONT move it to "check". just leave it. you'll know the next day if you caught the guys..... your cup will runneth over.

Hopefully this will be the month! I love that our last name is Byrd because I can do so much fun stuff with it lol. I've also thought about dyeing an egg half blue, half pink and wrapping it up.

Today is CD8! BD-a-thon is coming up! Hopefully I will O on time this cycle!!!

oh whoops - posted at almost the same time! forget everything i said ;)

my ovaries are punching thru my abdominal wall. i love it! hopefully i wont bruise one of them at spinning tonight.

Sandy- I used softcups last cycle too and didn't get a BFP. This month will be our month :)

Sandy- I have the same worry with soft cups. I've been using them for a few cycles now and do like them. I find myself laying there for about 15 mins before I put them in juuuuuust in case ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->