[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Ashlee, I went back to your list of things you did for this cycle...how many mg of guaifenesin did you take? I just bought the walgreens version of mucinex and it says 400mg and that is the only active ingredient, is that the right kind?

Yep that will work! As long as guaifenesin is the only active ingredient you're golden :)

Thanks, I'm really getting excited for this cycle...its going to be so hard if I dont ovulate...just staying positive right now and self manifesting a perfect cycle.

britt - you could get a bun and put it in the oven. then when your hubby comes home, ask him to see if there's anything in the oven before you turn it on to do some baking. i think that would be funny.

hopefully he says "theres a bun in the oven" (instead of being overly confused). that would be perfect!

Haha I like that idea too.

You could buy a digi and have him dip it.. Say you can do the honors for my very first test! He will be WOWed when that word shows! I had hubby dip my digi, he never could understand that even a faint line meant pos! :)

You could make a baby themed dinner for him...baby back ribs, baby carrots, etc. see if he catches on

Good luck Brittney!

Mirolee, I love the bun in the oven idea!

Amanda- here's the advanced digi!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1
Yay Britt!!!! What a wonderful way to start the morning! Congrats!

Ash, LOVE the digi! Woohoo!

Mirolee, spin is tonight. Wish me luck :)

AF finally arrived last night... During sex. But who cares. She's here!!!! I have absolutely terrible cramps tho-- kept waking up in excruciating pain all night. Ugh.

Yay Britt!!!! What a wonderful way to start the morning! Congrats!

Ash, LOVE the digi! Woohoo!

Mirolee, spin is tonight. Wish me luck :)

AF finally arrived last night... During sex. But who cares. She's here!!!! I have absolutely terrible cramps tho-- kept waking up in excruciating pain all night. Ugh.

Lmao yesterday I was going to suggest sex o make her show, woohoo! Wait is finally over!

I have no idea what to do! We don't have any buns at home as I have Celiac! LOL. I just want to burst it out when he walks in. I so wanted to do something cute, but now I just need to tell him! GAH.

Leave the test on the side, ask him if he can flick the kettle on whilst you go for a wee!

Lmao yesterday I was going to suggest sex o make her show, woohoo! Wait is finally over!

Seems to work every time....either that or white pants!

I have no idea what to do! We don't have any buns at home as I have Celiac! LOL. I just want to burst it out when he walks in. I so wanted to do something cute, but now I just need to tell him! GAH.

I always tried to come up with super cute ideas to tell my OH, then i would freak out once I got a :bfp: and just blurt it out. Last time I was so worked up that my OH thought someone had died. I was shaking and crying and could barely talk. teeheee.

Look on pinterest, if you have a chance? There are some killer ideas there :) I always wanted to give OH a book called "your boys can swim" with the positive pregnancy test tied to it

I don't have a lot of time to come up with anything. I thought about going to the store and getting him one of those baby pumpkins!

I don't have a lot of time to come up with anything. I thought about going to the store and getting him one of those baby pumpkins!

What if you got a big "daddy" pumpkin, a smaller "momma" pumpkin, and a baby pumpkin, and put something on it that says "coming june 2014" ?

I found a bunch on here Britt, if it's not too late. It includes the all "baby" dinner and this one I thought was cute!

"I told my husband we were pregnant by having him hold out his hand. I placed a dried pea in it and said, “Want to hear something amazing? This is how small your baby is right now.” His face went from confusion to joy and tears. It was wonderful. We can’t wait to tell our families.”—Karen

https://www.babyzone.com/pregnancy/announcing-pregnancy_191234#gallery/peas-in-a-pod

Stg- so glad your labs came back with good news! Hopefully it won't be long now!

Congrats again britt!

AFM, I went to Walmart at 6:30 am to get some cat litter and conditioner and to check if the restocked the adv digis. No restock, but out of the corner of my eye I realized the box at the back was different on the side...there was one left!!! Going to use it in a bit when I have to pee more lol

whoa I just saw this. crazy lady, you went to Walmart at 6:30am?

I guess there probably weren't that many crazypants' there at that hour, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->