[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Aww! Morgan thanks! I just don't know if I can pull any of these off! Don't get me wrong DH wants a child.. but I think the very first cycle is going to be quite a shock. I'm getting really nervous about telling him. I think he will be happy, but.. once he goes through the intial shock of it all. I think i'm just going to tell him face to face.. no props. haha

whoa I just saw this. crazy lady, you went to Walmart at 6:30am?

I guess there probably weren't that many crazypants' there at that hour, though.

LOL I woke up at 5:45 when DH was leaving for work because I had to pee so then I tried to go back to bed but basically laid there for like 45mins so I decided to go to walmart before it was packed with people lol

I don't think I'll be able to keep it a secret if I finally get pregnant long enough to pull off anything exciting for my hubby.. I'll probably run crying hysterically back to the bedroom and wake him up. Last time I just kept waving the test I am asking him what those said. He was excited last time too but I think he'll be more excited this time. I could cry just thinking about it.

I don't think I could keep it quiet either! :lol:

I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up! My charts really different this month, I've had heartburn for the past 2 days, I've had dull cramping all afternoon, only had 1 lot of EWCM after O and it's usually all the time, I've had very slight nausea now and again plus my boobs are usually sore right up until AF arrives and they stopped being sore today, it's only if I poke them!

I am so excited for you Britt! I still have my Best.Dad.Ever mug hidden for DH to tell him.

STG- This is what the results said for the morph. First is DH's level, next is standard range, and the last one is the unit it is measured by

Spermatozoa, morphology 2 > OR = 3 %Norml

My lab work just came back

Prolactin came back at 37, normal range is 3- 30.
TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) came back at 4.18, normal range is .10-5.50
HCG came back at 6

No notes from my doctor yet as to what they mean.

Ladies I'm worried - My temp dipped hard this morning.

96.81 (down from 97.20) and I'm worried I'm about to O and DH doesn't arrive until tomorrow night - I CAN'T miss this again by 24 hrs I'll break.... i can't take this.

Last month O was CD 16... i'm on 13.. i'm so scared its going to be 14.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-09 at 10.44.36 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-10-09 at 10.44.36 AM.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 2

HCG came back at 6

Interested to see what your doc says

Ladies I'm worried - My temp dipped hard this morning.

96.81 (down from 97.20) and I'm worried I'm about to O and DH doesn't arrive until tomorrow night - I CAN'T miss this again by 24 hrs I'll break.... i can't take this.

Last month O was CD 16... i'm on 13.. i'm so scared its going to be 14.

Ugh :? I REALLY hope that your O waits just a little longer for DH!

HAd to share this, it made me LOL
https://www.babyzone.com/baby/10-wa...ry/only-essential-services-are-up-and-running

HCG came back at 6

FX you find out asap x

Amelia, try to relax if you can. Its just one temp, and it may not even be anything to worry about. Just try to stay calm. You guys have a plan and you're doing the best you can. Thats all you can do. Fx for you.

Amanda, i hope your doctor hurries up. I would be calling. Lol

HCG came back at 6

I hope your doctor calls soon.

Amelia I hope you get a further dip tomorrow. FX O hold out for Hubby!

Amanda, i hope your doctor hurries up. I would be calling. Lol

HCG came back at 6

I hope your doctor calls soon.

Amelia I hope you get a further dip tomorrow. FX O hold out for Hubby!

He's out of the office so calling would be no use! :) Waiting until Monday, when he is back in.

Not sure if you all saw my post on page 104, but I was just told I have the heterozygous mutation for the MTHFR gene and was wondering if any of you or anyone you know has this.

I used to get about three weeks reprieve before i felt like a total failure... but now it's down to about 1... i don't know if i can do this any more.

I am just so depressed. I've been depressed since 6am when I took my temperature.

Not sure if you all saw my post on page 104, but I was just told I have the heterozygous mutation for the MTHFR gene and was wondering if any of you or anyone you know has this.

I know there is another woman active on TTC who has it... if you do a search for the acronym you might find her... I think she was on the TWW board.. I'll see if i can find her when i get a sec x

Marie, I have no experience but I consulted Dr. Google about it and fount this:
MTHFR mutation can be homozygous (2 copies) or heterozygous (1 copy), with more people being heterozygous and carrying only one MTHFR mutated gene. Compound heterozygous (one copy of each mutation). Homozygous, of course, can cause more issues and become more serious.

It`s a fairly easy thing to test for by checking homocysteine levels in the blood.

Treatment consists of simple vitamin supplements --- FolaPro L-methyl tetrahydrofolate by Metagenics, OR, 5 tetrahydrofolate or methyl folate.

Longevity Plus, H.R. T. Plus with 5-tetrahydrofolate.

Life Extension, optimized folate (5-MTHF).

OR prescriptions like:

*Deplin/ 7.5 mg l-methylfolate

OR

*Metanx-L methyl folate calcium (as Metafolin) 3 mg, Pyridoxal 5` phosphate 35 mg, methylcobalamin 2 mg.

OR

Methyl B-12 injections

The vitamin supplementation is lifelong. After childbirth you may switch from prenatal to a women`s multivitamin.
https://sites.google.com/site/drjoneskids/mthfr

ETA: Also found this: https://www.stephenwellsmd.com/mthfr.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"