[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Just tell him you aren't going to do what the paper says, you just want to have fun too. Then make him think you are just insatiable out of no where and just want a lot of sex lol. That's what I do. :haha:

That's my plan and thats what it is. It just writes it down. It just freaks me out having it on paper. Hubby said when he saw it, "I thought this was supposed to be fun.." :( I hid it after that.

That's what my husband says. He also says it's not sex anymore it's baby making. Puts far too much pressure on himself :(

i just tell my OH that starting X day, he's up to bat. all men are different, but sometimes you need to say "the game is on". i found, for us, that feeling like a team with the same goal in mind still keeps the sexy alive even though we are having semi-schedule sex.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=683489&d=1381427754

cassidy, will you tweak this image? (if it comes thru - might take me a couple tries)

Nicole so funny you say that. That's what I've been doing anyway haha. It has worked so far so I will probably just continue. He's not stupid though.. he knows too I think. I feel like there's so much pressure on me and most of it comes from myself I think. I'm sure you all get that feeling!

My libido is so up and down that when it's up, DH doesn't question it, he just enjoys the fun lol.

Same here, unless OH is really sick, really tired, or baseball is on, I can always get some :) OH is generally always up for it..literally.

Thanks for all the support ladies!

So frustrated. I just can't shake the feeling of "maybe I shouldn't do the marathon" I've literally went back and forth 800x today. UGHHHH. Someone please tell me again that RUNNING can't cause a miscarriage (as long as I take precautions)

So frustrated. I just can't shake the feeling of "maybe I shouldn't do the marathon" I've literally went back and forth 800x today. UGHHHH. Someone please tell me again that RUNNING can't cause a miscarriage (as long as I take precautions)

Running is perfectly fine during pregnancy. Give your doctor a call and ask, if you have any doubts, too :) HOWEVER, if you aren't feeling good about it, then listen to your body. Some people just don't feel safe exercising during pregnancy, esp. early pregnancy. others feel just fine. If you're already running, and already in good shape, you shouldn't have any problems!

Honey I ran until 5 months pregnant! As long as you listen to your body, it is safe! Your body is accustomed to running. It's not like you decided yesterday to start running, which would be a no-no. :thumbup:

I didnt know i was preg and i was cross fitting, lol. OOOOOPS.

and re: planned sexy-time... DH is in two minds about it - he grumbles that it's "not fun" but he's all about "being up to bat" in fact I think he likes it because there isn't any pressure from me to make it last - i'm ok with it being a flash in the pan so to speak if it means we get our BDing in within our narrow window. lol

I didnt know i was preg and i was cross fitting, lol. OOOOOPS.

and re: planned sexy-time... DH is in two minds about it - he grumbles that it's "not fun" but he's all about "being up to bat" in fact I think he likes it because there isn't any pressure from me to make it last - i'm ok with it being a flash in the pan so to speak if it means we get our BDing in within our narrow window. lol

LMAO, DH used to try and make it last, finally I just told him that I'm completely okay with it being quick, in fact sometimes I prefer it was(especially when you've done it 3 nights in a row and your lady bits are suffering). Most of the time I'm finished before he is anyway haha

Amanda :hugs: I totally understand needing the break. I think you guys are taking a huge step in the direction to getting your babe, it may take a while but I whole-heartedly believe you will get there in the end!! Really interesting though that your hCG came back at a 6! Makes me wonder...

Nichole- Hoping for great results from your HSG!!!

Britt- I'm sure running will be perfectly fine <3 But don't do it if all it will do is stress you more!!

Brittany- How are you doing?!

Mirolee- WOOHOO! This month is the month!!! Hopefully i'm not too far behind you!!

AFM, CD9. Will hopefully be O'ing CD12. Starting BD-a-thon tonight. Hoping for the next 3 nights. We will see. Softcups are in the drawer next to my bed waiting (BTW Ash, i'm good on softcups for now and hopefully will have tons leftover too, but if I end up taking way longer to TTC I may hit you up about them ;) ) lol

My temps are super low this month, wondering if I have stronger hormones when ovulating from one side than the other, is that possible?

An hour and 17 minutes left of the work day! Gah time needs to hurry up.

AF has been really nice this time around. Cramps were terrible day 1, then nothing. I'm basically spotting. weird!

Amanda :hugs: I totally understand needing the break. I think you guys are taking a huge step in the direction to getting your babe, it may take a while but I whole-heartedly believe you will get there in the end!! Really interesting though that your hCG came back at a 6! Makes me wonder...

I am curious too, I wonder if it has anything to do with the high prolactin. I will have a repeat done next week and I'm curious to see if its still at 6!

holy cow. just found the candy bowl at work and ate my weight in snickers. yup. AF is here.

Thanks ladies for the reassurance about the running. I'm good. I got my race BIB and swag bag today and now I'm pumped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->