[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Morning Ladies
Amanda-I understand you guys taking a break, I am so proud of you and your oh for being so strong through all of this!
Mirolee-I think I see something.
Britt good luck!!
AFM: I was very naughty yesterday and got some free baby stuff, shirts etc and hid them in the closet. :haha: I like male drs more! My female one said your to small, you should gain weight before trying ect. I would have to wait until I am 40 then. The male said your healthy, have regular periods and are in great shape. Good luck.

Thanks for reminding me that I'm not alone. I know I can't change it and that all of our little guys are up there playing and waiting for their mamas, just forget every now and again I guess. Easy to do! Thank you for reminding me. It has definitely made is stronger. More appreciative, too. :)I Hoow are you feeling?

I don't blame you Katrina! Stash it awayy! It will get used soon! I have a whole room full and more stashed in drawers and other closets. :)

Morning ladies... FYI DH looking over my shoulder says "why don't we have emoticons in the signature?"

So..... updated signature to reflect request from DH (lying next to me right now... awwwww)

Morning ladies... FYI DH looking over my shoulder says "why don't we have emoticons in the signature?"

So..... updated signature to reflect request from DH (lying next to me right now... awwwww)

Lol too funny

Thats funny...i do think that emoticons make everything more fun!

hi ladies, good morning!

Ash, goodluck with the test results. I know everything will be fine. Can't wait to see what your beta's are :) :hugs: Enjoy the weekend and try not to stress about it. of course, so much easier said than done.

Cassidy, you're getting close to O, right?

Amelia, you shouldn't be on BnB right now, you should be BD'ing like crazy!! SO hopeful for you this month. Hi to DH! and, love the new emoticons :)

Britt, goodluck on the marathon! Are you running to win or just finish?

Hi Mirolee! Goodluck in the tww.

STG- Thanks :) I know everything will work out in our favor eventually.

Katrina, how are you?

Hi to everyone else! I'm leaving work early today so this morning is a bit busy. Anyone doing anythng fun this weekend? I have monday off, wooohooo.

My husband is on call this weekend so just me and the little one! Weather is looking rubbish so probably a cosy day in with DVDs and lots of playing!

What about you?

I BD'd last night AND this morning, lol.

What is super weird is that my OPK results aren't really doing what they've done in previous months - they aren't getting dark as fast - this morning was darker than yesterday morning but if I didn't know that I was due to O in the next 48 hours I wouldn't think I was going to... I'm a little nervous. Trying not to stress out but it's so hard. Had a really strong result on CD10 which I have put down to concentrated pee but the lines have been disappointingly light since then.

We're going to a concert tonight, and then a whole lotta nothing this weekend ;) Lots of laundry and cleaning the house. It is supposed to be mid 70's this weekend. :( I'd love some rain!

AFM: Sinuses have been kicking my butt, so DH and I went out for Mexican food (he was in the mood for Mexican food, anyway). They had a new menu item that is now my favorite: Seafood Burrito (with scallops, crab and shrimp, and a creamy white sauce). Yum! I also had a guacamole salad (I love avacados). The salsa was esp. good tonight, as well, and seems to have helped clear my sinuses. Hopefully I can get good sleep tonight.

Hope you are feeling better. I had the worst craving for chinese the other night. There is a restaurant down the street that makes the BEST por buns. I have a feeling I will be sending DH there a lot when I am preggo :haha:

Good Morning ladies!! One day until my marathon! It's so hard to believe. Of course, it's been 50 degrees and raining for 3 days now, and doesn't look like it'll be much better tomorrow. At least I know I won't overheat, but I could still do without the rain.

Good luck!

Thanks for all of the advice and thoughts. Hubby knows it's important so I'm just going to try to BD every day except CD 15&16 because of our camping trip with his mom, which I am VERY nervous about . I am absolutely hoping and praying to O CD 14 or before. So nervous, hopeful, anxious, excited and just plain scared for how this cycle will go with the clomid! We will see. Had a rough night last night because I don't remember touching our son while he was warm. Hubby assures me that i did, but between the anesthesia and morphine, it is all fuzzy.I only touched and held him after he was cold that I remember . I'm sorry if that is TMI or weirds anyone out. I'm just so scared that that was my only chance and I messed up what opportunity I did have.

Gah I am so sorry for what you went through :hugs: I've had multiple docs tell me to bd every other day. Bding every day can weaken the quality of sperm and actually make it harder to conceive. If you can't bd every day don't let that get to you and make you feel like you aren't doing enough.

AFM- not much going on here. On cd6, will be taking my 3rd clomid round tonight at 11pm. We have our charity walk tomorrow which will be fun. I will probably cry like a baby again when they talk about the people who lost their fight to cancer. Seeing all the pictures and watching their families lose it tears my heart out. I hope to never become one of those people. I feel horrible for saying it but the thought of DH's cancer coming back and him losing the fight is just too much to bare.

hi ladies, good morning!

Ash, goodluck with the test results. I know everything will be fine. Can't wait to see what your beta's are :) :hugs: Enjoy the weekend and try not to stress about it. of course, so much easier said than done.

Cassidy, you're getting close to O, right?

Amelia, you shouldn't be on BnB right now, you should be BD'ing like crazy!! SO hopeful for you this month. Hi to DH! and, love the new emoticons :)

Britt, goodluck on the marathon! Are you running to win or just finish?

Hi Mirolee! Goodluck in the tww.

STG- Thanks :) I know everything will work out in our favor eventually.

Katrina, how are you?

Hi to everyone else! I'm leaving work early today so this morning is a bit busy. Anyone doing anythng fun this weekend? I have monday off, wooohooo.

Amanda- There are 27,000 runners so there is NO CHANCE i'd win!!! LOL I'm extremely slow so i'm just running for fun, especially now.

Thanks Amanda, I hope they come back good too. A little pissed that they wouldn't order a second draw and that they didn't do a vaginal US yesterday though. I'm debating on whether I'll switch to the other midwife at the practice. Will decide after I meet her. They require that you see every practitioner at least once anyway.

I don't get it, my mom and sister both loved her, but I just feel like she's always been so busy when I've been there and I'm not sure if I'm liking it so far.

Amanda- There are 27,000 runners so there is NO CHANCE i'd win!!! LOL I'm extremely slow so i'm just running for fun, especially now.

you never know! you might be really f'n ambitious! :)

Thanks Amanda, I hope they come back good too. A little pissed that they wouldn't order a second draw and that they didn't do a vaginal US yesterday though. I'm debating on whether I'll switch to the other midwife at the practice. Will decide after I meet her. They require that you see every practitioner at least once anyway.

They will be just fine!! My doctor won't even do multiple draws unless there is an issue. I've always had to request them. An OB is so personal, esp when your baby is at issue, I would want to be 110% satisfied. Theres no harm switching.

My boobs have had a random growth spurt. i have gone from a 34c/36b to a very full 34D in a week. WEIRD!

They will be just fine!! My doctor won't even do multiple draws unless there is an issue. I've always had to request them. An OB is so personal, esp when your baby is at issue, I would want to be 110% satisfied. Theres no harm switching.

My boobs have had a random growth spurt. i have gone from a 34c/36b to a very full 34D in a week. WEIRD!
I already ordered the private draw for monday. I need the piece of mind. I want to at least meet the other midwife and see how I feel. Like I said I could have just been there when she's been busy, plus yesterday I mostly was with the student midwife, which I don't necessarily mind because she has to learn. We'll see how I feel after I meet the other lady, might not like her more.

So weird about your boobs!

Nichole, good luck tomorrow...I used to do the 3 day susan g komen walk for breast cancer and I cried my eyes out the whole three days...its so sad and inspiring at the same time, I always like to think about how much science/medicine progresses each day and there are always new trials and treatments being thought up and approved. I hope that helped a little :hugs:

In my mind I know DH is ok. His doctor even told us the chances of his cancer coming back is about 5% but my heart isn't getting the memo. I still have nightmares about that time. March makes 2 years since he finished chemo but it still feels like yesterday. I'll get better with time and seeing DH stay healthy.

I wish that would happen to mine too. Since losing weight I've gone from a half decent 36D to a very deflated 34C!

Think i'm going to be staying off the First Trimester boards for awhile. For some reason I am just scared something will happen (and i'm sure this is normal) but i'm trying not to stress out. I have no reason to think anything bad will happen, but it seems to happen a lot. I am having a bit of regret about testing before the race. I should have held to my guns, but I think I knew deep down I was pregnant, so that's why I tested early. My mom keeps saying "oh, it's so early..." like she doesn't even want to get excited about it, and she's pissed i'm running the marathon. I want to be happy, but feel like I won't really be happy until Sunday morning after my race when I get another positive pregnancy test. I am OKAY with running the race, and i'm not that that worried, it's just everyone else that's freaking me out. haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->