[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Thanks Nichole. I meant to say every other day. Every single day for the next week to two weeks is a LOT of BD!! I am so sorry you are so scared about DH. I can't imagine how tough that was, and I don't blame you at all.

Ashlee, I agree, if you don't like your doc, find a new one!

Thanks Nichole. I meant to say every other day. Every single day for the next week to two weeks is a LOT of BD!! I am so sorry you are so scared about DH. I can't imagine how tough that was, and I don't blame you at all.

Ashlee, I agree, if you don't like your doc, find a new one!

It's not that I don't like her, she's really nice and when I had my miscarriage she was helpful. I just feel like I haven't even gotten much time to talk to her. Because the student midwife did most of my appointment yesterday I didn't get a lot of time to talk to her about my concerns. I mostly just saw her during my scan which was pretty short.

Hi ladies...long time noo c...so much to catch up which i really really dont think is possible :(

Amanda hun im soo soo proud of u to have made tht decision and stand by Oh...so glad tht u took this pportunity to make your relationship stronger and didnt just let it go .... lots of hugs to u...i know the right time will come and u will hae your perfect babe ..:hugs:

AFM - my dr app went perfectly well yday...the tech did find a heartbeat the other day but chose not to tell me...( i could kill her ) ...sooo my bean is perfectly well and tucked in the right place with a hearbeat of 114 bpm :happydance:

YAY for a perfect heartbeat Sonia! I am sooooo happy for you. Babe is in the right place too, so exciting!!! This is your take home babe!!!

Check it out:

https://nymag.com/thecut/2013/10/my-cervix-weird-looking.html?mid=twitter_thecutblog

YAY sonia!

Yay Sonia! !

Ashlee, that totally makes sense. Sorry I misunderstood you.

Right on Amanda, I think that's cool lol.. raising vagina awareness!! Go hoohas! ;)

The American Apparel shirt idea though.. kinda scary.. LOL

Morgan I can't believe you're finding out the sex so soon! How exciting only 27 days left!

Hi ladies...long time noo c...so much to catch up which i really really dont think is possible :(

Amanda hun im soo soo proud of u to have made tht decision and stand by Oh...so glad tht u took this pportunity to make your relationship stronger and didnt just let it go .... lots of hugs to u...i know the right time will come and u will hae your perfect babe ..:hugs:

AFM - my dr app went perfectly well yday...the tech did find a heartbeat the other day but chose not to tell me...( i could kill her ) ...sooo my bean is perfectly well and tucked in the right place with a hearbeat of 114 bpm :happydance:
That's great news Sonia, but pretty inconsiderate that the tech didn't say anything yesterday. Glad your bean is snuggling in nicely!

Right on Amanda, I think that's cool lol.. raising vagina awareness!! Go hoohas! ;)

The American Apparel shirt idea though.. kinda scary.. LOL
uh, yeah. crazy! gross. I refuse to shop at AA. The CEO is a crazy racist!

Morgan I can't believe you're finding out the sex so soon! How exciting only 27 days left!

I agree! SO SOON! All of our preggo ladies' pregnancies seem to be FLYING by!

I can't believe it either Cassidy!! I hope I can stay busy until then. You have no idea, it's like the TWW :wacko:

And Sonia I can't believe how perfect that little bean looks, so glad to hear all is well. Boo for a crappy tech hiding the HB from you, don't they realize that's the difference b/w us losing sleep and not?!! Have you decided to show the in-laws the pic now before they go? I hope you're on here more often after they leave, we miss hearing from you!! :)

And Sonia I can't believe how perfect that little bean looks, so glad to hear all is well. Boo for a crappy tech hiding the HB from you, don't they realize that's the difference b/w us losing sleep and not?!! Have you decided to show the in-laws the pic now before they go? I hope you're on here more often after they leave, we miss hearing from you!! :)

Oh we did tell tell them yday...hubby came back fast from work and i had made them some fortune cookies tht said get ready for grandbaby no2..arriving on 5th june 2014...they were soo osoo happy....told us we were soo sneaky to have hidden it from them for all these days but totally understood y too....:hugs:

i am going to a wedding with my sister on saturday. then i have 3298 things on my "to do" list for sunday. OH will be out of town this weekend, so i will clean my house - and it will stay clean for a solid 24 hours ;) (not that he's messy, he just... well, when he's around, i'd rather be hanging out with him than cleaning. ha.)
come over sunday: i'll be making something tasty with the last of our apples we picked.

i am going to a wedding with my sister on saturday. then i have 3298 things on my "to do" list for sunday. OH will be out of town this weekend, so i will clean my house - and it will stay clean for a solid 24 hours ;) (not that he's messy, he just... well, when he's around, i'd rather be hanging out with him than cleaning. ha.)
come over sunday: i'll be making something tasty with the last of our apples we picked.
I'll come over, I have some apple baking to do too!!!

Oooh I was wondering, can't imagine how hard it'd be to pluck the fortunes/replace em without breaking them! Haha still pretty crafty just for that ;)

Sonia- YAY for sticky bean! That was such a cool idea on how to tell your in-laws!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->