[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Oooh I was wondering, can't imagine how hard it'd be to pluck the fortunes/replace em without breaking them! Haha still pretty crafty just for that ;)

its actually pretty simple...if u just stick the fortune cookie in the microwave for 15 seconds it gets soft and opens out...take out old fortune replace with new ..fold and bend ..dries pretty soon so b fast and there your new fortune :haha:

Just tried to get an IUD. My cervix wouldn't have it. 4 doctors, 3 nurse practitioners later-- no go! Maybe it's a sign? Ha

Just tried to get an IUD. My cervix wouldn't have it. 4 doctors, 3 nurse practitioners later-- no go! Maybe it's a sign? Ha

OMG! How strange! Lol thats quite a group of people to look at your vajayjay in one day haha

Ashlee stole my " that's a lot of ppl! " comment ;)

The first who tried kept saying that she was surprised at how calm I was. I was like "well, modesty goes out the window when you have a group of doctors talking about how to dilate your cervix, how to soften your cervix, all while I'm nearly naked and my lady bits are splayed for all to see" she goes "yeah..... Good point"

Yep, not the time to cross your legs, eh?
Not sure who asked but another thing I'm doing this wkd is cutting of eight inches of hair. And since my hair is ridic curly, that's more like ten inches. Eek.

Yep, not the time to cross your legs, eh?
Not sure who asked but another thing I'm doing this wkd is cutting of eight inches of hair. And since my hair is ridic curly, that's more like ten inches. Eek.

Holy cow!! I want to see before and after pics!

Amanda, ohmygosh! How awful. I'm sorry. :( Maybe it IS a sign.. never know!

Mirolee, I can totally relate to that! That's a DRASTIC change!

AFM, had a little EWCM I think. What the heck? Isn't it a bit early for that?

I'm nervous. If you follow me on the pages of faces, I will try to post some pics there tomorrow. If I'm not in tears. How do we get so attached to something so silly? Hehe. IT WILL GROW BACK Mirolee, so calm down!

It'll be the best thing you ever did :) i had hair to my ribs and chopped to ears... was awesome :)

ONE MORE HOUR OF WORK then i get to see DH again :)

I'm nervous ladies - opks NOT looking +ive - anyone O'd and had shitty OPKs?? I'd be VERY eager to hear ur experiences...

Amanda - I'd totally take that as a sign lol. What is your next step?

Mirolee - Last pregnancy, I cut my hair off. It was a little past my shoulders and I cut it into a chin-length bob which I loved. Well then a month later I cut it into a pixie and just bawled my eyes out because I instantly regretted it lol. Pregnancy hormones probably had a lot to do with it though lol. Hope you have a better experience than I did :)

Thanks gals. I had my hair short (for curly hair) for years. Then I've let it grow the last three years or so, and I have these long, fat, spirals that I just love. I'm sure it will be fine, I have the best hair dresser - Im just vain that way. But it will be so much more manageable.

I regret cutting mine :(

So 11DPO and instead of my usual large ish dip it's only dipped by .3 degrees! I just did a cheap Accunews test which was BFN.

I may actually only be 5DPO so I guess only time will tell!

I chopped mine maybe 5 years ago. It's just now getting along again. I loved it short but the in between was hard.

The next step is to wait until next cycle, day 1 of AF. They're going to try again, and I have been prescribed meds to take before hand to soften my cervix (same meds they give you before a d&c). Today was really rough though so we may re think this.

You're not out yet, BB!! Hang in there.

I have been thinking about cutting mine, too, Mirolee. Above my shoulders with layers. I get tired of messy buns! But I'm not brave enough yet.. although Hubby likes it short.

Hubby and I had a great time sitting around the bon fire in our backyard last night. Lots of talking. He asked when we had to bd. I explained I wanted to try for every other day, nut it is not set in stone by any means, that I will use the OPKs to help know when it's about to happen, that timing is so critical because the egg only lives 12-24 hours and his spermies liive 3-5 days. I ghink it was good and much nedded, but those aren't the kind of conversations that can jist happen. I assured him it would still be fun. I feel a lot better. Still scared it won't work, but that won't be fixed until it does. Going to a war hirstory thing today, working night shift tonight , and just hanging out tomorrow I hope. :)

That's lovely :) We love sitting around our fire too. I think it's sometimes good to sit down and talk these things through with a man. I don't think they understand the importance o timing.

AFM I've some pretty intense cramping going on. Cervix is high, firm and closed. Hope its a good sign and not that nasty witch on her way!

BB-Fingers crossed.
Mirolee-My hair was super long for my wedding then I chopped it. If you look on fb the difference between wedding and honeymoon is crazy. Now its an in between length and I hate it.
AFM:To answer amandas question, I am good. Just computerless. I have to work in about an hour and don't want to go, the weather is so lovely I want to go to the orchard. Its CD 8 and started temping yesterday.

I wonder how Brit has gone running this morning??!

DH and I about to take the dogs to Venice to walk with the crazies :p I just did zumba and spent the whole time worrying about the stupid soft cup. I have it in and it's in the right spot (after an epic fail yesterday morning, lol) but I'm so aware of my pelvic muscles - if i bare down (or jump as I was doing a lot this morning in zumba) i was very aware that I could push the soft cup out of place a little. It's tucked in behind my pelvic bone (a-la Morgan's instructions) but still...

Funny moment this morning, we just finished :sex: and I decided I'd split my odds like Nichole and lie on my back and elevated and THEN put in the cup since its saturday and i had time to lay in. I grabbed both pillows an slid them under my butt and both DH and I sang the U2 song chorus "E-LE-VA-TION DOO DO DO DOO DO DO!" spontaneously. Almost died laughing except didnt want to squirt the army out. ROFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->