[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

That's lovely :) We love sitting around our fire too. I think it's sometimes good to sit down and talk these things through with a man. I don't think they understand the importance o timing.

AFM I've some pretty intense cramping going on. Cervix is high, firm and closed. Hope its a good sign and not that nasty witch on her way!

Sounds/looks good girl - i was stalking your charts- fx you breeze past 12PDO :happydance:

:rofl: your singing sounds fun!

Thanks Hun. I really really hope so! I think you can see all my charts now I am VIP :lol: I'm not very hopeful though!

Your chart is looking great, I'm guessing you've O'd!?

Ugh my spelling & grammar in my last post is horrible! Sorry about that. My phone loves to autocorrect my spelling and grammar.. INAPPROPRIATELY and inaccurately obviously.

Katrina, glad you're doing well. Can't wait til you get your computer and can get back on with us all the time! You're only 1 day behind me. Hopefully we can TWW together!

Amelia, that cracks me up. Glad you're having a good time with DH.

BB, don't give up yet! You're not out til AF shows.

I was wondering how Brit's marathon went, too.

I am so not into working tonight.. or working midnights at that. Ugh! Maybe I can talk hubby into making me breakfast at noon tomorrow.. or even lunch! Haha. Speaking of food, I have to say that one of the worst parts of TTC for me because of the PCOS and the low carb diet is that I love love love to bake, especially fall things with pumpkin in them, and since I'm low carbing, I haven't been baking anything because I don't want to eat it. I'm gonna have to Pinterest some things so that I can bake. TTC can't take over my life and suck all the fun out of it! Lol. Hubby said today that we may not be able to go to Florida if I get pregnant this month or next.. she wouldn't let my go to Florida at 22 weeks last time. Which is fine. I'm okay with it. He's so optimistic though. I hope these pills work at making these ovaries of mine work for a change!! And all this sacrificing of yummy food, too. :)

I'm keeping everything tightly crossed for you. You really do deserve it. As for food you should definitely still have occasional treats. Helps you stay on track the rest of the time! I've been awful today so calling it a treat day :lol: Banana for breakfast then a double cheese burger with bacon, onions and tomato sauce from the burger can followed by an afternoon of chocolate biscuits and a Chinese for tea! :rofl:

Hi girls! I have to go back and catch up :)

My CBFM started showing high fertility yesterday so we started our BDathon last night. Looks like another month ovulating earlier than usual, probably the 16th on CD 17! Woohoo! So ready for another TWW!

Thx, you'd think I've o'd but mofo opk is still saying no. Poes this afternoon and for the first time it actually had something that was a solid result in the test line but I wouldn't call it +ive. I'm hoping that I O today and see another temp shift tomorrow am. The timing would be bloody perfect if so. Otherwise we bd'd on O day and day before O only. Still good but I'd have liked to have been able to cover more bases.

No one, I repeat no one, is out until AF!!!!!

And yaaaaay for early O!!!

Thx, you'd think I've o'd but mofo opk is still saying no. Poes this afternoon and for the first time it actually had something that was a solid result in the test line but I wouldn't call it +ive. I'm hoping that I O today and see another temp shift tomorrow am. The timing would be bloody perfect if so. Otherwise we bd'd on O day and day before O only. Still good but I'd have liked to have been able to cover more bases.

No one, I repeat no one, is out until AF!!!!!

And yaaaaay for early O!!!

I'd say even if your O is off by a few hours or even a day, your BDing is still good! Hoping for that temp shift for you!

Thanks, Bb! :) fx for a good temp tomorrow!

Amelia, hopefully you get your + soon!! Fx for you.

Marie, yay! Exciting! ! Good luck. :) Fx for you!

I am not going to get a good temp tomorrow working midnights tonight. I'll try to remember to temp when i get up at 11 or 12. I want to do OPKs so bad, but i know the clomid can change them so I'm trying to wait til Monday but danngggg it's hard! Bought good food for lunch.. no cheating! :) Trying to help the clomid help me..

I think my dates wrong. If I discard that big temperature which is most likely wrong it moves O date to CD 28. If AF doesn't show tomorrow I think I will discard the big temperature and that will make me 6DPO today

I'm really confused! On CD28 I took my temperature at 5.45 and usually do it around 6.30 so I just used the adjuster just so I could see what my chart did and if I remove the big temperature it keeps it at CD22! Hmmm I really don't know!

I don't use OPKs :lol: Temperatures are all I can go by! Typical that the 2 temperatures that are deciding where my crosshairs go are both inaccurate!

I'm not worrying :) Either way I've ovulated. Just means I may have to wait a while longer in the TWW!

True. I would probably test and if negative wait awhile then. I'm impatient though!

Don't blame ya there! I like the 88¢ Walmart ones :)

So I'm only CD 1015&16 and having some EWCM. Not sure what to make of that.

I'd say that's got to be a good sign :)

I gave hubby a test a while ago. Think its a Boots one. He's hidden it. I've just been looking but can't find it :( If AF hasn't arrived by Tuesday I will ask him for it. If BFN I will change my O date to CD28 and wait until after the 20th to see if AF arrives then before using my FRER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->