[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Hey ladies! I haven't been on since friday afternoon. I just wanted to come home the night before the race and relax. I did my marathon yesterday! It went well, but I'm pretty sure i've never been in this much pain in my entire life. So today will consist of laying on the couch and doing absolutely nothing. I took another pregnancy test this AM, just because and got a stronger test line than the control on the FRER. It made me feel good. =]

Sounds like a plan re: tests - question - why not order a bunch on Amazon- can get 50 for about $20 <3 them.

The EWCM is a great sign. I've not been getting much/any which makes me sad. I don't know if it is a "i've never had it" situation because i never really checked or if it is a "i dont have it now".

BB your chart looks awesome.

My temps dropped again today but I got my first OPK that looks pretty much positive so I'm hoping to O today :happydance: which will be a day later than expected but perfect timing for DH visit.

Hey ladies! I haven't been on since friday afternoon. I just wanted to come home the night before the race and relax. I did my marathon yesterday! It went well, but I'm pretty sure i've never been in this much pain in my entire life. So today will consist of laying on the couch and doing absolutely nothing. I took another pregnancy test this AM, just because and got a stronger test line than the control on the FRER. It made me feel good. =]

Good job Britt!! - Do your knees feel like they are going to explode? When I ran a half marathon a while ago the last few miles were awful.

Sounds like a plan re: tests - question - why not order a bunch on Amazon- can get 50 for about $20 <3 them.

The EWCM is a great sign. I've not been getting much/any which makes me sad. I don't know if it is a "i've never had it" situation because i never really checked or if it is a "i dont have it now".

BB your chart looks awesome.

My temps dropped again today but I got my first OPK that looks pretty much positive so I'm hoping to O today :happydance: which will be a day later than expected but perfect timing for DH visit.

Thanks Hun :) Trying not to get my hopes up!
That's brilliant about O date! How long is DH here for?
Britt well done :)

Amelia, that's awesome! I don't usually get it or much of it. I'm realy only on the extra look out because of the clomid.

Re: ewcm: is the clomid meant to make more ewcm? or is it more of an indicator to BD?

BB - DH is here until tonight. We just BD'd but I might try to fit one more in this afternoon. Going to the movies in a sec and then we have about a 3 hr window before I have to take him to the airport :cry:

Going to POAS again before we go to see Rush FX for a strong line again!

Yay for perfect o timing Amelia!!! Sucks that DH has to leave tonight though :?

Yeah - back to the grind - we had a chat yesterday about timing the move back to Denver (i love my job and I'm working this show until end of April but it hasn't started yet... so either I put in 2weeks notice now ORRRR try to last until April.... ) and either way i feel bad...so i ended up saying "just get me pregnant and then we have an out"... my boss is pregnant so I know if I told her i was preg she'd not have any negative feelings about me wanting to leave before my show was done.

He agreed. I just really want to get my BFP and get on with life :(

Re: ewcm: is the clomid meant to make more ewcm? or is it more of an indicator to BD?

BB - DH is here until tonight. We just BD'd but I might try to fit one more in this afternoon. Going to the movies in a sec and then we have about a 3 hr window before I have to take him to the airport :cry:

Going to POAS again before we go to see Rush FX for a strong line again!

I am just trying to use it as a clue for timing. I have read the clomid can make it more dry actually do I am not sure really. Sorry DH has to leave. :( I definitely would struggle. How is the house hunt coming along?? Fx for you!

I am resisting the urge to POAS.. enjoying the day with Hubby .. well afternoon. I slept til noon haha. Getting things ready for our camping trip this Thursday thru Sunday and general wifely dties like cleaning and laundry.. the fun stuff! I told him we are gonna have some morning BD on Thursday. He agreed. Lol. Hopefully I will O by Thursday or on Thursday. That's cd 14. I have O'ed CD 16&20 the last few months so we will see what happens!

House hunt is slooooow. It's end of selling season so there isn't great inventory. I don't want to just buy anything. This is going to be our home for the next 5-10 years...
Yay t for bd on thurs!! Can you bd ing? ... Quietly lol. Might be hot ;) goshope you O on Thursday!!!!! Would be magic!

Augh I hate cleaning. Told dh we are getting a cleaner when we have our bean. He agreed lol.

I just poas and got a strong +ive!!!

Stupid phone. Was meant to say can u bd while camping?? Real quiet... Sexy like ;)

Amelia- Yes. My knees felt AWFUL yesterday. I couldn't even bend them. They are a little better today, but I look like freaking mummy when I walk. It's horrible. I don't even want to think about going to work tomorrow.

Think i'm O'ing late again this month, which is fine by me since we've had no BD time in! Hoping to get BD in tonight when I get off work. Been so busy with car problems and other shit we've just been exhausted at night! Lol

Cassidy-Oh no for problems!
Sandy-I hope so!
AFM: Busy busy today is my parents anniversary and dh cousins came over.

Go! Go! Go! Cassidy Go! :D I'm so excited for you this month! Can you tell? Get it girl!

Cassidy, that sucks. Fx for you! Hope things get better, too!!

Amelia, I don't mind cleaning. Hope the house you guys want pops up soon! :) As for quiet BD, yeah, not so much in a camper with his mom like 10 feet away. Haha. Hopefully it will work out though.

I caved and POAS. Negggggative. Probably O on like CD 20983.. lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->