[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Hey ladies! Hope you all are having a great weekend. Tonight is my last clomid night. So far I've been sleeping through it no problem. A few horrible hot flashes but I just turn the fan on and am ok. 2 more days until my HSG test. Not looking forward to it but at the same time I am. Definitely want to know if my tubes are open.

Hi ladies! Been off all weekend. Hope you're all well. Will catch up on tuesday when I am back at work. Enjoying my long weekend :)

Good luck with the tube-test It'll be fine and over in no time x x x x

Have fun on your long weekend getaway!

AFM - bd'd one last time before airport drop off. I've had pinchy sensations on my right all day ... hopefully this is a good sign.

Good luck Nichole.

AFM my temperature took a nose dive. Looks like I'm out again :(

Sorry BB! Stupid witch!

AFM, I *wish* I had today off. Ugh! I am struggling this morning. I cannot switch back and forth between dayshift and nightshift. My body hates me this morning, and my coffee is my bff. Temp took a HUGE dip, but I think in part it's because I forgot and left a window cracked and it's 41 outside.. and 56 inside. OOPs!

I'm sorry BB :(

Amelia- I have highhhhh hopes for your faaabulous timing this month. So excited to see what happens, FX'd for a temp spike here soon!

AFM- Oh you know barfed the whole way to work this morning. So sick of being sick!! Lol. The mornings are always worst though, unless I forget to eat, but by afternoon I am fine again. Looking forward to next month. We've got the Pumpkin Show (huuuge thing for our area.. pumpkin everyyything, including the world's largest pumpkin pie!) this weekend, my brother's birthday next week, Halloween, and then MY birthday (Nov. 5th), and finally my gender scan 2 days after!! Hoping these 3 weeks FLY by with all we have going on. But in reality time has already flown by.. being only a few days away from the 2ND TRI!! Wow.

Wishing you girls lots of babydust.. I've been following along religiously :)

I've just received an email from Ovufriend. They are working on a phone app and will email me when it's finished :)

hi ladies!
i am 5dpo and SS like a crazy woman. nausea? pregnant. light headed? pregnant. sensitive smell? pregnant.
oy, stupid tww!

Morning Ladies!

BB - sorry the witch got you, hugs.

Mirolee - I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is your month!!!

Morgan - I'm sorry your so sick I hope the MS goes away soon.

AFM, cd 11 over here...trying to start my bd marathon but hubs and I got into a stupid argument last night so hopefully we can start SMEP tonight.

I'm jealous of anyone that has the day off today while I'm stuck at work :/

Me too Brittney.. lol I asked my boss Friday about it! Too bad, I'd much rather be "celebrating" Columbus Day in my bed!! ;)

BB-I'm sorry
Mirolee-FX for you!!!
Morgan-I hope you feel better soon.
AFM:Cd 10 or 11. :haha: BD marathon has commenced. I am not sure what was up with my temp this morning but it dropped low. It is quite cold here this morning-I dug my winter coat out.

i'd rather be home also; ugh, why does real life have to get between me and my couch?! ;)

I work at Target so the only holiday we get off is Christmas. So I'm jealous of anyone who has better jobs than me, that observe holidays lol.

Bb-sorry about AF :/

Morgan- sorry you feel so sick :(, its official, my morning sickness is the worst at night. I thought I was gonna puke hole I was lying in bed las night trying to fall asleep. Had to put on my sea bands again.

Brittney- sorry you and hubs got in a fight :hugs: hopefully you'll get plenty of bd in this cycle

Katrina-get it girl!

Mirolee- I hope this is your last tww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back