[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

I will when I stop using my parents or library computer. :haha: Its bad enough if they find me on here, but cm and temps would be to embarrassing.

lol Katrina...what if you delete the browsing history after you use the computer?

Thanks Ashlee, it was just a stupid little fight and I'm going to talk to him tonight and hopefully we'll get some steamy make up bding lol

I have an OPK question...How long am i supposed to hold to get a true reading? Should I only be drinking water...will coffee affect the results??

i have found, for me, nothing effects the results. if it is positive, it is positive. but others should chime in as i'm sure this is not the same for everyone.....

Brittney- I think it's more about how much you're drinking, not what. OPK's are good first thing in the a.m. (so you can see if you surged over night) and in the evening. I found I drank most in the mornings and afternoon at work, so they'd be more diluted. You want that dark yellow concentrated pee, that has less of the liquids you drank and more of the hormones you want to measure :)

Normally for me if its positive its positive, no amount of water will change it to much. I do normally get my positives in the morning though. But I test twice a day.

ok then, I will probably start testing when i get to work and when i get home from work since i have an hour and a half drive to hold my pee.

I drink like a fish so my pee is always diluted except first thing in the morning.. I try to cut back fluids for a couple hours and hold a few hours beforehand.

That's exactly what I did Brittney, in the morning before I had my coffee(s!) and after I got home, so that I could have a BD if needed ;) I have high hopes for you! Are you not temping yet? (if so, GREAT! haha give it a few goes, it sure can make you obsess :blush:)

P.s. I recommend NOT doing an OPK in the middle of work so that if it is BLARING positive you don't have a BD/pos OPK/anxiety attack! Haha many times I had to text DH- BE READY when I get home!! ;)

Morning ladies.. I spend all day yesterday being super bitchy. Boy- the hormones are definitley kicking in already. DH and I fought ALL DAY yesterday about stupid crap, and he slept on the couch last night. This is not how I want it to be already. UGH.

So glad the marathon is over. Now I can get back to real life and not needing to run 5 nights a week. That will be a nice relief.

That's exactly what I did Brittney, in the morning before I had my coffee(s!) and after I got home, so that I could have a BD if needed ;) I have high hopes for you! Are you not temping yet? (if so, GREAT! haha give it a few goes, it sure can make you obsess :blush:)

P.s. I recommend NOT doing an OPK in the middle of work so that if it is BLARING positive you don't have a BD/pos OPK/anxiety attack! Haha many times I had to text DH- BE READY when I get home!! ;)

Thanks Morgan, I am temping. I started last cycle but gave up after a while because i figured there was not a chance that i was actually going to ovulate. I've been temping since Thursday but I don't know how to attach my chart. I've pretty much been obsessed since before we started TTC so theres no going back. I am trying to do SMEP so i can't get a good chance at a BFP but I'm not getting my hopes up to high since its just the first month. We will start bding every other day starting tonight and hopefully I will get a positive OPK sometime this week.

Morning ladies.. I spend all day yesterday being super bitchy. Boy- the hormones are definitley kicking in already. DH and I fought ALL DAY yesterday about stupid crap, and he slept on the couch last night. This is not how I want it to be already. UGH.

So glad the marathon is over. Now I can get back to real life and not needing to run 5 nights a week. That will be a nice relief.

I sorry you guys fought all day...thats pretty much what happened to us too. I hope you make up quickly :hugs:
Congrats on finishing the marathon!

IF you have FF, I'd love to stalk it.. Log-in, "My Chart" on the left, and then under your chart there are a bunch of buttons, the very last one says "Share"!

Britt- Congrats on the marathon, your pics were so cute :) I was just reading a blog about a girl who ran til 24 weeks so DO NOT worry, and I say why stop?! I am also in mega-b***h mode these days, I hear all the hormones peak at 12 weeks, def feelin it!! :hissy: <------- me lol

Thanks ladies!! It just seemed like no matter what DH did yesterday, he was driving me NUTS!!!! I was also in so much pain and he was having to wait on me hand and foot. I think that was driving HIM nuts. So by the end of the day we were at eachothers throats. I hope today is better. I just hate fighting.

I thought you ladies told me not to do fmu for opks? Maybe Iam misunderstanding.

Sandy- I drank a LOT of coffee in the mornings, and usually until like 2 p.m.! Haha. So my OPKs were always light during the day, even when I KNEW I was surging. I always had to try a FMU since it is the most diluted. But most DON'T bc the surge may happen later in the day (usually does, I read) and you could miss it it you used FMU. But if you are testing 3x a day, I recommend trying it to see if you can get a positive since you sound like a coffee-drinker too :)

It's all about how diluted your pee is. The lighter it is (hydrated) the more you drank. The darker it is (dehydrated, which is bad for your body but GOOD for an OPK!) the less you drank and the more hormones from your body are in there. But who knooooowws when we surge, that is the tricky part.

And the witch is here full force :cry:
I'm sorry bb :hugs: Hopefully this cycle will be your lucky cycle.

AFM- Oh you know barfed the whole way to work this morning. So sick of being sick!! Lol. The mornings are always worst though, unless I forget to eat, but by afternoon I am fine again. Looking forward to next month. We've got the Pumpkin Show (huuuge thing for our area.. pumpkin everyyything, including the world's largest pumpkin pie!) this weekend, my brother's birthday next week, Halloween, and then MY birthday (Nov. 5th), and finally my gender scan 2 days after!! Hoping these 3 weeks FLY by with all we have going on. But in reality time has already flown by.. being only a few days away from the 2ND TRI!! Wow.

Wishing you girls lots of babydust.. I've been following along religiously :)
Sorry you are so sick! How much longer until the 2nd trimester?

The pumpkin show sounds amazing! I so wish I could go.

hi ladies!
i am 5dpo and SS like a crazy woman. nausea? pregnant. light headed? pregnant. sensitive smell? pregnant.
oy, stupid tww!
FX for you!

BB-I'm sorry
AFM:Cd 10 or 11. :haha: BD marathon has commenced. I am not sure what was up with my temp this morning but it dropped low. It is quite cold here this morning-I dug my winter coat out.

Good luck! Fingers crossed for you!

I have an OPK question...How long am i supposed to hold to get a true reading? Should I only be drinking water...will coffee affect the results??

It honestly never mattered for me. All directions I read say not to test with first morning urine. It take a little bit to have the surge actually reach your pee. SMU and on should be good. I've gotten positives after only holding for 1/2 hour and it never mattered how little or how much fluids I've drank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->